Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 16. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
Although bitcoin's share of the encrypted world's total market value is declining. But bitcoin remains the most important index in encryption
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 03:45:28 AM
to my knowledge Etereum follow the price of Bitcoin if I think Ethereum can not be separated from the influence of Bitcoin because Ethereum like silver and Bitcoin like gold.
The effect of bitcoin price on Altcoin price is every bitcoin price decreases Altcoin also decreases because Altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin and bitcoin up or down altcoin always follow the movement, therefore Bitcoin price effect on altcoin is common
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Bitcoins price is very important to altcoins, because it can affect the price markets of altcoins. The main reason for these relations is, bitcoin has it’s own market. You can buy alts using bitcoin that is why there are effects on alts price when BTC price moved. I don’t know what ratio you are talking about, but determining the BtC conversion to USD does’nt effect alts as well as BTC as far as i know.
when the price of Bitcoin is so high, many are pursuing Bitcoin and are increasingly interested in Bitcoin. so this affects the enthusiasts who are on Altcoin even able to take enthusiasts on Altcoin to switch to Bitcoin which is much more expensive.
for Altcoin is currently experiencing a lot of progress. this will affect the spirit that exists in Bitcoin to continue to improve its development so that it is not rivaled by Altcoin. so Bitcoin will increase its development and affect its price.
Activity: 662
July 24, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
Total marketcapitalization doesn't grow right now, so i'm sure it's only flipping alts to bitcoin from weak hands. Too much people here only for quick money, so yes, btc price affect altcoins
Activity: 103
July 24, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
Bitcoin price does affect the price of altcoin. This could be because the performance of a coin may be slightly affected by how well bitcoin is doing in the market. We have seen that a reduction in bitcoin price has also led to a reduction in altcoin and an increase in the said coin, also led to an increase in altcoins. Hence, there might be an indirect effect.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 09:02:11 AM
 I think, for short periods of time, young crypto-currencies depend highly on bitcoin rate . As the popularity of altcoins increases, communication  with bitcoin weakens. Altcoins have the same behavior  as bitcoin in moments of significant news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Btc has since controlled the market such that as Btc falls, almost all altcoins fall. I think the major reason for this is that Btc serves as a bridge between altcoins such that you will need Btc when you want your buy altcoins. This means that Btc is involved in activities of altcoins on exchange markets and hence an impact on price of altcoins  
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
I think altcoin will increase if bitcoin experiences the same thing. you can see the crypto market now. bitcoin this week has increased and altcoin follows the rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 200
July 20, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
Talking about altcoins, it's big diference till 2018 and after 2018. Too many coins, too many shitcoins, many coins don't have real value. So what I see and thats only working it's jump in news and big volume pumping coins and sell, holding at this moment don't work. BTC future and big momey don't want that all small traders only holding, they simple rince and repeat
Activity: 452
July 20, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
The price of BTC and altcoins is very strongly interconnected now. It can be noticed easily according to any schedules. When BTC has fallen in January all market has departed together with BTC down. Therefore ETH won't be able to reach the maximum if BTC stands still.
Activity: 27
July 20, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
for now it definitely does effect the price of alt coins its very obvious to just watch the charts and see everytime BTC goes up everything follows and when BTC goes down everything follows. Hoping in the nearby future Alt coins can have a life of their own and just dictate their own market though that would be great
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
Peoples are using altcoin to increase bitcoin by using different exchanges and the exchanges are showing the trend also where the investors are moving I think if investors are buying altcoins than the price of altcoins and bitcoin both will increase because if they want to buy altcoin they have need to buy bitcoin and in this way both have increased the price,
Activity: 123
July 20, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
if it seems to me that the whole market is following the Bitcoin price for now, but there are only a few coins that continue to look more stable or grow even when the BTC will fall, then the other alcoin also follow suit,
Activity: 53
July 20, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
Bitcoins price is very important to altcoins, because it can affect the price markets of altcoins. The main reason for these relations is, bitcoin has it’s own market. You can buy alts using bitcoin that is why there are effects on alts price when BTC price moved. I don’t know what ratio you are talking about, but determining the BtC conversion to USD does’nt effect alts as well as BTC as far as i know,  and the same,  I think the price of altcoins is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. The more expensive the main coin the more expensive and altcoins. If the price of bitcoin falls then the price of all cryptocurrencies falls too. I think that it is possible to navigate using a pair of bitcoin dollar.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 20, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
I'm not sure a hundred percent, but it's probably true. I think that absolutely all coins depend on the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 379
July 20, 2018, 07:33:18 AM
BTC has the power to manipulate the electronic money market. All Altcoin are affected by the price of Bitcoin and the Altcoin value is proportional to the Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is king in the electronic money market. There is no Altcoin that is independent of the value of Bitcoin.
I'm thinking that you are right because we can see that in real life happening all around when bitcoin is literally affecting the price of alternative coins proportional to its price.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
I think the price of altcoins is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. The more expensive the main coin the more expensive and altcoins. If the price of bitcoin falls then the price of all cryptocurrencies falls too. I think that it is possible to navigate using a pair of bitcoin dollar.
Activity: 103
July 20, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
Bitcoin price has always been affecting altcoins and I don't think that's going to change soon.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
Typically in the past when BTC would aggressively go up, alts would sell off as people were converting to BTC. However, when it would slow, alts would then begin their ascent. This time is a little different. Maybe people are anticipating BTC moving quickly again...I'm not sure either.
Activity: 86
July 20, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
Now 90% of Altcoin in the market must be converted by Bitcoin or ETN! This is a status quo that cannot be changed now!
Pages:
Jump to: