Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 14. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I want to say that it is Our Dream but it as well can be a reality, and becomes having all the needed availables to become something that great, that it would cost $20,000 and more. But it is not certain.
Yes there are always 50,50 chances, no one can say so much sure about their prediction to be proves as correct. We work on speculation that we get from different aspect, but it is not necessary that for every time our speculation proves as correct. I think that we have so many speculation about the bitcoin price but most of them proves as wrong.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
It sure will be a dream if it is reaching that number but it will be great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 13, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
There is nothing wrong with the prediction of bitcoin price. Bitcoin is very valuable and the low price we see is only temporary.  I believe the prediction is attainable and I 'm loosing forward to see these prices.
Activity: 255
August 13, 2018, 01:41:35 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think your planners did not trust Cryptocurrency. I think you should make a decision of your own. Instead of hearing opinions from them, you should analyze everything yourself and decide on the investment or not.
That is the best option and now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 532
August 13, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
You should not believe his words. He is one of the whales that manipulates the Crypto market. They will provide such information to increase confidence among the losers in the Crypto market.
That is their manipulation strategy and we should not believe completely in the words. Use your intelligence to analyze the market. Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
Bitcoin as at December 2017 was doing extremely well and everyone was happy.  It was easy to predict $64000. Reality of 2018 however has been serious sell off and bear has dominated the market so far!  $64000 bitcoin in my opinion is not visible this year!
just wait what will happen in december 2018.especially in september after ETF accepted or rejected by SEC we will see cryptocurrency market direction clearly
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 13, 2018, 12:24:49 AM
Bitcoin as at December 2017 was doing extremely well and everyone was happy.  It was easy to predict $64000. Reality of 2018 however has been serious sell off and bear has dominated the market so far!  $64000 bitcoin in my opinion is not visible this year!
Activity: 464
August 13, 2018, 12:19:33 AM
it can real as long as we believe with our dream.we will give best effort to make our dream come true.by spread positive news in market and attrack new investor in cryptocurrency will help us.this only way to make bitcoin prediction come true.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 11:37:18 PM
everyone may speculate or predict the price of bitcoin in the future, but you must know that the price of bitcoin or other cryto is unpredictable, all depends on market demand and investor interest
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
It is for real but if you are imaging something extra ordinary than it will be a dream.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
August 12, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

Lolz. Im laughing because you believed a youtuber in the first place and his prediction where as they are just doing it for fun, out of nothing and no motive at all. They just want more users to be following themselves and want the views, likes and stuff.
There are big analyst out there in the market whoa re failing all the time to predict the bitcoin future properly so I dont think that it is true by anyway.

As you can see its August and still no signs of 64K and proves that those are just vain predictions.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
No one can predict ,the only realistic way to find a value in something is Supply vs Demand,If Bitcoin is going to exhaust in few years due to mining then their is a high value for it,but in terms of price ,no one knows.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 12, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
many prediction and now price of BTC is go down too much, the bright future not come true as they guess.

Honestly, I do not remember that any of these predictions came true. With the volatility of the cryptocurrency, no one, even the best crypto expert can do these forecasts.
Speaking of bitcoin's bright future, it really has a bright one. On another note, these so-called experts are people like us. No one can be 100% sure of what the price will be in the future because it is unknown. And no one has the right to state a prediction which is based on a fact. They just want people to buy bitcoin. There are also experts who said that bitcoin price would fall and it would be the end of it. Whom you have to follow is up to you to decide. With or without experts, the bitcoin price will not change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 05:40:50 AM
many prediction and now price of BTC is go down too much, the bright future not come true as they guess.

Honestly, I do not remember that any of these predictions came true. With the volatility of the cryptocurrency, no one, even the best crypto expert can do these forecasts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:35:40 AM
The crypto price just keep down and down, and i never know when this will end and where is the bottomed. Many expert trader and youtuber predicted the price of BTC will be going to the $50k in the end of this year, but i doubt about this prediction since crypto keep going down. But i still positive the price of BTC and altcoin will rise again, but not this year but in next year, will be need longer times.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 11, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
His prediction is failed bitcoin is still down in this month, but I believe that bitcoin could reach that price that he predicted, but not this year maybe to 2 or 4 years.

Its certainly a mixture of both, its not real because it will take longer than predicted and its real as it will happen but it will just take some time.
true, predictions will be real but not for this year, it takes a long time bitcoin prices can rise sharply again, although there will be surprises for the future I think the required process reaches 64,000 will definitely take a long time
Activity: 198
August 09, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I want to say that it is Our Dream but it as well can be a reality, and becomes having all the needed availables to become something that great, that it would cost $20,000 and more. But it is not certain.
Activity: 22
August 09, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
Well it seems like people could not predict a bear market like that and thought prices will go up constantly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
Probably all the same dreams. Of course, he will grow and will cost more, but so, unlikely. Not that I did not believe, but I am a realist and more trust in statistics than the overwhelming prediction.

Well now that that time has passed, i think we should all look at  these predictions with a shrug. I mean there have been a lot of predictions like this in the past months and they pretty much ended the same as this one.
Activity: 19
August 08, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
Prediction is a form of speculation. And speculation cannot be 'real.'
Pages:
Jump to: