Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 15. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
You can see that today's bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and there is no sign of recovery, the current bitcoin is correcting at $ 6200 and is rising slightly to $ 6300, market capitalization is at $ 215 billion. With these parameters, I believe the market is bearish in the long term and I believe the bitcoin price could not pass the $ 20,000 mark in 2018.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
Pump or dump know that there is still hope that it will go rise again. I think Ber month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.

I don't think ber months can be an assurance for us to be confident enough, because we didn't know yet what will going to happen in the next couple of months. That pump and dump was a roller coaster that dips so well, and green market sometimes very unpredictable based on the previous market history. Most of the frustrated traders went on disappointed but it's a reverse psychology from other longer term traders, because they had such a brave heart over years of being strong with their faith towards bitcoin. Their trust cannot be measured and in fact they're not even affected with all fuds and fake news. Absolutely their visions wasn't changed at all.
Activity: 109
August 08, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Probably all the same dreams. Of course, he will grow and will cost more, but so, unlikely. Not that I did not believe, but I am a realist and more trust in statistics than the overwhelming prediction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.

I read a lot of optimistic forecasts, in which no less optimistic analysts predict 100k $ by the end of the year. I think these forecasts are based only on the pink dreams of the analysts themselves. It is very doubtful that he will reach at least 30 k $ this year
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 08, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 08, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
Pump or dump know that there is still hope that it will go rise again. I think Ber month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
many prediction and now price of BTC is go down too much, the bright future not come true as they guess.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
I think if only predicting it could be possible, but for the achievement it could be possible or not, and it may not work. maybe in my opinion, the price of bitcoin will rise in the coming December because bitcoin is now facing a trial audit for a new world. that's the issue I heard.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 08, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
Everything about cryptocurrency has been from the onset considered to be a fad, the expert argue it will fade a way. Now look at where cryptocurrency are right now with billions in capitalization. Bitcoin prediction is as real as it get!
Bitcoin prediction is just a dream. People form different backgrounds are coming into this world, but they can’t just understand it completely. Some people start predicting the prices of bitcoin for coming times, but they must understand this can’t come true at any cost. There might be coincidence, but I am sure the way bitcoin treats the market, you couldn’t predict at any cost.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
August 08, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
Bitcoin will increase for sure, but it will go around $20k for this year, to get up to $64K, it will be like bitcoin is going to dominate the economy, and I don't think it will happen.
I think that the possibility is there, although its look like difficult but still the investors are confident about bitcoin price that it has the chances that it will reach to 20k  even at the end of 2018.
anything can happen in the bitcoin market, last year the price could reach $19k whereas this year the marketcap could be bigger than last year, price changes are sometimes confusing, but rest assured that the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to rise, because that trust will build demand in market
peak time is already done maybe, it is right if bitcoin reach it is peak and no one can't predict it. but bigger it will, bigger problem will happen. i think it is to think real about bitcoin like it must be stable because even high price sometime not good for user itself
Activity: 462
August 08, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Everything about cryptocurrency has been from the onset considered to be a fad, the expert argue it will fade a way. Now look at where cryptocurrency are right now with billions in capitalization. Bitcoin prediction is as real as it get!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 07, 2018, 11:04:55 PM
Bitcoin will increase for sure, but it will go around $20k for this year, to get up to $64K, it will be like bitcoin is going to dominate the economy, and I don't think it will happen.
I think that the possibility is there, although its look like difficult but still the investors are confident about bitcoin price that it has the chances that it will reach to 20k  even at the end of 2018.
anything can happen in the bitcoin market, last year the price could reach $19k whereas this year the marketcap could be bigger than last year, price changes are sometimes confusing, but rest assured that the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to rise, because that trust will build demand in market
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
I personally just wish it would get it the hell over with. I gave up watching every day a couple months ago. Sounds nutty to say this, but crypto stopped being 'fun' for me after the 4th of 5th month of constant grind down. Wish it would just go ahead and go to wherever the hell it is going so we can at least have a chance to start dreaming and enjoying the space again.

same here . i also gave up watching the price and looking for updates regarding on the flow of cryptos since it has been going down for a longer time . the fun was indeed stop because cryptos aint giving us a good profit anymore . so i guess , this is the moment that we say that we are dreaming again . we are dreaming in the hopes that bitcoin could possibly recover   but it is also real , it is real that bitcoin is suffering from recovery due to some seriuos problems or pure manipulaion i bet?
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
 I personally just wish it would get it the hell over with. I gave up watching every day a couple months ago. Sounds nutty to say this, but crypto stopped being 'fun' for me after the 4th of 5th month of constant grind down. Wish it would just go ahead and go to wherever the hell it is going so we can at least have a chance to start dreaming and enjoying the space again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 07, 2018, 09:38:42 PM
I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018 and it is difficult to recover, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not start long term. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices may continue to drop sharply at any time and according to my analysis may fall to $ 5800 next month.
No one knows about the prediction if it will become real or what ; the market is always unstable and we don't have the power to predict on the future price of bitcoin. I believe that it will rise soon but there is no exact time or maybe exact date on when it will rise. Thatvis why we really need a big patience if we are going to invest on crypto.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 07:23:46 PM
I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018 and it is difficult to recover, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not start long term. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices may continue to drop sharply at any time and according to my analysis may fall to $ 5800 next month.
Activity: 202
August 07, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
As far as I can see, the price of bitcoin can rebound and surpass the $ 20000 mark is unlikely, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly , so I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment to be able to reduce the risk.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
This is really the hardest part for us bitcoiners in making decisions as in when to buy and sell our coins or until when are we going to hold this since bitcoin is merely manipulative and very unpredictable. I think the price mentioned in the thread although it was six months ago for me is unrealistic or will be in dreams only. Up to date, the bitcoin price is at around $6800 and $64K prediction had passed since we are already in the month of August. I think it takes more time before BTC price recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: