Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled? - page 18. (Read 7504 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 31, 2017, 10:18:10 AM
Its normal to expect a big dump coming but i don't it's anytime close. Not while btc is enjoying a good support after segwit. Holders probably won't even mind if a dump happens as it's certain to bounce back. A slide of around 30-40% would even be exciting as it would mean buying time will be active. And it means that it won't take long before btc recovers again
We need bitcoin price breakdown (or we call correction price of Bitcoin) soon, it very important for give us have faith in future of Bitcoin, we do not want become to speculator and just earn profit with Bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
Its normal to expect a big dump coming but i don't it's anytime close. Not while btc is enjoying a good support after segwit. Holders probably won't even mind if a dump happens as it's certain to bounce back. A slide of around 30-40% would even be exciting as it would mean buying time will be active. And it means that it won't take long before btc recovers again
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 08:48:49 AM
I think we will need to wait and see when there's a major piece of news, like when China banned trading months back.

There's a lot of new money, and mainstream organisations getting in on bitcoin now, more so than ever before. No-one knows how strong or weak their hands are, but considering the volatility, and increase in traders, I'd have thought it might be more susceptible to a big swing or two off of major news - people who get nervous and duck out. The longer term investors know that you have to take the ups and the downs, ride the waves...they (we) know the meaning of HODL.

As BTC rises,  I think the floor does too. Even if there was some major news tonight, I'd be surprised if we hit $2k again...and Bitcoin would stabilise and kick on again, as it does time and time and time again.
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
August 30, 2017, 08:41:16 AM
The logarithmic view of the chart does not indicate that it is in a bubble, but I would say that we would be in a bubble if Bitcoin goes above $ 5000 in the next few months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 30, 2017, 08:36:55 AM
Well, considering the scope of it and utility value along with the growth potential, I don't think that $5K is a fair price. I believe that Bitcoin is still undervalued and it will grow in the coming years.

I hold Bitcoins and you can label this as a bias opinion but I honestly believe that Bitcoin is undervalued at this moment and we will see the price floating around $10K before 2020. A bubble is something which has no practical use and highly optimistic opinions but Bitcoin is providing a solution to the issue of costly and time-consuming overseas funds transfer.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 07:43:06 AM
When you able to tell bitcoin price is already or almost bubble?
My personal opinion is bubble happens when the selling price and the purchase price have a very long difference in a close term and besides the volume of the transaction is also not too high because the goal is only to manipulate the price
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 01:40:22 PM
No, I do not think so. Bitcoin 2017 is not the same with bitcoin 2014. At the moment, more and more people feel that bitcoin is the best place to save their money and property. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is hard to be pumped. If you want to have money in the future, you should invest your money in bitcoin
Activity: 252
August 26, 2017, 01:09:48 PM
Bitcoin has already gone in about 5 times of bubbles now. But you can call it a bubble as well as it never reached mainstream adoption yet. Bitcoin is price is an erratic high rise and it always like that, and yes there will be pullbacks along the way, but ultimately we're going upwards. Breaking all time highs,  retracements, accumulation and pump, that's usually the cycle.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 26, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
It is a question of many new comers into the crypto world. The bubble thing was true in the early years when the price was less but now imagine how much money you need to hype the price at once. The Bubble time is over.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2017, 07:13:26 AM
Do you expect that prices will be discarded in the next years?
I really do not expect if bitcoin in the future has a low selling price. I’m expecting the sale price of bitcoin have a very high selling price in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 26, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
We are still 73% off from the technical economic definition of a bubble. That would have to put the price tomorrow at around $8,800. This has been happening from last six months. We get a big raise in bitcoin price and then we have a dip because of correction of price.
If don't have this correction of price Bitcoin, the bubble growth Bitcoin from 2015 until today will breakdown early than our predict.
So, whales need do that if they do not want investor withdraw their capital before them take their profit.
What the hell I don't understand why do people on the forum don't understand that this is not any kind of bubble the bitcoin price is only moving in the direction where it should be and that's it. Calling the price increase bubble all the time just sucks. We have been reading about it almost all the time that it's a bubble if it is then why don't it burst? Every bubble has a certain capacity after which it bursts and as we witness a dip people consider it a burst while the bitcoin price rise after that more and faster.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
August 26, 2017, 05:41:34 AM
While the price is now stepping on 4300-4400, estimated the price this year will reach 5K-6K.cause more and more believe the power of BTC currency, I think this will not go down any further. Predictions read the market movement not everyone can read it.
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
August 26, 2017, 05:25:35 AM
I think bitcoin will constantly go up atleast until 2020. Currently 99% of the world probably doesn't even know what bitcoin is or why it's useful and when the coin become more mainstream it'll shoot up a lot higher than it is in my opinion.

Bitcoin is only useful as value storage, other cryptocurrencies are more advanced and don't act as a simple container.
By the time 20% of the world population get into blockchain related applications, Bitcoin should logically lose most if not all of it's power.

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment and put aside our dreams and emotions, the truth will emerge by itself.

I personally do not have a single bitcoin anymore for two reasons:
1) ALTs are more profitable and other storage of value exists now, more stable and promising than BTC (Monero, NEO...).
2) I believe that very very soon, the trend will inverse for BTC and money will flow towards more sophisticated currencies. I already said this before but to me BTC is Nokia 3210 and I prefer iPhone or Android phones (Ethereum, NEO...)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 04:35:01 AM
I think bitcoin will constantly go up atleast until 2020. Currently 99% of the world probably doesn't even know what bitcoin is or why it's useful and when the coin become more mainstream it'll shoot up a lot higher than it is in my opinion.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 04:17:43 AM
Yes it did break the barrier and everyone has been wondering how and why it happened so fast, the rate at which the coin price is still amazing and looking at the chart its dumbfounding.
Activity: 737
August 19, 2017, 12:12:09 PM
We are still 73% off from the technical economic definition of a bubble. That would have to put the price tomorrow at around $8,800. This has been happening from last six months. We get a big raise in bitcoin price and then we have a dip because of correction of price.
If don't have this correction of price Bitcoin, the bubble growth Bitcoin from 2015 until today will breakdown early than our predict.
So, whales need do that if they do not want investor withdraw their capital before them take their profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 19, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
I do seriously believe that 2018 is going to be a fruitful years for bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.  I speculating bitcoin price to get to $10,000. Most of the fear of what will bring bitcoin down has been taking care of this year and the issue of split which has been dawft bitcoin price has been taking care of this year so 2018 is a free ride. In 2018 bitcoin may go mainstream and be in bubble.

I agree with you and I can't believe how people see this as a bubble. The transactions are great and new people are being added every day to the bitcoin.

They always feel that if the price rise to an landmark then it will always fall so that they can buy at less price. But they do not know that bitcoin is such a currency whose demand and price will keep gaining as more and more people have started buying and so are now companies getting into this. As more countries trying to legalize it this will rise to now greater heights in coming time.
Activity: 560
August 19, 2017, 10:32:17 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
August 18, 2017, 01:30:58 AM
When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble? Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

In my view, there would be some price corrections but no bubble yet. Bitcoin is a different kind of an animal compared to other investment vehicle. In fact this is the reason why it is called as the digital gold...there is an intrinsic value within Bitcoin that can not be found anywhere else. That is why we keep on hearing analysis and prediction that Bitcoin can reach as high as $100K within some years.

It is just natural that many of us can be afraid of bubbles because it can wipe out any value gained and can send many people into bankruptcy. Bitcoin is in fact an anathema of bubble. People who are predicting a bubble for Bitcoin usually do not understand how Bitcoin works.
Activity: 812
August 17, 2017, 11:59:26 PM
It is not a new thing for bitcoin that its price dump and pump, because it is a crypto currency. But in this year, bitcoin price rise unbreakable and its price go to high recoverable. Then see this situation i don't think that bitcoin would be come back under $2000. Now bitcoin always rise and down but not down too much.
Pages:
Jump to: