Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or other coins - page 3. (Read 4003 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 04:53:51 AM
I think bitcoin is better because bitcoin always rises and bitcoin has been widely accepted in various countries as a means of payment, maybe that's what makes people interested in bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
September 09, 2017, 04:47:07 AM
what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
There's a lot of things which makes bitcoin the most dominant crptocurrency. First, and the most obvious, is its undeniably high value (and continuous rise of its value). I don't think that anyone won't like to invest their money on bitcoin with its volatile value.
Second, bitcoin is more preferable its popularity. There's no doubt that bitcoin is the most popular crpytocurrency ever invented. When people hear the word "CRYPTOCURRENCY", the first thing that will come into their minds is "BITCOIN". Bitcoin is also the main reason why there's a lot of new altcoins appearing today where most of them want to overtake bitcoin in the top list of cryptocurrencies in all criteria (which I think is improbable to happen). Also,bitcoin is dubbed as the Father of All Cryptocurrencies.
Lastly, the usability of bitcoins. As time passes by, the number of establishments, agencies, and countries that accepts bitcoin is increasing. This is because bitcoin is easier to use and understand compared to other altcoins. As long as you have a btc wallet and you know the features of your wallet, then there's no hustle in doing your transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 03:55:00 AM
what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
Well, there are lot of reason why bitcoin is better than to the other cryptocoins. In addition to that, bitcoin is the first the cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a highest price in all cryptocurrency and I think bitcoin is profitable than to the other cryptocoins.

Yes bitcoin is the first ever digital currency.  Every emerging and existing cryptocurrency were patterned or of course inspired by bitcoin.  All their price were based with bitcoin.  Considering that bitcoin is the first digital currency, it has been tested and proven. 

yes bitcoin is still a pioneer for the growth of some other coin that is in cryptocurrency, although currently grows a few new coin but still under the influence of bitcoin as king in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 03:49:10 AM
Well, there are lot of reason why bitcoin is better than to the other cryptocoins. In addition to that, bitcoin is the first the cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a highest price in all cryptocurrency and I think bitcoin is profitable than to the other cryptocoins.

Yes bitcoin is the first ever digital currency.  Every emerging and existing cryptocurrency were patterned or of course inspired by bitcoin.  All their price were based with bitcoin.  Considering that bitcoin is the first digital currency, it has been tested and proven. 
Yup i agree with you bitcoin is the first digital currency and bitcoin is the biggest value than other coins so many people got interest to use this becuase bitcoin is volatile and totally increasing .
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
September 09, 2017, 03:32:25 AM
what make bitcoin better and incomparable to the other cryptocoins  ?
well compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is better why? because bitcoin has a large community than other cryptocurrnecies has and also, it has a large well developed market capitalization than other cryptocurrencies and also the price as you can see, it is very high than the other cryptocurrencies and constantly rising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 03:20:02 AM
Bitcoin is better than other altcoins because bitcoin is the reference of all altcoins present, without bitcoin technology, altcoin will not be created. The bitcoin technology that I know is acceptable to many people, developed, transparent transactions, adress is also anonymous
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 03:18:11 AM
This is not to say that altcoin investment is bad. Each investor needs to evaluate their own risk vs. reward ratio and decide whether that’s a good fit for their goals. What is clear is that altcoins are actually not a great hedge against Bitcoin. Much of the same risk exists in the altcoin and much of the potential rewards consumable by Bitcoin.
It’s possible for an altcoin to take over Bitcoin, but it would have to show far more (present, not future) utility first and be able to grow itself to be competitive with Bitcoin’s network before the Bitcoin ecosystem has a chance to add the same feature.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 03:10:31 AM
bitcoin has a community and already has a strong foundation as the best cryptocurrency today. in terms of trust, bitcoin also scored highest. so do not be surprised if many people choose bitcoin than other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
September 09, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
Firstly, the demand and the price. And this, in turn, attracts investors. And of course advertising. because now everyone has a rumor in the first place bitcoin. It is possible to allocate also safety and ease in trade.
Activity: 672
September 09, 2017, 03:02:41 AM
I don't understand why it's necessary to choose something one. Bitcoin is the coin number one, I think it'll have a great future. But there are very interesting altcoins that deserve attention.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 09, 2017, 02:30:23 AM
I choose bitcoin than other coin. Bitcoin is the stable cryptocurrency in digital world. Comparing to other coin the value of bitcoin is much higher than other coin it is also the most popular coin in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin have a big community around the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 09, 2017, 02:04:22 AM
bitcoin is the 1st recognised crypto so it will have this benefit of coming first always though there are many new cryptos coming into the market which are offering many features and services but bitcoin will always be at the top . its like gold standard in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
September 08, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
Depends on the purpose. If it is long term investment, than of course it is BTC every minute of the day. If you have some other purpose for the coins, then there may be others that are better suited. BTC is also great for storing the investment bank when it is not being used, as there is little chance of loss, and if there is a price drop, then a short wait will bring it right back up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
September 08, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

If i choose bitcoin or other coin,i choose bitcoin why?because bitcoin is greater value than the other coin,bitcoin is no.1 value in block chain market.
Activity: 336
September 08, 2017, 06:05:50 PM
It's the first and the most expensive one. Also I believe it has the highest market capitalization
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
September 08, 2017, 05:03:03 PM
Don't need to comparison and talk about the bitcoin too much, it is the king of the cryptocurrency,
But there are really good altcoins and always will be.
Both of them have different benefits and gains.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
September 08, 2017, 01:04:52 PM
Bitcoin stands out from other coins because it is a digital currency and it's very easy to trade and transfer bitcoins.
So I would prefer bitcoins over other coins.
Activity: 588
September 08, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

bitcoin is a pioneer of all types of coins. bitcoin is the origin of all coins. bitcoin has undergone many revolutions until it enlarges as it is now. so that's my opinion
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 08, 2017, 12:03:51 PM
Since bitcoin has been the pioneer and all other altcoins were just born because of bitcoin, the throne will always be for the bitcoin and altcoins will always be alternative of bitcoins
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 08, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

bitcoin is the first most popular crypto to date.

actually not better. all coins have their respective advantages.
as well as bitcoin. first of the coin. cangih innovation, secrecy and the like. it is believed that bitcoin will continue to increase from day to day.
Pages:
Jump to: