Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 93. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
This two coins are all good and profitable but to choose one of them then I prefer for bitcoin than litecoin because this bitcoin is alredy proven to survive for more than many years now  so invest first to this bitcoin , then second the litecoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
No doubt, the bitcoin is the best and if bitcoin is falling then the almost every coin will go down. So it is clear that the bitcoin is the safest coin to invest.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
April 20, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
this is a very different comparison, of course I will choose bitcoin. because bitcoin has more advantages compared to litecoin. but to invest in bitcoin we need a lot of patience and will be great for the long term.

I also think that this comparison is not justified at all seeing the performance of bitcoin. Anyone will prefer bitcoin because it is more reliable.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 20, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
I will still choose bitcoin, which is suitable for long-term investment. This is no problem. We just need a little patience to wait for it to rise again.
I further recommend to buy bitcoin if it's in a long time. but, if you want to take advantage of it in a short time, then litecoin will probably be the right answer. well, I guess that both are no problem, you just need to look for coins that have greater potential.
Litecoin isn't good if you choose it for long term and as you see its price changing every minute. Day traders were playing with the market, and as buying demand will be bearish I don't think the bull will happen along the way. Bitcoin now showed good signs as the price starts to pump now $200 increase but with a minimal decrease of value.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
I will still choose bitcoin, which is suitable for long-term investment. This is no problem. We just need a little patience to wait for it to rise again.
I further recommend to buy bitcoin if it's in a long time. but, if you want to take advantage of it in a short time, then litecoin will probably be the right answer. well, I guess that both are no problem, you just need to look for coins that have greater potential.
Activity: 69
April 20, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
As for my opinion and i know people we can choose is bitcoin and for me i will choose bitcoin if ever i want to go for investment and enough money i choose bitcoin
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 03:12:41 PM
I think many people will choose Bitcoin instead of Litecoin, bitcoin is the best coin now and suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 124
April 20, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
I will always chose litecoin if I have not enough money to buy btc and for me this is a practical way
But i invested have much I would buy them both because I also believe in Litecoin.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

when compared between Bitcoin with Litecoin, in terms of much better and expensive price of Bitcoin. besides Bitcoin has a pretty good development for its development. Litecoin also has a good development but cannot yet like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 20, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
why it should be asked that the difference is far from any aspect of bitcoin is king no one can replace it. both good for investment have a good future moves pretty fast
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 20, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
What is so special about Litecoin? It is just an ordinary altcoin and there are hundreds of other alts out there which are backed up by better technology. I am still surprised that Litecoin still ranks among the top 10 crypto-currencies.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Though for what purposes. Because litecoin was created as a token that could close the weaknesses of bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
April 20, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

If you can afford bitcoin better to prioritize it because when btc down all altcoins also going down, that means you are fully secure with btc because it dictates the future price of all altcoins.
Activity: 132
April 20, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Personally I choose the BTC. because its price increase the huge in these past years and it's has a first position on the crypto market.
Activity: 53
April 20, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
Bitcoin is  the best than any other altcoins.... As it have very good future in crypto market
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
if we compare the comparison between bitcoin and litecoin, I personally select bitcoin because dah know how it works while litecoin I just heard just the same cryptocurency that I know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
Bitcoin is the obvious choice here, not only does it have a lot more support but also a lot more development.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Of course I choose Bitcoin. It is the basis of all the crypto currency since it went all the other currencies. Through it, there is trade. And in the end Bitcoin was heard even by those people who do not know anything about crypto-currencies.
And who knows about Litecoin?
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is better and more profitable than litecoin. But I chose both, bitcoin I made as a major investment, and litecoin as an investment alternative.
For me I'll choose bitcoin because it is more profitable and much better than litecoin but since i can't afford to invest in bitcoin, i'll go in litecoin for a while then if i have enough money i'll invest to bitcoin, for now i will enjoy to my coin because it is also profitable especially now that all coin are rising. Also both of them are good coin there difference are there value you can trust to both of them because each of them are really worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: