Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 19. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
Yes definitely. Bitcoin is the base coin of all coins and token so if Bitcoin dropped its price it is 100% will affect all coins and tokens. Likewise on Ethereum. This base coins was definitely affect all coins and tokens in the market. Must pray to God that the value of BTC was always up, lol.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

Same thing, when the market decreases I think all the same, will also go down. The above statement is like a myth, because I think both BTC and altcoins have their own flaws and advantages. So, I do not agree that Altcoin follows the bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
Mostly bitcoin price rules other altcoins prices, if bitcoin price falls surely altcoin prices also fall. In very rare situations viseversa depends on project news and success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

I think bitcoin is very strong. altcoin does increase, but decline is influenced by the movement of bitcoin prices in the market.
Because I think bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, and I see until now no altcoin can stand alone to face bitcoin.
That is a fact that exists today, so bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 12, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
Hey everyone,

Usually, when Bitcoin and Ethereum begin to grow dramatically, the price of altcoyin begins to fall in relation to them.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Hey everyone,

Definitely altcoins value relate to bitcoin price. It is there guide in all there altcoin price. Altcoin price really depends on how bitcoin price moves. When bitcoin goes down, altcoins also goes down. As we can see bitcoin trends and altcoin trend it is almost the same. Most of the platforms of the altcoins are copied in the bitcoin platform.

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
The effects of bitcoin to altcoin are very influential. because bitcoin is an important point for all altcoin. If the bitcoin price decreases then all altcoin will be affected.
Activity: 379
July 10, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
Yes of course, all the coins are related on the market. But when talk about price I think this relation is smaller. Because when was going gross up azza altcoin can grow not so big in price. But it is all in my personal point of view.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 07, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Of course, this has been proved on many examples for a long time the existence of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 163
July 07, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Hey everyone,
Well the price of bitcoin affects the price of all coin because they are just made after bitcoin was made. They are just like a carbon copy while bitcoin is the blue print.
Activity: 546
July 07, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
Hey everyone,

I think that all coins at the top 10 of the market follow each others . To be more distinctive altcoins follow Bitcoin. This is main tendency. With this point of viev you can chose any coin.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
July 05, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Hey everyone,
If you analyze the charts you will see that ALL altcoins follow the behavior of bitcoin with minor discrepancies.
So logically if BTC/USD value decreases, the same will happen with ETH and other coins and ETH/BTC ratio will be almost the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
Bitcoin price has a great effect on the price of other coins due to the pairings between these altcoins and bitcoin. So when the volume of bitcoin that is being bought is low, then that would mean that there is less volume of bitcoin going into other coins to trade in them. When the price of bitcoin falls, then the price of all of the other coins fall accordingly with it
Activity: 260
July 05, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
I think bitcoin has a big impact on the cost of altcoins. The main part of trading altcoins to bitcoin. And bitcoin takes 40% of the market. When the market is bearish investors prefer to sell altcoins and stay in bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 05, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
Now, unfortunately, there is a direct relationship between the price of bitcoin and the price of the rest of the crypto currency. Altcoins are forced to repeat the price movements of altcoyins. This price dominance of bitcoin is due to its relatively high level of capitalization compared to the total capitalization of crypto currency. Such an effect can disappear only when bitcoin in terms of capitalization level is not very different from the rest of the crypto currency.
I would like to see free pricing in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 05, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
Most altcoins follow bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin falling,the price of altcoin are falling too.

Yes that's true but there are some alts like ethreum which does not get affected to the core like other coins when the value fluctuates for bitcoin as we have seen this at the beginning of this year but the other alts are completely dependent on but coin during the rise and fall.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
Most altcoins follow bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin falling,the price of altcoin are falling too.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
July 05, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
Bitcoin literally controls the entire crypto currency market, I have not noticed such a strong dependence before, but the last year I can say with confidence that bitcoin indicates the trend in the market, everything depends entirely on its growth or fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
There are exceptions, and some coins, even in such a period of market decline - artificially inflate the price, but the general trend does show that the prices of altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:22:04 PM
Yes ofcourse. All price of Alts are depends on Bitcoin price and this is proven till now.
Pages:
Jump to: