Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 15. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
Altcoin so far still follow the development of Bitcoin price if the bitcoin price is low then it will affect on Altcoin because the cripto leader is still Bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 06:04:41 AM
It can be really observed that some altcoins' market value are dependent or proportional with the market price of Bitcoin. Therefore, whenever the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, same thing happens with the value of other alts and likewise when it is falling. Maybe, that is becaude of the exchangers whereas ethereum and Bitcoin are used as a basis on the price of a crypto.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 25, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
BTC's price and alts' prices are connected so close because these elements have become a such symbiosis that encourages a constant development of crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
I think the price of altcoins is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. The more expensive the main coin the more expensive and altcoins. If the price of bitcoin falls then the price of all cryptocurrencies falls too. I think that it is possible to navigate using a pair of bitcoin dollar.

I guess you're a beginner despite your high-rank cause if you've studied the market for more than a year, you'll know that there is no direct link. Half of the last year the price of BTC was going up but the prices of altcoins were going down! graphics are not always synchronous!
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
BITCOIN is the most widely utilized coin in the world.... It is not far fetched that bitcoin price determines the price of other coins in the market...... It still boils down to the value of bitcoin... Dats the truth
Activity: 379
July 24, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
 It would be so much better for us if we could break this depending between alternative cryptocurrencies and bitcoin itself because everytime 1 bitcoin is going down it feels like every alternative goes along with him.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
As far as I know bitcoin has a very strong effect on the crypto-currency market and on the prices of altcoyins. In most cases, because of the increase in the price of bitcoin, altcoins are growing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 24, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
As I know, the price of Bitcoin influence the price of all altcoins. So far, the transaction to buy or sell the altcoins in the market mostly still use the BTC or ETH. However, the influence of BTC is still high because it is the trusted enough, the most trusted and used by the community.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Till now bitcoin price effect to all coins. Yeah all coins depends all btc price. BTC price is connected to outside issue. When there are FUDs from countries, influencers , BTC price will respons negative or positive quickly. Even ethereum will get effect from BTC price. Till now no coins that can stand alone to face BTC.
of course, I agree with you. that the rise in altoin prices in the market can be influenced by bitcoin. arena no coins that can stand alone to face bitcoin. bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and served as a role model to develop, even compete with other altcoins. so the value of altcoin is strongly associated with bitcoin prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:02:46 AM
I think for short periods of time, young  cryptocurrency have high connection with bitcoin. As the popularity of altcoin increases, communication weakens. Altcoins have the same behavior with respect to bitcoin only in moments of significant news. This is only my subjective opinion
Activity: 672
July 24, 2018, 05:01:37 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin price effect on altcoin. Bitcoin is the big platform at crypto market. I think every altcoin are depend on bitcoin.
All Altcoin are dependent on Bitcoin. All Altcoin uses Bitcoin as a way of valuing themselves. Altcoins are wanted to be listed on exchanges so that there may be coin / Bitcoin currency pairs. So Altcoin is always dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
This is a good question, but the ratio problem is very difficult to count because the future is uncertain, but in any case, the price of Bitcoin directly affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 105
July 24, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
As bitcoin prices are going up, if alts refuse to move , they will fall alongside the btc prices. It's simple proportion. Alts have to have movement of their own for there to be gains for them in this current market.
Activity: 386
July 24, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin price effect on altcoin. Bitcoin is the big platform at crypto market. I think every altcoin are depend on bitcoin.

I saw the price of bitcoin now and I see that it is already increase but the price of some altcoin now are still not increasing so I guess the price of altcoin is not always depending on bitcoin.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
July 24, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
Some funny answers right there Smiley

Guys there is no special formula or correlation or any patterns noticed as of yet from most of people that I've talked with have noticed.

It will take few more years for patterns to be discovered and correlation to be made that will further help to predict pricing and effects on alts.

However there is an fomo effect going on whenever BTC tanks and it's taking alts along most of the time, same when it bulls.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
In my own understanding, bitcoin is the root of all the pricing in other coins and altcoins. The price of the coins and tokens are referred to btc or to eth. When bitcoin price goes high, even the btc price of the token is still not change, its value rises.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
Many people say that they are related, but now the market trend says the opposite. The price of bitcoin goes up and the altcoyin falls. It is difficult to trace the relationship.
Activity: 214
July 24, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
Definitely no, i think it cannot affect the price of bitcoin in the digital market the down fall of all altcoins in the market becauae in frist place altcoin has always depends on bitcoin currency expectation.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
The growth of bitcoin price hasn't affected the altcoins to a higher extent, but altcoins hasn't shown signs of growth. As of now altcoins need to grow along with bitcoin. Now bitcoin has crossed the $8000 mark. After a long ethereum has grown little supporting the growth of various other assets that function on the ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: