Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or ripple ? - page 4. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 04, 2018, 09:22:12 PM
guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?
are you really confused?your option is bitcoin or ripple?ofcourse no doubt its bitcoin.in another 2 years for sure $50,000 value is not enough to hit by this great coin,so if i were you buy it now and dont hesitate,or miss the train and regrets everything in future
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 04, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
imho ripple is creating a bubble which will burst sometime in the future. Can't say when, not even sure that it'll happen. It's just based on my personal ideas about banking system. BTC on the other hand, even though is limited when it comes to potential, it is still most used and most valued cryptocurrency and it'll stay like this for a long time. Ethereum may surpass BTC in the near future but not Ripple.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 08:17:13 PM
I think bitcoin will still reign in the next 2-5 years. Because there is a huge gap between the two and bitcoin is still worth holding than any other altcoins. I still don't see any coin having the capability to beat the bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
March 04, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
guys

whats your word ?

Bitcoin, always. XRP (Ripple is the enterprise behind the coin, and the name of the coin is XRP instead of Ripple) is not even considered the "same" as other crypto, for it is leaded by a private company and is centralized. Now, even when XRP can have profits itself, I believe for long term is much better bitcoin. My thoughts are based not only in the love we all have for the first crypto, the king, and the responsible  for all this "crypto fever", but also because when you take a look to the news (over all them talking about governments regulations), you will always read the word "Bitcoin". So, Bitcoin is on the talking of the governments all over the planet. That's mean: it is going to become an important part of the global economy pretty soon.
Big companies are talking about accept BTC as a paydment system, and, at the same time, the production of them is becoming lower and lower. So, there is going to be a time where (probably) will be a part of the economy, will be used by many and will be more and more desired for many, while there are going to be the same of them on the global market.
So, to me, BTC is one (if not the best) investment for long term.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 04, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
Bitcoin more reliable than ripple I think. But ripple good project too my choise bitcoin Smiley

Yes definitely I also bitcoin because bitcoin is better than ripple when comparing to all other currencies available in crypto markets it is the role model of all other crypto currencies but all other currencies have good developments but when comparing to bitcoin it is the best .
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
As a pure store of value rather than a functional token, bitcoin is arguably in competition with any other coin that’s being bought as an investment or for transactional purposes. BTC will always beyond competition
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 04, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Bitcoin more reliable than ripple I think. But ripple good project too my choise bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 04, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
guys

whats your word ?
I think both Bitcoin and ripple are very capable platform and both can show tremendous amount of growth in the coming years. Bitcoin is the master of all cryptocurrency and it is, without any doubt the most popular crypto available in the market. You can expect it's price to hit 30000$ by end of this year for sure. Ripple on the other hand, is a payment protocol which can truly revolutionize the current banking scenario. Diversifying your investment between these two can help you earn huge amounts of profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
March 04, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
guys 

whats your word ? 

I choose Bitcoin again also Bitcoin is "pure" mining coin and I don't like with Ripple "centralized coin". Although Bitcoin is much rejected by some countries but in fact Bitcoin is very easily accepted in various layers of the world community without exception.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
For me, bitcoin has best long term potential.
Yes, i agree with you, bitcoin has best long term potential but the Ripple currently having a low value, it has greater growth potential and therefore earns a lot of money but I don't think the Ripple is a good investment in the long term, but rather in the short/medium term
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Of course i choose Bitcoin, i don't understand, how can anyone choose Ripple...
Many do not care about anything else but the profits, and even if ripple has a strong connection with banks they are still buying the coin, this is just the way it is and we must accept things as they are but there is no doubt in my mind that out of the two bitcoin is the clear superior choice if you want to invest for the long term.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
I think BTC has still a great potential
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 01, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
Bitcoin more reliable than ripple. Bitcoin will be 20-25 k again end of this year. Cheesy Huh
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
I see huge potential in this coin!Ripple is the bomb and I see it exploding soon... look you can see the past 6months Ripple has gone up more than 2000 percent rise. that"s huge. you can cash in on this, now that prize is down
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
for me bitcoin is better than ripple, btc already maintain and establish its position many years already and i know in the future it will always leads the way and be the king of Crypto, Ripple for me is useless maybe dead after 5 years.

I agree with this one I don't know why are many people out there comparing bitcoin to ripple maybe fundamentally speaking ripple was better than bitcoin but fundamentally but how can you support a coin that is centralized that we all know can be controlled to powerful people out there? I'm still choosing bitcoin even if ripple was better fundamentally because I am really tired of centralized system.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
clearly bitcoin but litecoin will outperform everything this year
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
No coin is comparable to bitcoin. Xrp does not deserve you to compare. I think 100% of people here choose bitcoin. and never choose XRP
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 11:02:06 AM
I choose Ripple because it's prize is still very low, below $1 dollar and investing in ripple is a good one... With Little cash u can buy a lot quality of the coin and hodl.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 01, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
There's nothing to think about. Ripple is not a crypto coin at all. And it is not decentralized, and most (60%) are from one owner. Only Bitcoin!

There is no point where you are correct.
Ripple IS a crypto coin. Ripple IS decentralized. And 60% are in a LOCK UP Smiley

Only XRP!
Activity: 504
March 01, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
There's nothing to think about. Ripple is not a crypto coin at all. And it is not decentralized, and most (60%) are from one owner. Only Bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: