Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 2. (Read 13667 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 11:59:20 PM
I believe that both cryptocurrencies have excellent chances for stable development in the future. But in any case, Bitcoin will remain a confident leader of the crypto market in the future. While BTC continues to exist, Ethereum will continue to remain in its shadow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 09:37:04 AM
If you make a choice between investing in BTC or ETH, for example, then I would probably start investing in ETH today. All in anticipation of changes in the market and I think that the market will now be able to slightly improve my financial situation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 09:21:52 AM
These two coins are my favourite. They are the top of the whole crypto, and I can't imagine this market without them, so I invest in both of them.
you have good choices in investing. now I also invest in these two coins. but there is not much that I can buy because I have already hit a fund that has stagnated on some assets that have dropped due to the declining market conditions. now I can only hope to wait for all asset prices to improve soon.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 09:04:22 AM
These two coins are my favourite. They are the top of the whole crypto, and I can't imagine this market without them, so I invest in both of them.
I also think that now the surest strategy is to keep 80% of my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 07, 2019, 08:37:05 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 07, 2019, 08:14:37 AM
Bitcoin is the best choice for me it gives more profit if you investing in the long term, bitcoin has a slow rising of price and not good in short term investment. In previous year since the bitcoin price is only hundred of dollars after several year bitcoin has a huge of value.
If you day trade, you can short bitcoin and get a good profit with it if you can predict the waves accurately.

Otherwise, one should keep his position with long term on bitcoin and just go with the flow until the prices goes up. That should make one stay with any of these two, go short or long with ethereum and same goes for bitcoin whichever you are comfortable with.
Activity: 602
January 06, 2019, 11:44:42 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, I will support both of them, each of these coins has a good advantage, because both are indeed special coins if you can invest in these two coins, lucky you can get good results in the future, no doubt for these two coins
copper member
Activity: 593
January 06, 2019, 11:29:22 PM
Ethereum is an option, I will choose both of them to be something that is good for me to buy Ethereum with bitcoin and selling back to bitcoin might be a stupid thing but it is the choice to get more bitcoin
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 11:28:14 PM
Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

As of now, it's so difficult to conclude the price of Bitcoin or even for Ethereum because there are still a lot of people who are buying and using it. And maybe it will takes more years to come before it will become almost zero or perhaps it will not going to happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 06, 2019, 11:13:33 PM
Bitcoin is the best choice for me it gives more profit if you investing in the long term, bitcoin has a slow rising of price and not good in short term investment. In previous year since the bitcoin price is only hundred of dollars after several year bitcoin has a huge of value.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 06, 2019, 11:12:48 PM

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
I think that as more and more people around the world pay attention to cryptocurrencies, BTC will not be able to return to zero, and its price will become higher and higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 06, 2019, 10:29:40 PM
 Bitcoin and ethereum are both good and strong coins and both have the potential to be invested, both of these coins also have advantages, for long-term investment, bitcoin is the right choice, while ethereum is good for short-term investments
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 08:57:01 PM
I chose to support both, because Bitcoin is the first and only coin that has very good value now, while Ethereum is the pioneer of the current ICO project, so I as a bounty hunter always get a Token from ERC20, so I also have to support Ethereum.
Activity: 518
January 06, 2019, 08:41:24 PM
I would choose the bitcoin compared to ethereum because the bitcoin as far as we know bitcoin is the king of crypto currency because of it is being popularity the investors and the community, bitcoin can give us a huge of price in short of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 08:30:55 PM

I dont think Bitcoin and Ethereum will become zero in next 2 years. Bitcoin and ethereum have a biggest market cap value and both coin dominate most transaction in cryptomarket. I dont think this both coin will become zero because it will bring cryptomarket collapse
Activity: 616
January 06, 2019, 07:24:17 PM

even though bitcoin has dropped dramatically but the price is unlikely to reach nearly zero, in my opinion next year or in two years bitcoin will really develop faster, ethereum still can't beat bitcoin, if ethereum wants to beat bitcoin it will take a long time and work hard
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 06, 2019, 07:14:18 PM
After market dump started Ethereum price is dump and now pump started from few days. Now Ethereum coin should buy now and hold it.
It is best to buy Ethereum when it was very low and under $100 and to those that never believed with Ethereum and ignored it before I think you are now buying it because of the upcoming forks. I will not compare bitcoin and Ethereum, they are both of my best on my portfolio. An altcoin next to bitcoin would be Ethereum no matter how many altcoins are there, I'll still say that its the best in altcoins but it can't be compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 571
January 06, 2019, 06:37:01 PM
Bitcoin does not fall in price, but only grows, of course it's all relative to other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a limited coin, so even if the level of capitalization of Bitcoin will be less than Ethereum (which is unlikely, although possible in the future), it will still cost more.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 06, 2019, 03:42:40 PM
I think bitcoin is much better choice
Bitcoin is king and will remain king
Bitcoin halving is coming in May 2020
Bakkt will launch probably in January
Etherum has many problems to solve biggest is his difficulty bomb
Bitcoin side chain will be very serious competitor to Etherum smart contracts and Etherum will be more and more costly for dapps
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 06, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

These seems to be what some people want, most especially those who are fans to altcoins, but I do not see it happening, because bitcoin is more or less like what is still holding cryptocurrency and making it to stand strong. If you talk of some altcoins having zero value, then I will not argue that. Yet there are still very good altcoins in the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: