Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 4. (Read 13667 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2019, 12:05:20 PM
Your assumption about the Bitcoin price equal to 0 is erroneous, as you yourself could already be sure. I don’t think that this option is possible in the near future. Everything indicates that over time the cost of Bitcoin will only grow. The current situation further confirms that the interest of large investors in Bitcoin continues to grow. That is why the necessary conditions are now being created for their money to enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2019, 12:03:48 PM
I don't think BTC will be close to zero because seeing that there is still a lot of adoption and the development of bitcoin, this won't happen. The value of bitcoin can go down very far but to be zero or close to zero is not possible, because now bitcoin is developing and this condition will not allow that to happen. Bitcoin will not be the past because it is currently under development. I am sure that bitcoin will not be replaced by ethereum or any altcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 02, 2019, 11:51:32 AM
Comparing the Bitcoin and Ethereum taking according the criteria what coin is cooler, I think that these two coins are the coolest and take the right places on the crypto market, and making the choice what to invest into, I would invest both into the Ethereum and Bitcoin 50/50.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 11:43:39 AM
Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
I think at the moment you can buy 2 coins and it is better to store them in the medium-term form, as now we will still grow and then fall again, yet we did not break the bearish trend (
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 02, 2019, 11:06:37 AM
until now bitcoin remains the number one coin, ethereum has not been able to shift the position of bitcoin, it takes a very long time and maybe that doesn't happen, bitcoin is the first coin made and has a community larger than ethereum, when the bitcoin price drops then the altcoin price also down, so how can there be an altcoin that can replace it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 02, 2019, 11:00:50 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 coins that have their own uniqueness, but for me ethereum is a coin that is more profitable than bitcoin, this is because ethereum is supported by hundreds of tokens that already exist in various markets.

It was a very simple expression, I have this way of thinking. Especially in these days ethereum is more valuable because of fork.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 10:22:56 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 coins that have their own uniqueness, but for me ethereum is a coin that is more profitable than bitcoin, this is because ethereum is supported by hundreds of tokens that already exist in various markets.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 09:56:23 AM
if the value of bitcoin drops to zero it means that the cryptocurrency is completely destroyed, there will be no future.as we see, the value of bitcoin is still very influential on the crypto market. a bit of a bad issue about bitcoin, then suddenly the market turns red
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 02, 2019, 09:36:04 AM
bitcoin will not reach Zero, even though the value of Cryptocurrency falls or collapses, because in my view Bitcoin will still be worth if one more person has Bitcoin. the future of the cryptocurrency to the future is still in the hands of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 02, 2019, 09:31:50 AM
With bitcoin having a fix amount of 21 Million, it is quite impossible that it will reach zero value. What will happen in the next few years is the opposite of what you've said, the bitcoin's price will double, and triple, and might even more. Just think of a Gold.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
January 02, 2019, 09:18:37 AM
if you ask when bitcoin will become worthless, my answer is I don't know when exactly, but for sure you have to wait for a very long time. 1 year? 2 years? no, much longer. after all bitcoin is the first coin, the original one
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 08:55:28 AM
I think Bitcoin can always maintain the status of the king, because only bitcoin is the natural product of the blockchain, rather than relying on team manufacturing and production, it is a symbol of freedom.
Activity: 420
January 02, 2019, 08:50:14 AM
The impact and effect of BTC cannot be nullified in the crypto space. Every references will always be made do towards it, because it is the first and has got mass adoption more than any other coin, ethereum inclusive.
Despite the potentials of eth, as well as its ability to grow, it cannot still replace bitcoin. Ethereum has its own use, but bitcoin is still preferred over it, by larger percentage of crypto enthusiasts.

I would also like to reiterate that it's demand is higher.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 08:42:40 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is the most popular coin. And it will not disappear. It is the idol of crypto world. Also Ethereum is good these years
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 08:14:10 AM
I think that even if it happens and Bitcoin will cost 0, it will not happen very soon, most likely not even in 10 years, but much later!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 08:03:05 AM
Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
The 10 years that BTC has experienced, from zero value to the present stage, is a very simple matter. It is impossible for BTC to return to zero. Even if there is such a day, it is the end of the world.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 07:22:13 AM
What Ethereum is currently doing, Bitcoin will be able to do a few years down the road in later layers. So clearly bitcoin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 07:17:30 AM
When choosing for investments and for someone to trust more - Bitcoin or Ethereum, I come up with an assessment of the quality of the work of the team of developers of these great coins. So, when analyzing their work, I found out for myself that I prefer the course of work of the Ethereum development team. It's my personal opinion.

I also agree that ETH has good development team and more open to suggestions.
Activity: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
When choosing for investments and for someone to trust more - Bitcoin or Ethereum, I come up with an assessment of the quality of the work of the team of developers of these great coins. So, when analyzing their work, I found out for myself that I prefer the course of work of the Ethereum development team. It's my personal opinion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 24, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
These are completely different projects. No need to choose between them. I think Bitcoin will remain the most famous coin in the near future. Ethereum should be compared with other projects. For example Cardano, Waves, EOS, TRON.
Pages:
Jump to: