Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or ripple ? - page 21. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 04, 2018, 12:00:45 AM
I am surprised to see an altcoin like Ripple now disputing the preferences of speculators, since being one of the "oldest" altcoins and after years of being relegated to a very secondary place, it has suddenly dawned as the second place in the market displacing the powerful ethereum and snatching a good portion of market dominance at bitcoin. Personally I think this is just a pump and dump, as speculators did a few weeks ago with Litecoin, so I still prefer bitcoin by far.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 03, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?
For me bitcoin has the long term potential due to the fact that bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies and has survived the market for a very long time despite the fact that some of bitcoin futures or technology are old and slow compares to that of the alt coins bitcoin still sustain it value and has a steady price rise. But ripple is just new in the market and with the fact that it has new technologies and futures with high speed couple with ripple rapid growth in the market it still dont have the ability to compete with bitcoin ripple is just like a grand son to bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
I vote for bitcoin ,Bitcoin is basic crytpo and has become popular worldwide , more investment is on bitcoin only now. bitcoin always promised growth rate , in the past it was gone down and again returned back to record level ,so it shows bitcoin first cryto currency which is in growth currently. ripple not sure it may rising now but may go down soon also.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 11:46:16 PM
I still choose bitcoin for it has proven its worth for many years and was a very potential coin.Though it also have its flaws,it was already trusted by many and as time goes by increasing community and investors supported it and surely it will grow more.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
Ripple would be adopted by the market. It is good in real trade.
Activity: 281
January 03, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
     For me,still bitcoin because for me bitcoin has a strong potential to grow more for long period of term. It is the currency with greater value in the online market and i dont think that therw is other coin that can replaced bitcoin even a ripple.
Activity: 56
January 03, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
In terms of market value, there's no way Ripple could beat Bitcoin in that category. However, XRP is currently performing well in the market, we can see that the non-circulating supply is 61,253,949,033 which means that there is a holding going on, one of the reason its value continue to rise up. If it goes much further, it might surprise us the way RaiBlocks did and I'm starting to think if converting my Bitcoins into Ripple will be the right thing to do, since Bitcoin's value is currently stable at the moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 03, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
I think bitcoin has the most potential to appreciate after a long time. It have stayed in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time and have sustain the demand of the market and I think it will remain the same that way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 10:24:45 PM
guys

whats your word ?
that's right, bitcoin has more good potential for the next few years compared to ripple because people know that bitcoin is king.
Activity: 87
January 03, 2018, 10:20:31 PM
bitcoin or ripple?  No contest

BITCOIN

Next up

Ethereum.  Those smart Contracts are Sexy
Activity: 112
January 03, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
I do not know what the ripple is, I think the bitcoin will be purple from the ripples Sorry what do you think
Activity: 109
January 03, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
If you are jumping on the ripple bandwagon now, you are already too late. Keep in mind that Ripple Labs must keep the cost of their currency under control in order to keep their customers happy. If the currency is too costly, their customers will use something else.

Are you sure about this?   I get the fealing ripple is highly divisible and thus the price shouldn't matter.  Surely you arent suggesting Ripple Labs wants to keep the price down, are you?
Activity: 109
January 03, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Bitcoin for censorship resistance and decentrialization of power, basically everything this movement is about.

Ripple for a centralized easy to move currency thats probably good for arbitrage and not much else.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 03, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
thats not even a question))
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 03, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
Despite the recent price highs, I'm not a fan of XRP. If I had to pick I'd go with BTC, but there are many other alts out there that will provide a better return.

For long term purposes I will surely go for bitcoin but of course I know how to diversify my portfolio so yeah, I do hold some XRP because I believe in every cryptocurrency specially those who in rank base on their market cap. XRP is quiet good for me and it makes money for me.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
guys

whats your word ?
Undoubtedly, BTC, BTC is the support of the whole cryptocurrency market, and if the BTC falls, it will be a devastating news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 09:56:59 PM
Ripple is good but I always support btc. I think bitcoin price will be increase up to $20000 again in January.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
It is pretty hard to choose from bitcoin and ripple because bitcoin is more safer to invest in but the profit is smaller while with ripple you can make a huge profit in a few years but there is a possibility to also lose it. I would invest in both of them, you decide the percentage.

Bitcoin had definitely proven that it is the best cryptocurrency and we can see that it stays on the market for almost 10 years now and the price is increasing everyday. But the price is already pretty big and right now it is almost impossible for bitcoin to increase 10 times more while for ripple this is actually very possible to happen in next months.

Ripple had a really good performance since it was released and the price increased over 1000x ,only in first days of 2018 it doubled. I think the price could go to 100$ or more in a few years so the profit would be huge. But ripple price can anytime go down because it is on the market only from 2017. Of course it doesnt mean that Bitcoin cant go down, because anytime absolutely every coin can fall even if it is 100 years old.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
January 03, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Ripple may be profitable, but it's against the crypto philosophy in terms of being centralized and including the bankers. so I'm on the bitcoin side.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
if you want to invest your money you can go with bitcoin 75% and ripple 25% of your money cause these two coin has a great potential and will develop 
their technology and become the great currency. but if you want to buy some ripple wait until it got correction and buy on that time
Pages:
Jump to: