Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 10. (Read 9427 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Looking at such a variety of delicious pizzas, I just can't watch calmly, and today I'm joining in with my pizza.
But first, I had a desire to bake a pizza, and I would like to express my recognition to the person without whom we could not gather at this forum. Therefore, for the pizza competition, I enclose my gratitude to Satoshi for the invention of Bitcoin.

My pizza recipe is a bit like Capriccioso pizza, although I always add a variety of cheese and fry the mushrooms. And everything is as usual: flour, yeast, extra virgin olive oil, champignons, cherry tomatoes, two types of ham, olives, and cheeses: collection and separately mozzarella. And also some oregano and basil. Well, for decoration, a little fried sausage to emphasize the kingdom of Bitcoin.
Bon Appetit.

start...dough

after one hour

filling

Ham, mushrooms, chopped mozzarella and lots of grated cheese, oregano to taste.

Let's decorate and put it in the oven.

The cheese melted as proof of quality. Everything is ready, it's time to try.

Activity: 546
Merit: 347
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
HAPPY BITCOIN PIZZA DAY

BTC

This is my second Pizza Celebration,
I made the pizza completely at home and by myself even though I didn't have enough pizza making equipment. But I managed to do pretty well with my best effort though I will try to do better for next year.

Activity: 33
Merit: 7
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024!!

Previously apologize for my delay in making pizza, but yes I really want to get involved and participate in this 2024 Bitcoin pizza contest, and honestly this is my first time making pizza and to make it really requires hard work and unusual creativity because I made it myself without the help of my wife or anyone, and yes this is the result of my creation which I made on May 27 this year precisely on Monday yesterday.

View post..
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
We all probably know the history of Pizza Day on Bitcoin Forums and even the person who organized this pizza contest has mentioned that history.

I also participated in this contest like everyone else.The ingredients I am using are 1. Flour, 2. Sausage 3. Capsicum 4. Onion 5. Sauce 6. Baking powder etc

I couldn't post here the day I made this pizza because my phone had a mechanical problem so I fixed it today and posted it today.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I'm lucky to finish this pizza before June 1st so that I can participate in the Pizza contest this year. The toughest challenge was not in making the pizza, but in making a fairly small Bitcoin mold (Cutting a thin used aluminum baking tray and shaping it to resemble the Bitcoin symbol, then attaching the 2 parts using a glue gun).
Did you know you can just order a "Bitcoin cookie cutter" online?
Activity: 350
Merit: 116
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am participating in a contest by making homemade pizza for the first time. I have no experience in making pizza, but I watched some videos online and tried to make bitcoin pizza with some experience from there. I can't tell you how the pizza turned out, you can tell, but I tried to present the pizza well to you. I use Flour, Milk powder, Sauce, Sugar, Salt, Chicken, Cheese, Onion, Capsicum, Black Olives to make my Pizza.

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
🍕 Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024 🍕

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Sorry I have to ask but.. Vegan mozza?
Yes, yes... he sent me this photo of special vegan mozza:

Soy is one of his favorite food because he wants to become a better person and cut his co2 emission.
I am trying to help him win this contest, so trust me and don't verify anything.
Every vote for SirJohn counts.  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Reserved
Activity: 518
Merit: 508
#NeverForgetGoba

Yes, Dkbit helped in making it. Ask no questions hear no lies.  Grin

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
For anyone considering this pizza candidate I would like to say that no animal was hurt during this process.
SirJohn was kind enough to use special kind of vegan Guanciale edition that was 3d printed in safe environment.
Any similarities with bacon is intentional, but it's only visual.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I’ve added slices of Italian Guanciale
For anyone considering this pizza candidate I would like to say that no animal was hurt during this process.
SirJohn was kind enough to use special kind of vegan Guanciale edition that was 3d printed in safe environment.
Any similarities with bacon is intentional, but it's only visual.

the pizza was drizzled with a bit of Dkbit98 Olive Oil.
That sounded really weird  Tongue

VOTE SirJohnVonSlotty
Activity: 11
Merit: 11
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day 2024!!

Previously apologize for my delay in making pizza, but yes I really want to get involved and participate in this 2024 Bitcoin pizza contest, and honestly this is my first time making pizza and to make it really requires hard work and unusual creativity because I made it myself without the help of my wife or anyone, and yes this is the result of my creation which I made on May 27 this year precisely on Monday yesterday.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LET7I.jpeg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LEzad.jpeg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LEFT5.jpeg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LENLz.jpeg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LEEq2.jpeg
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/27/LEsGc.jpeg
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Happy Pizza Day this yearBTC, back again with the Pizza contest every year.

Just today had time to make Pizza with my wife and children who enjoyed it, and we enjoyed the dishes made for the contest in the family meal, it was delicious.

The dough::
Wheat flour
Tomato Sauce
Onion
Butter
Sausage
Corn
Some grated cheese.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
I'm lucky to finish this pizza before June 1st so that I can participate in the Pizza contest this year. The toughest challenge was not in making the pizza, but in making a fairly small Bitcoin mold (Cutting a thin used aluminum baking tray and shaping it to resemble the Bitcoin symbol, then attaching the 2 parts using a glue gun).

The ingredients I use to make pizza are also quite simple: Flour, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Oil, Tomato sauce, Mozzarella, and Pepperoni.

This was my first time making pizza, so it took 3 tries to get it to look good (the first and second tries were unsuccessful because the dough didn't rise and the second one burned). One thing that surprised me was that it tasted really good, and my kids apparently liked it.

LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 630
Pizza Celebration 2024

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to the organizers of this pizza competition who have worked tirelessly to organize such a competition. We feel blessed to participate in this competition.
I am personally sorry that I have been hit here for two days by the cyclone and currently gas, electricity connection and internet are severely interrupted. That's why I had to take help of wood stove instead of gas stove which made the environment a bit embarrassing. I apologize to everyone for that.

Activity: 518
Merit: 508
#NeverForgetGoba

That's one pretty pizza you have there man Smiley A refresher between all the others.
Activity: 47
Merit: 40
For the first time, I had the opportunity to participate in the Pizza Contest. I have a little experience last year at home when all the relatives got together and made a pizza. I am very happy to participate in this pizza contest today. I collected all the raw materials from the market to make the pizza, I tried to make the pizza beautiful. I used all the ingredients to make pizza - flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, yeast, pizza sauce, mayonnaise, chicken, onion, cheese, Capsicum.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Happy Bitcoin 🍕 Day 2024!!

I present to you my famous 🍤Prawn Bitcoin Pizza🍤

For this year's pizza I used the following ingredients:

• Flour
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Oregano
  • Emmental Cheese
  • Goat Cheese
  • Onion
  • Sweet Corn
  • Light Tuna
  • Anchovies
  • Prawns

The result was delicious!

Pizza dough:                                                                                            Toppings:

Cheese:                                                                                                   Half baked, add the prawns:

Result:

Detail:

Spoiler: If I win, next year I'll prepare a lobster BTC pizza with the prize Wink Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Happy Bitcoin Day

I am participating in a firsttime competition.  I am very happy to participate here.  My kids and I tried to make the pizza together.  They were very excited.   After making it I decorated it. They were patient most of the time. I made the pizza very neatly and after decorating my kids rushed to eat it.

Pages:
Jump to: