Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 6. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
these are two different planets in terms of investment, one high-risk and high-yield, the other low-yield and with limited risks.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Best investment would be the Bitcoin because now the Bitcoin prices are low and also it is recovering at the moment so the investors can get high amount for a lower price to gain big profits in the future but will take some time because as the first digital currency in the world anything isn't easy for Bitcoin so it always have to face many problems politically, socially and economically during its progress but the investors investment won't be in vain and that is certain   
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
There are two type of people one of them think that property becomes the best and safe investment but another people are interesting to investment in bitcoin. In my view I like to invest in Bitcoin. Because we invested a small amount of money in Bitcoin and we can earn double profit and more extra multiply to what we have invested. If we earned the profit from Bitcoin too much or little extra then can buy the property anytime.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Why not have both? But of course, we have to start off with something. Start investing in Bitcoin or alts. When we have gained enough funds from crypto, then we can consider purchasing some properties or even start a small business. This will surely give leverage on our financial status as we move forward on this venture. See, there is really no reason to choose one over the other coz both are good and can be beneficial for us. It's just a matter if being able to make the right decisions and learning how to manage things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I prefer properties where I can use it myself and definitely safer than crypto. Bitcoin will grow more and it can carry many risks and I think I will take safer investments. Luckily I bought a house from my crypto income in November and I have filled my wallet and purse a few months ago. Even now I keep my crypto and hope for another bullrun so I can get an early pension in the future. Cool
Activity: 84
Property investment is great but no one can earn like bitcoin investments because the value and demand it will gain in the future is much higher than today so it's always good to invest some amount in Bitcoin for the future but please understand unlike property Bitcoin investments risk level is bit high because still it is new to the world and still expanding among communities but if you are wiling to take some amount of risk there is more chance you can make huge profits unlike even property investments so its always up for the investor to decide
Activity: 252
good choice, if at bitcoin it's very easy for you to invest and we have a long term and short term, depending on what you are using and market moves, but if your property is investing in your money, It's also okay but it's hard to believe that if you have a lot of people who know or are influential in your person. and this process is sustained. but that decision will go.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
For me bitcoin because based on my experience as a investor investing in bank or any property or business, your income is only based on what you've invest example you've invest $10,000 and the deal is when the property is grown or the business pump or success example your share is 20% your income is only based on what is the deal even though you do your best or do everything you can you will just receive what's on the deal, but when you invest in bitcoin your income is based on what you've labored but the best as you can, what you did is what you get so the best choice to be invest in is bitcoin.
Activity: 238
thanks to bitcoin, we can afford to live in good homes if we competently approach the drawing up of our investment portfolio Smiley
Activity: 182
i think bitcoin has been speculated to be very expensive in the near future. it has every probability of the speculations as it has been on that trend for almost a decade since it came into existence and as such can be said to be a worthy investment much more than property.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it has a bigger and faster profit to get it than on property, and I can still buy a property without a loan for my own investment from the profit I got from Bitcon.
Activity: 203
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
For me I'd rather choose bitcoin to be my investment if I have bitcoin.why should I invest my properties?how about if it is scam,how can I get back my properties if thats happen.so for me its better to invest bitcoin because property is very important to all human being.atleast if it is scam,only bitcoin loss and not my own property.if I loss my property,where should I live for...at the garbage?its a big No!
Activity: 27
As for me the most important thing is security that could be provided by qualitatively encrypted data. TalentSnap keeps all the data of the potential candidates in safety, and I’m not afraid that some of my secret information will be distributed… And I’ve already joined this platform by participating in its’ Pre-ICO Sale! Check it out Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I will choose bitcoin as the best investment, because sometime bitcoin price could be double suddenly. Really different with property which his price is increased little by little. If you believe in crypto potential, certainly you will choose bitcoin from the start.
Activity: 322
maybe Bitcoin, but investing in bitcoin can buy a property. Be patient waiting for the results of bitcoin, and I mean waiting for big results from the value of bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin increases, your investment will also increase and you have some money and you withdraw it then buy a property.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin and property or both good Investments... Depends how much time you can invest in these... cryptocurrency needs more time because you have to trade that while properties don't need because you can keep the properties for a long time till the price of that increases to an extent.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
if you are looking for ways to get very fast and safe profits and can grow assets that you have quickly then you can choose to invest in bitcoin. take advantage of bitcoin price movements to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
At this point it’s hard to tell which one would be a better choice. All market prices seems down, including bitcoin but we don’t know if this is the lowest price. The market is too unpredictable to invest alot. So i probably would buy a house instead of btc.
Activity: 25
Personally, I think property is lass riskier than Bitcoin. And if you have a family now, you have responsibility to bring home the bacon. Investing all your money and assets in Bitcoin, you're likely to become homeless. I recommend that you divide your investment into 2 types, in property and Bitcoin. For Bitcoin stick to small goal and achieve it.
Activity: 27
I'd rather have a nice shelter to live with my family than become a whale of cryptocurrency. We here are all Bitcoin lover, but the fact is, Bitcoin is not for anyone and kind of chancy. Setting small goal to achieve seems better than put all eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: