Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 12. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
Not bitcoin but property I will invest in cryptocurrency markets caps. Next week I will transfer my car actually luxurious car which I sold and investment in cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If you choose to make a profit by buying a bitcoin, of course, a bitcoin is our asset if we plan to invest well in buying and selling at the right time, we will quickly get a profit.
Activity: 406
To be honest, the answer to this question is subjective and thus will differ from person to person. Each and every investment has its own pros and cons, every investment has its own risk level. Let's be honest, when it comes to the cryptocurrencies it is something that has the highest risk at this point but on the other hand, there is a probability of getting exponential returns that property might not give even in next hundred years. Personally, I would go with diversification method as far as I can afford the investment in property without taking a loan at a high-interest rate.

I think having both as an investment in an early career is indeed the best way. I prefer having both, I want something to invest into physically and also an investment technically. We need to be meticulous and wise when talking about investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Profit wise, bitcoin is better and you can have it in just a span of week or month. You don't also need to exert more effort on it since its market price can rise drastically in just a short period of time. The only disadvantage is that bitcoin is also risky as its market price can drop drastically too.

If you want excess you must be able to accept the shortcomings of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a definite currency that you can guess at a later date. so this is all your choice.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Never put your eggs in one basket.  Spread your portfolio in bitcoin, stocks, and real estate.  If you find the next hot market for real estate it can make you a fortune.  If you bought real estate in London or Dubai 20 years ago you would have made a very large return on your initial investment.
Activity: 171
I'm investing in a crypto with the hope of profit from it that I can buy my dream home. If I buy a house now, I will not have enough money. I will hold to 2019
Activity: 18
I'd agree with most of the discussion participants because I believe investing in Property is nearly 100% beneficial; however, I wouldn't discard Bitcoin investments because they could bring super profits. The only thing you'd better be aware of is that despite immense profitability, Bitcoin investments are unpredictable and you'll have to be ready to wait as long as it takes before you get what you expect.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I already have my own house in which I live and therefore do not see the point of investing in real estate, especially since bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn much more and faster, which is important.
But backup plan is also necessary, we know that bitcoin also has a risk even though it is profitable, for that we should to have backups on investments that have low risk like real estate, investing in real estate does not mean you have to live in that house dude, you can buy and rent it to people other than that real estate prices will always rise
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
so if we want to live in a good house, we need to invest in bitcoin right now and your funds will only multiply over the years
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

In my own opinion, this two are best investment methods but if you can take a lot of risk, you should invest in bitcoin and when you take risk, you will receive a good rewards. But it is still in your decision. Just think carefully.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I think these two are very best investment methods. But I need to say that thing. These two are good for making an investment but these two are very different. Bitcoin from the crypto field, So the crypto field has a lot of risks. So bitcoin investment much better for risk takers. By the way, Bitcoin investment is very powerful. It makes to me massive profits in the past. And another thing is Property investment. That's really good and there is no any risk. So this method is better for all. Personally, I like investing in the BTC because it brings massive profits.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Profit wise, bitcoin is better and you can have it in just a span of week or month. You don't also need to exert more effort on it since its market price can rise drastically in just a short period of time. The only disadvantage is that bitcoin is also risky as its market price can drop drastically too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

If you will try to look at it, if you want to have properties or more than that, then start in something that will definitely produce more so, I would choose bitcoin and make it flourish for me to have properties.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
It is much easier to invest in bitcoin, because it is not as expensive as a house. And you can buy an incomplete part of bitcoin, but you can't buy one room in the house. For me, this is the main advantage of investing in cryptocurrency.
Well, some might be considering real estate to be the most safer and reliable source of investment but according to me, I found bitcoin to be the easiest and the most convenient one since this one is easily available and is not that costlier as the real estate is. Further, the crypto is far more profitable than an investment in the property providing you with quick results...
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I already have my own house in which I live and therefore do not see the point of investing in real estate, especially since bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn much more and faster, which is important.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Now investing in real estate is not as profitable as it may seem. Even if you rent out this house, this purchase will pay off very not soon.
Activity: 364
It is much easier to invest in bitcoin, because it is not as expensive as a house. And you can buy an incomplete part of bitcoin, but you can't buy one room in the house. For me, this is the main advantage of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 17
Tough decision: BTC is riskier, but you know, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush," so while my heart cries "Bitcoin," my mind keeps saying "Property."

I'd invest like 80% into Property, while 20% into BTC. Something like that, I guess.
Activity: 194
To invest in real estate requires a lot of money, as for me. And for the investment in bitcoin, space money is not needed. Grin
Activity: 83
Bitcoin investment is always essential because even we saw a huge drop in the price last several months because it's potential features and qualities it will definitely gain the previous price in the near future because it has beginning to adapt into many businesses today in the financial world  so if you can buy some coins and hold that is definitely greater than investing in a property and many are doing that at the moment in large scale so better to hurry before the price increase further   
Pages:
Jump to: