Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 22. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
With the decline in bitcoin prices and bad news about bitcoin yesterday I'm not sure in mid-april will rise that high, I mean $ 64k is a value that when compared to the bitcoin price in right now. In case market demand in bitcoin rises so high it may happen but is unlikely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 02:03:50 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

Why we should take attention with news/ people with opinion like that?. That's only private opinion and chance to happen is 50 - 50 and the real time ( right now ) bitcoin market not support that opinion. You should stay calm, even bitcoin will raise again, it will never reach 64k specially mid April. Target too high and market has their own answer. Thank you bro.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 09, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018.

I don't believe in prices moving so fast can survive for long because surely it may come back current level if it grows so fast. Always slow and study movement can survive for long. I don't think even by end of this year Bitcoin prices may reach that level.

But if you saw the history of bitcoin went from 1k into 10k just in some months and then you can take your own conclusion about that.

What will be happening if bitcoin goes from 8k to 64k?

That needs 6x increase.

But currently a lot of negative news is coming up every now and then so it may not be possible to grow 6X times now. It may take quite long time to see that 6X times growth.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 09, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
It's just another speculators and what makes you take it seriously?

There currently someone that predicted the price of bitcoin could be reached 100k in this year.

that's clearly the only speculation from him.

But if you saw the history of bitcoin went from 1k into 10k just in some months and then you can take your own conclusion about that.

What will be happening if bitcoin goes from 8k to 64k?

That needs 6x increase.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
Whatever could happen. First if you keep giving positive news for bitcoin, that's so easy. But not with in short time. Btc is keep being attacked with negative news so it makes the price go down. A news from china right now have fixed the price.
Then you have misunderstood the situation in China 
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
Whatever could happen. First if you keep giving positive news for bitcoin, that's so easy. But not with in short time. Btc is keep being attacked with negative news so it makes the price go down. A news from china right now have fixed the price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 09, 2018, 12:06:03 AM

Bitcoin is real it is proven many get their benefits on bitcoin. They are rich now,because bitcoin gives them their dream they hope for. Bitcoin is not just a dream you can see it in your life if you are a bitcoin worker. You can identify what bitcoin is in your life.As lve seen all what happened about bitcoin in our community is real. It Gives a real Life who is worth. That you can see the evidence of bitcoin has a proof  in their lives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
February 08, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
Anything is possible but i think April 2018 is a very short amount of time to reach that price. I feel that predition is really ambitious. My bet is around $20k.

Also if this happens $64k in 2 monthals, then it is another parbolic rise and i am pretty sure after that rise another price correction will happen.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
I think that with the benefits that bitcoin bring, the price of it up again is very easy to guess. It can be seen that in the past five weeks bitcoin price has lost 70% of value but now it has turned back up to $ 8200. That shows that investors are still very interested in bitcoin - digital gold. So in the coming months bitcoin will increase very strongly, this is the opportunity for us to trade.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
Pretty hard to reach, i think BTC would be 20-25k at mid-april
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
February 08, 2018, 08:51:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: