Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or ripple ? - page 22. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 09:37:12 PM
I think ripple is making its way to top right now. Actually it has a more consumer friendly transaction fee compared to BTC. Well to maximize the rise of ripple rightnow , i think its a good idea to invest in it but i don't think it will overcome BTC just yet.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 09:31:02 PM
I prefer BTC compared to Ripple .. because Bitcoin is more guarantee than ALT .. and Price or graph Bitcoin more stable .. But Ripple is feared PUMP and DUMP ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 09:28:35 PM
guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?

I will go for Bitcoin. Ripple remains to be an altcoin and altcoins are alternate cryptocurrencies for a reason. They are alternate to Bitcoin. I would choose the one true top of all cryptocurrencies, and that is Bitcoin. The Ripple price pump is really a good thing as I am a supporter of Ripple itself. But if you compare it with Bitcoin, my support will definitely go to Bitcoin. The rise of Ripple looks temporary to me. Although I hope it will not fall down as hard.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 09:24:45 PM
Despite the recent price highs, I'm not a fan of XRP. If I had to pick I'd go with BTC, but there are many other alts out there that will provide a better return.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
BTC, Ripple is hype nowadays and it wont be so high in long term, my predictions is that it will bearly touch 5$ and then will start a pullback and will stay in top 10.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
January 03, 2018, 08:48:12 PM
If you are jumping on the ripple bandwagon now, you are already too late. Keep in mind that Ripple Labs must keep the cost of their currency under control in order to keep their customers happy. If the currency is too costly, their customers will use something else.

Thats a very good point.
At $3 i think ripple is already being overpriced compared to bitcoin.
I'm not surprised to see next btc rally which will bleed ripple and other alts to death
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 08:44:35 PM
I'd still go with BTC. Though ripple is doing great right now, I think BTC will still be the long term top crypto. Still you can also make invest in ripple since it's doing great right now and  gaining stability also it has advantage in terms of consumer friendly transaction fees.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 08:44:01 PM
I consider bitcoin as the master of all cryptocurrencies so I will go with this one. I believe bitcoin will survive till next generation and will become more expensive. So bitcoin is always the best choice.. for me.
Activity: 271
January 03, 2018, 08:35:23 PM
why would anybody want to use ripple, its owned by the banks premined , and is not even on a blockchain , like bitcoin is , its totaly centralized. do you really still want to be fooled by the bankers ?

I think we are all still being fooled by bankers because we all buy Bitcoin then sell it for fiat,   If people couldent get real money from cryptocurrencys they would become worthless because at the moment Bitcoin is almost impoosible to use as a currency like it was intended for because of its volitlity, its very high price and the transaction fees.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
why would anybody want to use ripple, its owned by the banks premined , and is not even on a blockchain , like bitcoin is , its totaly centralized. do you really still want to be fooled by the bankers ?
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
January 03, 2018, 08:25:48 PM
While I still expect the Ripple hype train to continue on, I'm still long on Bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
Why not split 50% - 50% for both, both are very good, if you have to choose, I choose btc because the value of the alt is dependent on the price of btc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
January 03, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
guys

whats your word ?
Ripple lately did make a surprise but I definitely chose Bitcoin from Ripple why? because Bitcoin's future is better than Ripple
Activity: 271
January 03, 2018, 08:11:26 PM
Depends what you want out of them
Bitcoin to invest  and Ripple to use as a currency

I think Bitcoin will continue to go up in price in the long run and I think Ripple will be controlled by the banks to keep its price as low as possible so that it can be used as an online currency
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:11:21 PM
I think that no one knows for sure. I see shortcomings both there and there. Bitcoin has problems with a high commission, since the network is currently overloaded, but this problem may be solved in the future. Ripple - the problem is that the issue of coins is not limited. Therefore, it is not clear what will happen, time will tell! Angry
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
January 03, 2018, 08:06:50 PM
guys

whats your word ?

Bitcoin will always be the option for long term holdings, because first and foremost it is the mother of all cryptocurrency that continue to rise and topped all the coins in the market. Except its high volatility I can say Bitcoin is a stable investment for long term. Ripple on the other hand is a good coin to invest too in a long term, cheaper to buy, less volatile and almost stable, but what separates it with Bitcoin is, Bitcoin can increase up to 100% in less than a month. If I have a huge capital, I will hold both Bitcoin and Ripple because this is two of those good coins in the market and I just dont settle into 1 or 2 or 3 coins only.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 03, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
guys

whats your word ?
For long term, no one can beat bitcoin. It's the king and origin of all cryptocurrencies so there's no way for ripple to contest with it. The most close war is between ripple and ethereum, they have both close market cap and has replaced each others places. But for bitcoin, for sure majority of the answer here will choose go for bitcoin when it comes to long term investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
January 03, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
I choose ripple for the future if I have $ 100000 then I will not hesitate to invest my money into ripple because ripple will continue to increase without our own conscious and in the next 5 years the price of ripple like Etherium is now

Actually, I can go for ripple just for the reason that you stated because it will be cheaper to acquire loads of ripple coins with just some fractions of bitcoin and in the long run, profits would start accruing rather than just tying one's huge capital. Some times is better to buy cheap coins and wait for the future especially when one is gunning for a long time.  Grin
Activity: 140
January 03, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
guys

whats your word ?

I'd choose Bitcoin because it was the first CryptoCurrency and because it's used to buy pretty much anything in the crypto world.
But boy, Ripple has much lower fees.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 03, 2018, 07:38:31 PM
If 2017 people focus on investing Bitcoin, by 2018 the trend will change in a different direction, now Bitcoin rates are standing still and the Altcoin is constantly increasing rapidly. In my view, it should invest in copper ripple because it is very potential, the exchange rate has increased by more than 30% in just 24 hours, and it is important that this coin is backed by Google. This increases the safety of investing in this coin. You should consider investing in the ripple because the exchange rate is expected to exceed $ 10 in the next month.
Pages:
Jump to: