Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 13. (Read 13667 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 29, 2016, 12:06:47 AM
Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

Bitcoin has one of the most stable and mature networks I have ever seen.
Meanwhile, the Ethereum situation is bringing more damage to the crypto space.

I would go rather to bitcoin because it is no.1 crypto existed in here and as you can really see its progress and price is more profitable to stake with a lot of trust  of user and businesses in the future and i dont think eth would really surpass bitcoin its because eth came from down side due to dao hacking issue and they have lots of work to get back the trust of eth community holders.

And eth holders now are changing their eth to btc so they can use and trade it to real money and thats the reason i still using and believe for bitcoin strength And success.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 28, 2016, 11:53:46 PM

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

Bitcoin has one of the most stable and mature networks I have ever seen.
Meanwhile, the Ethereum situation is bringing more damage to the crypto space.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 11:45:58 PM
iam still always choose bitcoin
because bitcoin is liquid to another coin and trading
and bitcoin liquid to exchange fiat money, money curency local in my country
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 28, 2016, 11:35:59 PM

Hmm it will not happen I think if the value of bitcoin decrease many investor want to buy it cheap , so every time bitcoin will drop it's the good opportunity for trader to buy it and sell again if the price increase.

I agree with that. The bitcoin will be worth around $1500 some time next year. It will not be lower than $600.

Wanna bet?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 03:25:51 PM

Hmm it will not happen I think if the value of bitcoin decrease many investor want to buy it cheap , so every time bitcoin will drop it's the good opportunity for trader to buy it and sell again if the price increase.

I agree with that. The bitcoin will be worth around $1500 some time next year. It will not be lower than $600.

But there is possibility that the Ethereum will grow faster than the bitcoin. More people know about ETH now.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 28, 2016, 04:44:02 AM

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 18, 2016, 07:06:56 AM

Activity: 358
July 18, 2016, 06:51:26 AM
If ether wont fork - eth is better. Otherwise BTC is better because the BTC community truly supports irreversible transactions. And BTC is more decentralized for now. yes its not  mistake

The bitcoin is less decentralised than some other coins. Its developments  are controlled by the Blockstream.

The hard fork or not is decided by the Ethereum community. So it is quite democratic process by the mining power.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 18, 2016, 06:23:29 AM
If ether wont fork - eth is better. Otherwise BTC is better because the BTC community truly supports irreversible transactions. And BTC is more decentralized for now. yes its not  mistake

The bitcoin is less decentralised than some other coins. Its developments  are controlled by the Blockstream.
Activity: 167
July 11, 2016, 02:37:30 PM
ethereum is kind of a failed project and it has been a very bad investment (or good depending on which side you are on) for a very long time, it has a lot of coins as premine and it makes the price in control of the people holding those coins.

+1
Activity: 364
July 09, 2016, 03:20:24 PM
Activity: 192
July 09, 2016, 02:05:10 AM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are good long term. Bitcoin as it is not mainstream yet, with limited supply as a currency (digital gold). Ethereum more so for business and utility use once problems are fixed. Also both only occupy only 11 billion market cap, that is a tiny amount for tech that could be part of daily lives in the future! Just think of the growth from 2010-2016  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 09, 2016, 01:43:07 AM
ethereum is kind of a failed project and it has been a very bad investment (or good depending on which side you are on) for a very long time, it has a lot of coins as premine and it makes the price in control of the people holding those coins.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2016, 09:42:42 PM

Well, this type of negative scenarios is undoubtedly possible, because we all know that technology is always advancing and perhaps the future will bring better ideas and options than bitcoin, but after the well-known disaster of ethereum it is for sure that it will not be the future king of altcoins.

I think bitcoin cannot be suppressed by ETH. Bitcoin is a lot more popular and most used than ETH. And it was recently hacked. So if I were the holder, Id rather keep bitcoins than ETH because it is much safer. And besides, I haven't yet heared about stores accepting ETH as payment. Unlike bitcoins we can buy stuffs like gadgets, clothes and other necessities . Bitcoin is widespread and it will took time before other coin suppress it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 08, 2016, 08:38:58 PM
Nah, it's most definitely the exact opposite, bitcoin has been around for years while eth has not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 08, 2016, 07:54:49 PM

Well, this type of negative scenarios is undoubtedly possible, because we all know that technology is always advancing and perhaps the future will bring better ideas and options than bitcoin, but after the well-known disaster of ethereum it is for sure that it will not be the future king of altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 07:19:37 PM
Bitcoin! is the real deal.. lots of fans , lots of services,atm,acceptance,payments processors, companys establish on it, plus take a closer look to most of decent alt coins dramas...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 08, 2016, 06:37:41 PM
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ethereum-reaches-unanimous-agreement-hardfork/   this is how the things are fixed when something goes wrong Smiley

No, that is how you put a nail in ETH's coffin.
Activity: 167
July 08, 2016, 06:25:26 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 08, 2016, 05:29:40 PM

And nowadays Bitcoins seems to be the master and Ethereum seems to be the slave, as no one trust on it for long run and people invest only a minimum amount in there, and most of investor are now searching for other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: