Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 11. (Read 13667 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 11:59:30 AM
it's depending about the question, for short time i will choose altcoin like ethereum, it's more faster ROI than mining bitcoin.

That is right. The Etherem is good to mine at present. But the mining difficulty is rising too fast, so the profitability is dropping all the time.

I have some old generation cards I bought 3 years ago. It seems their mining hashing is dropping all the time.

If you have the AMD R89 380 or later cards, such as R9 390, their hashing rate drops much slower. But they are expensive.

Do you know anybody tested the latest AMD RX 480 or 470 with different Dag file size. Maybe it is not necessary.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 28, 2016, 07:17:25 AM
it's depending about the question, for short time i will choose altcoin like ethereum, it's more faster ROI than mining bitcoin.

That is right. The Etherem is good to mine at present. But the mining difficulty is rising too fast, so the profitability is dropping all the time.

I have some old generation cards I bought 3 years ago. It seems their mining hashing is dropping all the time.

If you have the AMD R89 380 or later cards, such as R9 390, their hashing rate drops much slower. But they are expensive.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 04:01:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 22, 2016, 04:16:25 AM
Ethereum can have value of 100 $ each nut still it can not push Bitcoin out of its central position.Bitcoin is very simple and basic technology behind it but it is most popular and will always be prime/standard to set anything like Ethereum or else to set their value.I don't believe Bitcoin ever will lost its value or will be zero.All these are just talks nothing more.

You are crazy. This will not happen anymore after the DAO attack and the sloppy hard fork. No one will invest big money to build in a platform that has a bad reputation in the cryptosphere. The Ethereum foundation and Vitalik is already exposed in their villainy and scum.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 22, 2016, 02:41:22 AM

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
August 19, 2016, 08:07:53 AM
August 17, 2016, 10:27:18 AM
until now iam still choose bitcoin
bitcoin without ethreum still work and antoher coin is work and run in marketplaced
ethereum and another coin without bitcoin is colaps

If the bitcoin does not improve and some bitcoin users hack the bitcoin, it will be replaced by the Ethereum.

If there is not further improvement of the user experience, the bitcoin could be replaced by other coins.
you might be right, in my opinion other currencies is a huge threat for bitcoin and it might replace bitcoin in the future easily

The Ethereum could replace the bitcoin if there is no good improvement in the bitcoin. One version of the Etheruem could be a good currency.
ethereum will never replace the bitcoin because it isnt a good enough currency, etc has a bit more potential right now though it is still not going to happen

The main problem of ETH to me is that the block chain size is growing too fast. It is the second largest chain now.
Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2016, 04:11:34 PM
bitcoin without ethreum still work and antoher coin is work and run in marketplaced

If the bitcoin does not improve and some bitcoin users hack the bitcoin, it will be replaced by the Ethereum.

If there is not further improvement of the user experience, the bitcoin could be replaced by other coins.
you might be right, in my opinion other currencies is a huge threat for bitcoin and it might replace bitcoin in the future easily

The Ethereum could replace the bitcoin if there is no good improvement in the bitcoin. One version of the Etheruem could be a good currency.
ethereum will never replace the bitcoin because it isnt a good enough currency, etc has a bit more potential right now though it is still not going to happen
Activity: 191
August 15, 2016, 01:51:39 PM

So which is better?  It depends on what your use case.  Right now, Bitcoin is a better currency and Ethereum is a better smart contracts platform.

That is right. It seems it is wise to hold both coins But the bitcoin is more mature at present, so I will hold it more.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2016, 12:37:56 PM

So which is better?  It depends on what your use case.  Right now, Bitcoin is a better currency and Ethereum is a better smart contracts platform.
August 15, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

Activity: 288
August 14, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

Activity: 394
August 14, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

bitcoin cannot be replaced and it will never be replaced by any other currency, in my opinion right now bitcoin can only grow no matter what
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2016, 02:50:30 PM

i dont think that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow and other crypto currencies will be like other precious metals while bitcoin would be gold

Probably, however the price is still an unpredictable thing long term.
August 14, 2016, 05:26:22 AM

i dont think that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow and other crypto currencies will be like other precious metals while bitcoin would be gold

Market of crypto currency is concentrated on the Ethereum for the last few weeks. When that is no long the case, the bitcoin price will rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 12, 2016, 11:41:34 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
August 12, 2016, 11:08:23 AM
Eth can never beat bitcoin due to only one factor , distribution and adoption of bitcoin is worldwide
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
August 12, 2016, 10:49:58 AM

bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other coin, in my opinion bitcoin is the best that we will ever have so we shouldnt even be worried about it
Activity: 358
August 12, 2016, 10:34:54 AM
You may have more to gain holding ETC and ETH for now< but in the long run I say BTC will double from where its at by 2017 ( I have nothing to back this up, just speculation)

I expect Bitcoin price will triple or even quadruple but in the next halving on 07 Jul 2020. So, Hodl as much bitcoin as you can when the time comes.

well I agree that over time you are correct , I am curious as to why you are so confident in your timeline?

That is just a wild guess. But the bitcoin price rose 50 times from the halving in 2012 to the price of $600 now.

in 2012, btc was rarely known, after that there was the huge exposure of btc, resulting in btc price has climbed 50X

But you can also say that the bitcoin is little known to most people in the world. The price will rise again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
August 12, 2016, 04:50:49 AM
You may have more to gain holding ETC and ETH for now< but in the long run I say BTC will double from where its at by 2017 ( I have nothing to back this up, just speculation)

I expect Bitcoin price will triple or even quadruple but in the next halving on 07 Jul 2020. So, Hodl as much bitcoin as you can when the time comes.

well I agree that over time you are correct , I am curious as to why you are so confident in your timeline?

That is just a wild guess. But the bitcoin price rose 50 times from the halving in 2012 to the price of $600 now.

in 2012, btc was rarely known, after that there was the huge exposure of btc, resulting in btc price has climbed 50X
Pages:
Jump to: