Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term - page 3. (Read 3633 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
September 22, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
At current price of ether its good to buy it and HODL for a next big pump. And for BTC I will say only sell it in the next big bull run. Grin

i think eth good buy above bitcoin, because eth price this now is cheap
potential can incraese 6x, if hold long term
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 22, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
For me it is nearly impossible to choose one among these, but finally BTC is a more reliable thing in my opinion. So you'd better purchase BTC instead ETH because it is a little more stable.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
At current price of ether its good to buy it and HODL for a next big pump. And for BTC I will say only sell it in the next big bull run. Grin
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
If you buy right now and wait for winter. You will be in the black in one coin to another coin.
something similar to this situation, when everyone predicts positive changes in the crypto-currency market, And everything happens quite the contrary .
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
If you buy right now and wait for winter. You will be in the black in one coin to another coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 22, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
Both the coins show great statistics right now and have great potential.
So, better to invest in both rather than choosing one as it decreases the risk and can can also increase the amount of profit long term.
Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin in the financial market and is also heading towards being a mainstream currency. So, the coin has good future prospects.
Similarly, Ethereum with a market capital of $24 billion, can easily cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018. It is the best alt out there and a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
All coins showed very strong growth yesterday. I think this is the beginning of the global growth of the cryptocurrency. We must hurry to buy the coins at the best price. XRP increased by 60% yesterday. I haven't seen this on the market in a long time. This is a good sign. I am sure that bitcoin and ETH will grow very quickly until the new year. I choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
I like NEO more. I think soon this coin can overtake ETH on capitalization and become more expensive in price
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Bitcoin and ETH are very good for long term! They can give a very large profit. But still need to invest in top altcoyins
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
Bitcoin is digital gold and Ethereum is like Silver. It's good to keep them both, but Bitcoin is more classy in terms of long positions.
Activity: 386
September 22, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
the flippening seems farther away then ever these days, so guess bitcoin all the way
My pick is part of Bitcoin and ETH as well. ETH might look like I am making a decision against the data given by the market but I also believe in the fact that both these technologies are inter linked to each other and a rise in Bitcoin-which many among us expect to happen-will also warm the ETH market. Besides, it is not only because of the impact of Bitcoin on ETH that I prefer to invest in it as well but also because of the advanced technology of ETH that looks like will be the future coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 21, 2018, 12:02:13 PM
Make a thorough research for both coins. they are both good for long term investment or holding. It is much better also to get both as a candidate for your long term investment because they are the most flexible and most used out of the altcoins

also bitcoin and eth are the best coin for today because of the downfall of both coin let us see it as a positive one because we can really bought a coin with low price and hold it for a long period of time until the price be better again with that you can really earn and it is not impossble to happen.
Activity: 434
September 21, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
I think Btc and Eth are good for long-term investments, because both of them have popularity that exceeds other coins so that it affects the market price both now and in the future.
that's right, both are very good for long-term investment but if you look at the current conditions ethereum is better because the price is cheap suitable for traders who have little capital.
Everyone who knows digital currency will decide that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins.
Without a doubt that Bitcoin and ETherum are short-term investments and also long-term investments.
This can be seen from various existing analysis data. The more popular and the higher the transaction volume owned by each coin, it will prove how strong the coin is in the Trading market !!!
short term for bitcoin and long term for ethereum, in my opinion it's a suitable title for the coin,
but there is one more coin that cannot be underestimated, this is ripple,
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 21, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
I think Btc and Eth are good for long-term investments, because both of them have popularity that exceeds other coins so that it affects the market price both now and in the future.
that's right, both are very good for long-term investment but if you look at the current conditions ethereum is better because the price is cheap suitable for traders who have little capital.
Everyone who knows digital currency will decide that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins.
Without a doubt that Bitcoin and ETherum are short-term investments and also long-term investments.
This can be seen from various existing analysis data. The more popular and the higher the transaction volume owned by each coin, it will prove how strong the coin is in the Trading market !!!
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 21, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
BTC is more balanced in terms of profit and loss. ETH can generate more profits and damage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 21, 2018, 08:11:15 AM
Activity: 404
September 21, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
In my opinion we should invest in Bitcoin in the long term because Bitcoin will need about two months to change the price. And ETH should invest in short-term strategy. Because the up and down of the ETH turns the Bitcoin increase or decrease so we will take advantage of this and short trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
September 21, 2018, 06:22:38 AM
Keeping them both is sure good thing no matter how they are used. Bitcoin is most valued and as such everyone will want to have it in wallets. ETH is now massively used mainly cuz all use ERC20 wallets that are ETH based. So this is sure to be one big prime altcoin and must say clean altcoin not some clone or something.

Having both of this coins in wallet is good in both short and long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 20, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
BTC-ETH has good prospects for crypto's future, so it would be better if it was divided into two of the capital you have, where 50% BTC and 50% ETH, but it all depends on each of us too,
Pages:
Jump to: