Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or ripple ? - page 5. (Read 2485 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
For now only Ripple is good for your investment. Recently, the Indian based bank IndusInd Bank adopted Ripple to solve its cross-border remittances. And, Till the end of year almost all of the bank in the world will adopt this. You could see the price as like ETH today.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 01, 2018, 07:55:25 AM
for me bitcoin is better than ripple, btc already maintain and establish its position many years already and i know in the future it will always leads the way and be the king of Crypto, Ripple for me is useless maybe dead after 5 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
I would not choose between XRP and Bitcoin and hold both for long term and accumulating from trading other altcoins.

As far as XRP is concerned I have identified several support levels where we can add to positions.

At this moment #XRP testing again Support 1.

We can invest around 3 % of your BTC bank at every Support levels in case of breaking down Support 1.
3%X4 supports=12% (will be invested in XRP in case of reaching all Supports)

You can look at XRP chart down below to get more explicit picture or just follow my Telegram Channel for more TA: https://t.me/crypto_workshop

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 01, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
Bitcoin is in danger in reality because as fo now they have a lot of altcoin are have more potential and possible to become bitcoin after few years. 

But I hope bitcoin will live long but I believe until now it's food to buy and you gain more profit if the price increase more.

Ripple the price is very cheap that's why you can gain more profit from that and for sure possible you become rich if you invest to ripple coin a thousands of dollars.

It's up to you what is better is either bitcoin or ripple. Make a research to know it.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 01, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?
for the next 2-5 years I believe more btc, because maybe btc will continue to grow and become advanced as the best altcoin which become the choice of many people
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 01, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
Of course XRP. Bitcoin is too slow and expensive it also takes high fees.
Core developers fighting against other developers instead of focusing on work.

Ripple will be more decentralized by the end of the year than butcoin and etherium

Ripple because it will continue to grow. If XRP just gets half of the % it did in 2017 then we see a massive opportunity and we see massive recognition of banks governments and regulators worldwide.
Be ready for paradigm shift. Wink
Buy now or cry later
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
March 01, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
Of course bitcoin. Bitcoin created to make economy decentralised and riplle is so centralised controled by one entity even ripple acceptable by bankers that only because it is centralised and bankers dont like decentralised economy. I dont think ripple can break $5 anytime sooner or latter. And bitcoin i still believe it will give another bullish this year or at 2021
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 09:09:10 PM
I transferred couple of coins and tokens between exchanges but Ripple with it's almost 0 fee and instant speed was the best among all in terms of usability. Haven't used their wallet though
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 08:47:56 PM
bitcoin and ripple have different profits.
so are the investors and enthusiasts very different.
if for me prefer the bitcoin which is very good movement in the market
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 08:37:34 PM
I'd still go with BTC. Though ripple is doing great right now, I think BTC will still be the long term top crypto. Still you can also make invest in ripple since it's doing great right now and  gaining stability also it has advantage in terms of consumer friendly transaction fees.

Why do you say  ripple was going great? I dont think so because there are huge correction but never recover.
Correction is normal but normally its going to recover again like bitcoin so thats why many people choose bitcoin.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
the ripple price has fallen very much in the last month and I believe that this is fair, it should not go beyond 1 dollar, there are many other coins that should have more value than ripple, given their technology and idea

Bitcoin also bearish very low last time so they are the same bearish happen.
In this case, bitcoin is still more favorite because i know that ripple has very high supply which can make price goes up very slow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
guys

whats your word ?
Of course bitcoin, bitcoin is a coin which could get only to a second position and it would be the less position that it could get so investing in it is the best opporrtunity to earn some extra money.

Earning extra money isn't just a simple profit aside of fiat, but with bitcoin investments all your asset can be the great opportunity to have. Ripple was just am alt of bitcoin, and the posibility would take more years to go before it will compete as bitcoin does for decades. Having those opportunity with alts towards bitcoin is always an advantage, because selling your assets which is your alts can give you great profit if you hold it when price increase on both bitcoin and altcoins value.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 07:00:16 PM
for 2-5 years of course select bitcoin because his future is already very good and certainly will be more expensive. to ripple in my opinion is only suitable for short-term investments.

I believe in next big thing in crypto - crowdfunding with smart contracts through RSK in Bitcoin network. Will see =)
Activity: 434
February 24, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Ripple will be favored by the banks so i think it has less risk than bitcoin.
It does not matter if ripple is favored by banks what it matters is which crypto is going to be used by a normal person around the world and the leading candidate for that is bitcoin, ripple is not close in that race against bitcoin and that is why if you are going to invest your money in a coin for the long term the right choice needs to be bitcoin.
Of course, if you are so trusting Bitcoin that you can save coins for the future or invest in the current situation, then maybe you're lucky. But to date there is quite a lot of conflicting information and forecasts for the future regarding the fate of Bitcoin. And here I would advise you to refrain from further action, it is better to buy an etherium And there will be no problems.
Well, Ethereum is a great coin do not get me wrong but right now is mostly used to buy in icos, in my opinion it is better than ripple but I still prefer bitcoin over any other coin when we are talking about mass usage by people, now when it comes to investing some other coins will be a better option since the market cap of bitcoin is so much bigger than any other coin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 24, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
guys

whats your word ?
Of course bitcoin, bitcoin is a coin which could get only to a second position and it would be the less position that it could get so investing in it is the best opporrtunity to earn some extra money.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 24, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
if told to vote then i will choose ripple because i only have little capital and is doing day trading, but if for long term investment bitcoin is my priority
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
February 24, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
Bitcoin long-term however next two years ripple should do well it offers genuine reasons to be used by the banks as they can use xrp instead of holding vast sums in banks around the world which can then not be invested
Activity: 340
February 22, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
I prefer Ripple, judging from the history of the ripple price increase a year earlier, I think the potential for ripple to rise several times greater than the bitcoin,
Activity: 41
February 22, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
i choose ripple n my side, my reason is, though it is a centralized coin i think it can give me a profit because of its cheap price, i can hold many ripple for my investment, whereas bitcoin if you dont have 11k$ as of the price of bitcoin now, you can hold just a part of it, i think ripple will hit atleast 10$ in the next 5 years, if i buy it now it only cost 1$ is 1 xrp. its a huge profit though.

Ripple will not see even 2$ ever. It's a bad project and people know that now.

What are you saying ?  XRP has already seen above 3 $  Price , Ripple has Huge potential, XRP consumers are Banks and financial institutions  ( I even doubt that Banks are using this kind of FUD to keep price low so that they can get XRP cheap) Right now Ripple gives us opportunity/chance to grab banks money but where as alts give normal fellow investors money as none of the projects are live and prices - raise and fall by just mere speculations.

Activity: 169
February 22, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
for 2-5 years of course select bitcoin because his future is already very good and certainly will be more expensive. to ripple in my opinion is only suitable for short-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: