Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 4. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
With the assistance of bitcoin we can bear the cost of big houses little by pretty much nothing. For a little start up cash used to put resources into bitcoin, we can acquire twofold or possibly tripled to what we have contributed. This is a shabby method to procure cash, where no advances is required only a little measure of your reserve funds or a piece of wages and patience will do. Putting resources into property might be a lifetime venture, yet we as a whole realize that it requires part of investment and push to pick up the benefit there, yet with bitcoin it is less demanding. More compelling and effective.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Yes people telling me to buy a house that i cannot even afford, i dont know people this day really think that property is really good investment but i  do think bitcoin os better for me, cause i can afford it and i do spend a lot of time on it and i do love doing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
it's very simple if you want to live in a big house then invest now in bitcoin and he will give you the opportunity to smoke yourself real estate
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
I am a fan of investing in bitcoin but when it's put up against traditional asset like house I will rather invest in a house. Remember bitcoin is yet to be adopted hence it can go either way and as such it is a high risk asset. Investing in houses is better and safer
Activity: 196
when you have a property, you can do lots of things with it once you own it. And as time passes, the price slowly rise. Now for bitcoin, it's going too be a digital asset which you could not hold nor feel it, you just claim a portion of special codes with value in it. Bitcoin is also very risky as nobody can predict what will happen next in the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
if we look again at the potential of Bitcoin in the future, I think it's as good as invest in Property, but all back again to the focus and purpose, and if we survey a lot of crypto players then 50% definitely answer the house as the best investment...That's all because more than 50% of crypto players are young people, who don't have a home yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
if I personally choose bitcoin to be used as an investment, because bitcoin is a very profitable investment place that has huge results, because the price of bitcoin is getting more expensive and high in value
I think it is more advisable to to invest our money with bitcoin because the price of btc is more affordable compare on investing our money on property, here in my country the prices of a lot of property is very expensive that's why i only invested with the best crypto.
Activity: 34
I think at the present time, you can see that Bitcoin can also be your asset, so you should have a clear investment plan on them. If you are lucky, you will probably get a lot of benefits from them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. if you have bitcoin easy get the any property. Property not easy to use any where. Bitcoin is good future saving. Bitcoin is help to fulfill your dreams.  Before use the bitcoin learn then use it.
Activity: 126
Each of these investments is good in its own way. Real estate is one of the most reliable investments with minimal risks. Bitcoin as an investment has great risks, but also greater volatility, so you can earn more on it.
Activity: 311
I will choose where I can excel and maybe learn the one I did not choose if I am able to earn enough profit out of it, its just a matter of great mentality. As of now, I will choose bitcoin because of its promising profitability if you do it well, and might be investing on some property if I gain profit out of crypto currencies especially bitcoin. Just think well before you enter an investment because each has its own risk you just have to avoid the unnecessary risks.
Activity: 81
I don't think there is a conflict between buying a house and Bitcoin. I am a rational person. I will first choose to buy a house and invest the extra money in Bitcoin!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
It depends on what property you are investing in. Where to lay your head is equally important as your life. This doesn't mean get a fat loan to buy or build a house which will cause you more harm than good. Get an affordable place to live and now you can think of building a fat wallet at crypto.

I agree, It will depend on you investment, You must consider the risk in planning decisions that will give you profit in the future, For me, I prefer to invest in some properties , or maybe half for bitcoin and half for the property, Bitcoin price is very volatile, It can change every time But the value of the property is always rising.
some people might collect bitcoin for some properties. I'm sure, when you have a lot of bitcoin, you can buy the property you want. well, but in this case, I might focus more on bitcoin.
Activity: 63
It depends on what property you are investing in. Where to lay your head is equally important as your life. This doesn't mean get a fat loan to buy or build a house which will cause you more harm than good. Get an affordable place to live and now you can think of building a fat wallet at crypto.

I agree, It will depend on you investment, You must consider the risk in planning decisions that will give you profit in the future, For me, I prefer to invest in some properties , or maybe half for bitcoin and half for the property, Bitcoin price is very volatile, It can change every time But the value of the property is always rising.
Activity: 25
I believe that Bitcoin has a good chance of becoming really huge on a global scale, but I think it might take a decade or two of development.
Activity: 30
Activity: 29
A house is for living in not for investing.
I love crypto but I’d rather have my own house any day of the week.
We’re moving to a serf society where only the rentiers make money.
Activity: 56
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Both these investments have their own risks. No investment is risk free.  Undecided
We still need a lot of research, data and acceptance of bitcoin from the majority. Only then can we compare and decide on such investments.
Activity: 336
Never sell property for investing money in Bitcoin. Its purchase should be made only for free money, because you can lose everything.
Activity: 38
For the starters in investment industry Bitcoin accumulates profits within the shortest period of time more than 1000% and above gain in the possible shortest period of time unlike property. Bitcoin and altcoins in particular is the most preferable means of investment in the investment industry.
Pages:
Jump to: