Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term - page 7. (Read 3633 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:14:13 AM
Both are great in terms of futher returns. Bitcoin is going through tough time but still it has given over 700% return in an year. On paper, Ethereum looks better but again future is uncertain. A better idea will be diversify, invest a small sum in both of these so you won’t miss the train.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
Hello friends, my suggestion is that you hold bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better, because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency, it represents the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 335
July 27, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
In the long run, I think BTC is more valuable. Although ETH has a large user base, it is a coin that can be released indefinitely. Ethereum has many competitors! Bitcoin is unique!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
normally these are remarkable currencies and very realistic to make all styles of long-time period investments and in this manner attain massive income. all of it depends on the quantity of cash you may make investments, you just must consider so as to pick either of the two for the reason that many humans predict that through the quit of this 12 months the rate will increase an excessive amount of.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
July 27, 2018, 03:07:34 AM
If you are looking for a long term investment and if you have enough money to invest it's better to buy Btc and Eth,because these tokens has a big potential as long as you hold it for a long-term you will surely earn a big profit.
   Exactly, I prefer to invest both ethereum and bitcoin as my long term investment on which I can gain much profits on this tokens. Consequently, both assets has a huge potential and very prospective in future. Also bitcoin is a king of all asset while ethereum has a great viable flatform. Though we have a different prospectus on deliberation by choosing on which coins are best to be invested.
Activity: 574
July 27, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
I'll try to invest in Ethereum because this coin has a value that is lower than the Bitcoin. Ethereum coins are very nice and I often benefit from saving the Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
the answer for this is quite obvious if you see current market condition. bitcoin was still the king of crypto. still the best option for long terms
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 26, 2018, 11:38:29 PM
If you are looking for a long term investment and if you have enough money to invest it's better to buy Btc and Eth,because these tokens has a big potential as long as you hold it for a long-term you will surely earn a big profit.
July 26, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
Time have proven us right that Bitcoin is a coin to hold for a long time. The market is giving us good signs of recovery and Bitcoin is leading the way. It is never too late to jump in.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 26, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
I think both of these coins are suitable for investment and as a buy, both are good coins that are currently on the rise, nro I all the same for a new generation but for the ethereum.
In crypto market these two are lead the all altcoins so many investors are believe the Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is perfectly suit for long term investment. But Ethereum smart contract is day by day mobe so many projects are follow the Ethereum so this will the future market is impossible because Bitcoin is always control the crypto market and no one occupy the first place in crypto platform.
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
for us we will not leave bitcoin and ethereum for our needs in the long run, because we will also get more profit in the future, because now the price every day is also so increased, so we will also get more profit.
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
I think both of these coins are suitable for investment and as a buy, both are good coins that are currently on the rise, nro I all the same for a new generation but for the ethereum.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
It you are thinking what is better to invest in between ethereum and bitcoin. Don't go far this two crypto is best crypto for long term holding. This are very promising. And can give us good profit in the future.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
I will choose bitcointalk for long term investment. I will also invest in ethereum but at a lower percentage.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Both BTC and ETH is good to invest right now you just need to study the crypto market before you invest on it. If you do not know how to invest properly then you will probably lose what you have invested. The BTC is good for long term investment, they have both good for investing now because the price in the market is becoming good already. There is no specific time how long you will hodl them because it will depend on the price in the market. The best time to buy coin is when the price is dump right now have to wait for the price to dump because as I have checked the prices in the is playing with $7k - $8k you should buy when the price is at $5k so that when you hodl it will make double.
Activity: 640
July 26, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
I think both are very good if only invested in the long term, both also have a great growth and community.
I suggest if you have big capital to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, but if you have to choose one it is better to choose on bitcoin.
Already many experts say that by the end of the year bitcoin will experience a significant increase and will exceed the highest price ever achieved
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
Ethereum has been released after bitcoin, it has additional technical features like the DAPP and smart contracts. In other words, programmers can define their own ‘rules of transactions’ within those smart contracts (which bitcoin does not have) through the decentralized applications (DAPP). This gives the ETH blockchain an enormous space of further technological growth, that’s why many investors are very attentive about it right now. On the other hand, bitcoin is more like a valuable asset, which will also continue growing because of its limited amount and the growing demand.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
Ehtereum and Bitcoin both good investment for long term. But always bitcoin only play the leading role till now in coinmarketcap. So invest in bitcoin will give more profit than you invest. After few months the market is recovering and moving in positive shows a good sign to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing now so buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. Once the price will reach high you can sell at that time and earn more profit.

considering the currency Ethereum, the forecast for 2018 depends on the possible financial investments of large organizations and the development of additional programs based on the blockbuster; activity of users on specialized exchanges. By creating and editing lots, the owners of "Ether" can influence its market value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
bitcoin seems to be winning the short term race at the moment, long term i really dont think you can go wrong with either.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
July 26, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing in either of the two for a long term investment, I mean they're a both great coin in their own way, so the only question is whether to go all in one coin or split your budget in half.
Pages:
Jump to: