Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 91. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
1. The greatest value of Bitcoin lies in the consensus of the people. It is generally accepted that bitcoin is the originator of digital currency, and Litecoin is only one of the copycat coins. 2. There is no problem with Bitcoin, yes. There is no improvement in Litecoin. However, Litecoin's improvement only linearly improved the performance of Bitcoin. For example, if the speed is a little faster, the TPS is a bit bigger and the algorithm is slightly better. With this advantage, it is still too far to reverse the status of Bitcoin. 3. Is Bitcoin likely to be killed? It is entirely possible. However, Bitcoin will not be a version of Bitcoin's copycat. It must be the result of blockchain 2.0 and even [Suspicious link removed]pletely surpasses performance in all aspects, and also extends the boundaries of the application.
Activity: 90
April 22, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
I will choose bitcoin because it's future is bright or mount Everest braid.
Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and commands more than 60% of the whole cryptocurrency market. It is more liquid,available on all crypto exchange
and is held by more number of persons.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
i would invest in both they are both really good project, you have to calculate how much profits you can make buying how many of this tokens, but this are 2 really good choices
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
For me it is good to invest bitcoin for now. Because the price for now is deep and bitcoin is a great coin and secured.
Activity: 75
April 22, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
I would choose bitcoin over litecoin for a very simple reason, bitcoin is time tested and governs most other coins as reflected by how bitcoin affects the cryptocurrency market when it goes down or up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the best coin and has the highest level of enthusiasts. but I am also interested in Altcoin which has quite interesting developments. namely Litecoin, Litecoin is Altcoin which has a pretty good development. so it's better for Litecoin.
Activity: 117
April 22, 2018, 02:56:09 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin-  is only king in cryptocurrency coin,it also adapt in my country as payment method,like elictric bill,water bill,grocery bill government insurance bill,and many more etc.while litecoin has potenial value in near future and also have a good features,
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 02:40:26 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the best coin and coin that has been relied upon in recent years. as Bitcoin's own development continues to increase making Bitcoin a dependable coin. so I chose Bitcoin as the best coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
I will chose both, i will invest both. Since bitcoin has higher value now than litecoin i can only invest few for bitcoin but highet investment for litecoin since it is still cheap and same yrend with bitcoin wait to go up.
Activity: 490
April 22, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
If you have to choose one, I will select bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best coin and its value is much different. It's just a bit more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 22, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrencies. Every coin's value depends on Bitcoin value. If BTC prices falls, every coin's price falls generally.
Fully agree with you mate, Bitcoin is King of crypto world.
Activity: 201
April 22, 2018, 02:30:10 AM
Bitcoin of course since bitcoin is the mother of all cryptos and as of now, no other coins can defeat bitcoin's price.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2018, 02:25:26 AM
From a position of growth LiteCoins probably will be more profitable, as they have a wider potential. So if you keep an accent on money - buy them.         
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 21, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Although I have suffered with the Bitcoin, but now I'm sure the most suitable moment to invest,  the price has not yet grown much, but the prospect is big.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
BTC the market value of many higher than Wright coin, more and more people like to invest in BTC, but for me to LTC meaning more for me, at the time of last year, a means of investment let me lost all his savings, when my hand is only some LTC, it let me through the life the most difficult times.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 02:52:39 AM
The currency's value much higher than the Wright coin and more and more people like to invest in the currency, but for me to Wright coin meaning more for me, at the time of last year, a means of investment let me lost all his savings, I was only a few Wright coin in his hand, is it let me through the life the most difficult times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 21, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
I'll go with bitcoin because it's more popular and more profitable than litecoin, If I'm going to invest bitcoin is much better for long term plan than litecoin because as we see bitcoin still the basis of all crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 21, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
i think most of us will go for bitcoin, because bitcoin was become a reference for all coin include altcoin, so i will go for bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
for me absolutelly go for bitcoin, if you ask why i will answer bitcoin is a mother for all coin and altcoin. Grin
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Litecoin is described as a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. I recommend litecoin. Can earn more than BitCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: