Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 100. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
In terms of long term wealth i choose gold instead of bitcoin. Gold has always been there even the bitcoin started. Gold is a precious metal used by the mankind.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 11:37:02 PM
I chose bitcoin, because now bitcoin almost beat gold in all aspects, and bitcoin also gives a lot of advantages for many people, bitcoin is also a safe asset, so I choose bitcoin.

Although bitcoin is very promising, but for investment security of course gold better than bitcoin, I suggest if we have big money then divide the largest portion for gold and about 30% for bitcoin, this is because we can not guess what will happen with the future, but gold can always be accepted until whenever.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 11:19:16 PM
Tough decesion, I'd instead say mixture of each. I love bitcoin technology, but gold is just...precious metal
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 04:16:13 PM
Go for precious metal.Bitcoin is not intended as a store of wealth.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 08:48:06 AM
For 10 years I would prefer gold. And if I invested for 3 years, I would choose bitcoin.
Activity: 239
November 06, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

I will choose Gold of course. Because gold has always been there even before the Bitcoin started. Each of them has its' own advantage and disadvantage.most of all,Gold is tangible.you can also use it in many different ways.on the other hand, Bitcoin is only a digital currency and you can lose if he internet is gone.bitcoin can get scammed and if you lose it,you can't retrieve it anymore.so there's no doubt that I will choose gold over bitcoin because it has more advantage than gold. I don't know your opinion but maybe you have another point of view about it.thanks
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 06, 2017, 05:22:27 AM
Both of them. I collect bitcoin and then half of them i will use to buy gold for my investation  Wink
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
Seriously i would prefer Bitcoin over gold. Simply because Bitcoin is backed with dollar. and dollar has a sttrong value.It is not fluctuating for over 10 years
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 06, 2017, 04:41:39 AM
Since i began to understand a little about cryptocurrency, I will choose bitcoin instead gold as longterm investment. Because, bitcoin attracts alot people. Also about its high value now.
Bitcoin is new and gold is not, therefore when people will adopt we can expect a great growth of bitcoin which will give reward to its investors.
We have to trust this new technology would change the world and we should be smart enough to have at least 1 bitcoin now, the value in the future will be big as predicted by the experts.
Activity: 56
November 06, 2017, 02:07:42 AM
Do they have any intrinsic rates of return ?
Activity: 251
November 06, 2017, 02:06:09 AM
I chose bitcoin, because now bitcoin almost beat gold in all aspects, and bitcoin also gives a lot of advantages for many people, bitcoin is also a safe asset, so I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 4
November 05, 2017, 03:11:46 PM
Since i began to understand a little about cryptocurrency, I will choose bitcoin instead gold as longterm investment. Because, bitcoin attracts alot people. Also about its high value now.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 07:00:48 AM
Gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is a Precious Metal used by mankind as a medium of exchange for millennia. ... Tangible Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a coded, crowdsourced currency that did not exist until 2009. Gold has the same value all over the world. This is due to the fact the people all over the world want gold. However, the same cannot be said about Bitcoin. Only a select number of investors are interested in it. This is a crucial point when comparing crypto currencies to precious metals.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2017, 04:32:13 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

bitcoin is the best choice for now
well this choice depend on your knowledge and your decision. If you think that technology is increased and they will mine more gold then previous so that it mean the price of gold will become less because supply increased, And we all know about bitcoin that their are limited bitcoin in the world 21kk. That is why only customers increased the quantity will remain same.

I agree with you, bitcoin is now a very promising coin. But I'm not sure that I could have kept my capital in bitcoin for 10 years. It seems to me that the situation can change dramatically. Therefore, I decided to keep coins for 3 years. And then I'll decide what to do next
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 05, 2017, 04:09:53 AM

bitcoin is the best choice for now
well this choice depend on your knowledge and your decision. If you think that technology is increased and they will mine more gold then previous so that it mean the price of gold will become less because supply increased, And we all know about bitcoin that their are limited bitcoin in the world 21kk. That is why only customers increased the quantity will remain same.
Activity: 244
November 05, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

for me I will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin now become popular and everday bitcoin is increasing the value. Many people now discover bitcoin so it can cause a big investment and totally a big salary for those who are users of it. Many benefits that can get on bitcoin so I choose bitcoin over gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
November 05, 2017, 02:33:53 AM
Bitcoin since I do not have that much wealth  Grin. Bitcoin is sure going to appreciate over long term because of its scarcity and demand that is increasing each day. With the mass adoption of Bitcoin, there will be huge hike in Bitcoin price. Also Bitcoin is one of the safest asset (not accounting price volatility) out there.
Activity: 252
November 05, 2017, 12:29:53 AM
for me gold becauce gold is quite stable rather than bitcoin. bitcoin need more time to steady. gold is more valuable in the market.
Activity: 302
November 04, 2017, 10:13:41 PM
It is very hard to determine, because cryptcurrency is a different world with undefined econimic models, perhaps.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 09:31:21 PM
I think would not choose one and keep both instead. I know btc just existed not longer than gold but the thing is it's going to be the future money.
Pages:
Jump to: