Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 13. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Both are all good investment but bitcoin is more risky than the property.  Aside that, bitcoin when invested in, will generate more profits than property. Property can be taken away if care isn't taken but you manage your own account in bitcoin. Isn't this amazing?
Activity: 34
Bitcoin is a much riskier investment than property that is quite stable in price. It depends on your style of investing and your end goals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
real estate is a safer type of investment! crypto currency is more risky! But the crypto currency can bring much more money than real estate! You need to invest your money in crypto tokens and real estate!
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
I like both. I made bitcoin as one of my short-term investment methods because as we know the price of bitcoin is volatile or very fast changing. on the other hand, I also invest in property for long-term investments because it is relatively safer and the price is stable
Activity: 56
As to bitcoin investment, it's so risky but can give you bigger profit than that of property investment. So i rather take a risk and choose bitcoin investment.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Both investments have good and bad points.
Generally, bitcoin can bring faster profit in the short time but also bitcoin price can drop very quickly.
Property is generally long term investment and you can't expect fast profit.
Prices are more stable but again, we could see also big price drop here around 2008.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I personally think that it is still better to invest in a land or a home that you can give on rent and bring you revenue (although relatively small). And with this rent you can investing in BTC like an additional thing, at least at this stage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everyone has an involvement in the business world because for me a place to live as a requirement by everyone. For the rich and the poor and my strategy is to invest through bitcoin and I make sure to be able to take profits and profit invested in the real estate. Real Estet is a real investment that requires some form of capital that is quite large. Cool
Activity: 438
Real estate has always been a profitable way of investing. Not only does real estate itself not depreciate, and as a rule it grows more expensive every year. But real estate also allows you to receive passive income from renting it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
To be practical, i prefer to choose property for investment rather than bitcoins, because bitcoins now drops its price and we cant predict the future price of it. Unlike property you will sell it in your own deal, that you can earn a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 406
For me Bitcoin is the best investment because even in a small amount of money we can invest in bitcoin unlike in Real Property we need a huge amount of money before we could acquire a house and lot.
Activity: 140
The property can be called a more usual type of investment while bitcoin is something that is new. What is better for investing money, each person must decide for himself. It seems to me it is possible to invest money in both directions if finances permit.
Activity: 49
I can't decide though.  But the crypto investment is risky too.. But if you invested correctly in correct time than you will be in big profit.. So i will invest in crypto better than property
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Both properties and cryptocurrencies are very good to invest into and can give you a very high returns on your investment. Property is less risky but requires a huge investment amount. On the other hand, you can invest as little as you can afford into cryptocurrency but it is risky.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

It is not that tricky. I mean, we can own or produce any property if we have the capability of handling bitcoin. It is just that we need to have patience in bitcoin for it to grow, then whatever you need can be surely provided.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
By looking at current market conditions, it seems that I tend to choose investment in property. Even so, I will still set aside to invest in bitcoin, although not much. Because, whatever the conditions, I still have confidence in the future of bitcoin
Activity: 154
bitcoin has been speculated to be very expensive in the near future. it has every probability of the speculations as it has been on that trend for almost a decade since it came into existence and as such can be said to be a worthy investment much more than property.
that's the problem- speculate. there is no given guarantee. Of course it's all about taking risk but here, in his field i would recommend to think it over very well.
Activity: 49
Normally a property's cost should even now develop in time. Additionally you recoup a portion of the speculation on the off chance that you lease it (particularly on the off chance that you have somewhere else to live).

Upkeep costs, surely. In any case, if the house needs more upkeep it implies you've gotten it less expensive and on the off chance that you keep up it well its cost will rise significantly more.

Obviously, we'll preclude the cases you do terrible business and the ones that'll live in that house will pay not as much as the harm done.

With everything taken into account, it depends of the nation. In my nation purchasing houses is a decent business, since individuals are utilized to have their own home (or level). So on the off chance that you need to offer it thereafter, it should effortlessly be possible. In different nations individuals run simpler with simply leasing where they need to leave, being more versatile and having less issues with support and stuff.

My thought is that is smarter to purchase something which cost will securely develop and have digital currency as a side speculation for "big stake".
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
maybe the property or investment problem is the choice that can determine is the belief and patience both have their own strengths and weaknesses depending on our abilities and beliefs
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Although the funds needed are large enough to invest in the property sector, but have a small risk. Property investment does not have a risk as much as an investment in the form of Bitcoin. This is because the movement of property values is not as fast as Bitcoin. If BTC will continue to be guided by market conditions and experience a rising and falling value, while the property moves remain stable. That way, this investment is suitable for investors who do not want to get too high a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: