Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price guess, 2023 - page 2. (Read 2147 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
December 01, 2023, 02:34:39 PM
The highest price in December on the first day we saw was $38,964 according to Coinmarketcap charts.

So indeed the price at the end of this year is likely to rise to $40K in the near future and after bitcoin can be more than $39K then the usual movement will go easier to shoot up so it will not be surprising if many vote at $40K because they can already guess where bitcoin will go.

Next year will be more prospective again maybe it will start at $40K more I feel this might be soon but with some of this news especially the bitcoin ETF it certainly affects the movement of bitcoin so far.
As we are fast approaching with the halving event then expect something like this where there would really be those green candles but what im actually waiting is for that last dump before the bull run kicks in.
So far we are really that indeed in a good run considering on the current market condition that we are really that on uprising trend on which its really indeed good to look at and for those who
had been able to make those entries on lower price then this would be the sweetest spot for you to take profits until there would be some possible rejection would happen but of course
there's no one would be able to know on what would happen next considering that market is never been predictable in the first place.

We do only have 1month left for this year 2023 and it is really that a good run compared on 2022 on which most people are really that crying because
of extreme bear market.  Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 01, 2023, 01:22:44 PM
The highest price in December on the first day we saw was $38,964 according to Coinmarketcap charts.

So indeed the price at the end of this year is likely to rise to $40K in the near future and after bitcoin can be more than $39K then the usual movement will go easier to shoot up so it will not be surprising if many vote at $40K because they can already guess where bitcoin will go.

Next year will be more prospective again maybe it will start at $40K more I feel this might be soon but with some of this news especially the bitcoin ETF it certainly affects the movement of bitcoin so far.
Activity: 224
Merit: 25
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
December 01, 2023, 12:18:34 PM
I am surprised that more people chose that bitcoin price before 2024 will not be more than $40000. Bitcoin highest price this year has been $38850. Let us still see if bitcoin price will increase above $40000 before next year begins. This year has been a good year for bitcoin holders. Bitcoin price started with less than $17000 this year and the market is showing bullishness at $38300.

It is indeed very interesting to follow the BTC price estimates up to today. both social media and online news also discuss this. I personally prefer to just follow it and hope that the ATH will be surpassed quickly. to make it more likely that those who are skilled at reading the market are likely to be close to accurate.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
December 01, 2023, 11:33:58 AM
I am surprised that more people chose that bitcoin price before 2024 will not be more than $40000. Bitcoin highest price this year has been $38850. Let us still see if bitcoin price will increase above $40000 before next year begins. This year has been a good year for bitcoin holders. Bitcoin price started with less than $17000 this year and the market is showing bullishness at $38300.
It seems that the $40,000 price is imminent because it's not too far to go beyond that, and we know looking at the previous history in October the highest price was $34,500 - November $38,850 so for December as the closing in 2024 it will easily reach $40,000 especially since the response from the market is now quite positive where the upward trend seems to continue.

Usually every month will experience the same increase as the previous month's history, but we don't know what happens in the future but I feel optimistic that it will soon reach $40,000.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 01, 2023, 10:07:30 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
October 27, 2023, 10:52:48 PM
This year is having this big surprise coming up concerning Bitcoin price and the way it's going up especially in this month of October where nobody taught it would be at $33k. I can't seem to find a reason why it hasn't gotten past $34k since it started going up. Is like a shield is prevent it from getting to $35k and I still believe this year 2023 we might be seeing Bitcoin price getting to $40-45k.
But let's see what the market will bring in the reminder of this month of October, just hope we get to see another week of fast increase of Bitcoin price just like this week.
Merit: 655
October 27, 2023, 03:51:59 PM
Because there will be several occurrences that we cannot forecast in a year, making predictions for the whole year is challenging and has almost no basis in comparison. However, in my opinion, bitcoin will be able to hit $40k in 2023, heralding the end of the difficult market and setting the stage for a successful growth year. In 2024, a halving is what we're all anticipating.
Closing prices in the $40K range for this year could indeed be very possible if increases can continue to occur in the market from now on, because up to now Bitcoin still seems difficult to penetrate the $30K price range even though the price range you said is also quite reasonable for Bitcoin. But for now we still need to look at big news that can have an influence on increasing prices before next year, because the impact of good news usually results in an increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market.

Bitcoin may reach a maximum of $35k in 2023. If you notice you'll see the top polls read between $30k - $40k. But the current price of Bitcoin is fixed at 28 thousand dollars. But there are only two months left until the end of 2023. So I think Bitcoin will peak between $30k and $35k this year. Although it is not possible to say when the price of Bitcoin will change and the prediction will be correct. But currently we are in the month of October which is more pumped than other months. If we want to see something good ahead, it must be for halving.
Yes, we have already seen the price of Bitcoin touch $35k in the month of October 2023. As Bitcoin's upward momentum begins before the end of the year, we may see the Bitcoin market at $40k by the end of 2003. And we hope that if the Bitcoin market comes to this position, it will certainly start the new year with a good price in the Bitcoin market. Of course, we know that prediction is very difficult, but the prediction you have already made may be correct. And I believe the Bitcoin market will move to forty thousand dollars by the end of 2023.
We cant really make out some conclusions yet basing on what we are saying considering that there would really be these possible scenarions in my mind;

1. We would really be making sideways playing around 30-34k for couple of months until we do end up on this year 2023.
2. Have some negative news about ETF dealing whether sudden changes or issues
3. Approval of ETF
4. Banning/Adoption correlation

Then it would really be just that so hard to point out finger but good call for those who had bought on 26k price on which they did make have that significant profit in short time if we do tend
to look at on how significant increase or pump does it been able to attain. Guessing? 30-40k would really be the best approach for this year considering that we are already that
2 months left for this year and those movements would really be that something realistic.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
October 27, 2023, 02:22:02 PM
Yes, we have already seen the price of Bitcoin touch $35k in the month of October 2023. As Bitcoin's upward momentum begins before the end of the year, we may see the Bitcoin market at $40k by the end of 2003. And we hope that if the Bitcoin market comes to this position, it will certainly start the new year with a good price in the Bitcoin market. Of course, we know that prediction is very difficult, but the prediction you have already made may be correct. And I believe the Bitcoin market will move to forty thousand dollars by the end of 2023.
Maybe you mean 2023, not 2003 Cheesy
Price predictions are something that is very difficult for anyone to say for sure on all cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and altcoins. However, because there has been such a good price increase in Bitcoin during this month, it will certainly make many people speculate more realistically and also more sensibly. Moreover, now is the right moment with the news about ETFs and the halving that will approach Bitcoin after this year ends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
October 26, 2023, 08:30:29 AM
Because there will be several occurrences that we cannot forecast in a year, making predictions for the whole year is challenging and has almost no basis in comparison. However, in my opinion, bitcoin will be able to hit $40k in 2023, heralding the end of the difficult market and setting the stage for a successful growth year. In 2024, a halving is what we're all anticipating.
Closing prices in the $40K range for this year could indeed be very possible if increases can continue to occur in the market from now on, because up to now Bitcoin still seems difficult to penetrate the $30K price range even though the price range you said is also quite reasonable for Bitcoin. But for now we still need to look at big news that can have an influence on increasing prices before next year, because the impact of good news usually results in an increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market.

Bitcoin may reach a maximum of $35k in 2023. If you notice you'll see the top polls read between $30k - $40k. But the current price of Bitcoin is fixed at 28 thousand dollars. But there are only two months left until the end of 2023. So I think Bitcoin will peak between $30k and $35k this year. Although it is not possible to say when the price of Bitcoin will change and the prediction will be correct. But currently we are in the month of October which is more pumped than other months. If we want to see something good ahead, it must be for halving.
October 26, 2023, 01:18:55 AM
They are very good forecasts, I really like to see the analyzes that are pro cointelegrap because I see that they are accurate in some cases, but I am very focused on the feelings of the people at a global level and that is something that I can have as a basis To be able to speak, I have witnessed that the price of bitcoin in 2017 rose in the month of December, but I believe that this is not necessarily repeated because in 2018 and 2019 that did not happen, and now wars are possible and it is not possible that something like that can be generated to be able to have the option of having a better scenario to raise, I believe that I could reach $40k, because when this conflict begins to be resolved the markets regain more confidence and invest.
Every year there are always different conditions globally which can certainly affect the market and visitors to markets such as crypto. And if you make a comparison with what happened in 2017 and 2018 and 2019, you also have to look at the market after that year or when the pandemic started to occur worldwide, namely in 2020 and also 2021. Apart from that, you also have to look at how the market went in 2020. then everyone will always be grateful when they see the increase that has occurred this month, even though it is not a significant price increase.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
October 20, 2023, 04:17:46 PM

They are very good forecasts, I really like to see the analyzes that are pro cointelegrap because I see that they are accurate in some cases, but I am very focused on the feelings of the people at a global level and that is something that I can have as a basis To be able to speak, I have witnessed that the price of bitcoin in 2017 rose in the month of December, but I believe that this is not necessarily repeated because in 2018 and 2019 that did not happen, and now wars are possible and it is not possible that something like that can be generated to be able to have the option of having a better scenario to raise, I believe that I could reach $40k, because when this conflict begins to be resolved the markets regain more confidence and invest.
October 20, 2023, 12:26:31 PM
Today alone it is quite visible that Bitcoin is really enthusiastic in its slight increase to exceed $30K after moving from $28K. So for the price prediction of $35K I think it is also quite logical even though everyone doesn't know when it will arrive and happen to Bitcoin. But from the movement that has occurred today it can also be used as an example that this month the Bitcoin price movement is much better than before so that the possibility of going to $35K this year could indeed be very possible for Bitcoin which is caused by several other influences besides the halving
Activity: 235
Merit: 106
October 19, 2023, 07:40:55 AM

October 19, 2023, 07:11:37 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 19, 2023, 06:11:51 AM
The price of bitcoin in 2020 is not as same to 2021 and it's not same 2022 and 2023, what we should ask ourselves is that why is it the price of bitcoin is changing everyday by day and every year by year instead of the price of bitcoin going and it's falling is that people invested in bitcoin in 2020 and 2021 when bitcoin price rise and move up and people because of what they see about bitcoin invested in bitcoin and now the price come back to this price why is that since 2021 the price reached 60k it has not gotten to 50k or 40k above instead is falling to extend of falling to 28k and began to fluctuates.
The variation in price is just simple case of demand and supply. If you check the past records, you will notice that price behaviour prior to halving is similar.  There is always a prolonged consolidation where the big guys accumulate before the big pump. This year is following the same process and it is wise to follow the whales in what they are doing right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 154
October 18, 2023, 07:29:50 PM
We are all welcome to 2023.

2022 was not a good year, but not exactly a bad year too. Bitcoin falled from $48000 in January and fall to the lowest price of $15500 in November 2022. But we should also know that November 2021, bitcoin got to all-time-high of 69000.

Some people got bitcoin, holding it and the price falled as some people sold. But the good news is that all-time-high is still possible and that might likely be in 2024/2025, just a prediction though. During the falling of bitcoin price, it was more on altcoins as they fall the most.

Some people save coins on exchanges, 2022 was another lesson for those kind of people as FTX collapsed and millions or billion worth in dollars that many people lost. Not you key not your coin is a lesson in 2022 as those coins saved on exchanges wallet addresses dropped significantly after the FTX implosion.

Let us begin the fun of 2023 by guessing what would be the highest bitcoin price in 2023.
The price of bitcoin in 2020 is not as same to 2021 and it's not same 2022 and 2023, what we should ask ourselves is that why is it the price of bitcoin is changing everyday by day and every year by year instead of the price of bitcoin going and it's falling is that people invested in bitcoin in 2020 and 2021 when bitcoin price rise and move up and people because of what they see about bitcoin invested in bitcoin and now the price come back to this price why is that since 2021 the price reached 60k it has not gotten to 50k or 40k above instead is falling to extend of falling to 28k and began to fluctuates.
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
October 18, 2023, 06:59:50 PM
Merit: 655
October 18, 2023, 04:47:56 PM
In several articles that i have read, there are quite a lot of people who doubt that the next halving will make the price of Bitcoin rise as high as in past history but they cannot reveal with certainty what underlies them for making such a view, i myself am sure that the halving will increase bitcoin price up several tens of percent and there is even a possibility for bitcoin to make a new ATH during the halving, well we are still a few months away from celebrating the bitcoin halving, for the prediction of the price of bitcoin until the end of 2023, i am sure it will not be more than $40k.
There are still some people who are skeptical that after halving bitcoin will not record historical highs again, this is just speculation and we can respect their views as long as they come to that conclusion, not a few who say bitcoin will ATH after halving even some experts who own large companies predict bitcoin can ATH again, we are now just waiting for the time when it will happen which is clear after halving.

Not after the halving immediately jumped but there is some time after that - some say the end of 2024 and the beginning of 2025, some even say it might happen in 2026 it's just a wild prediction but still makes sense because the previous halving also takes time after the halving.

Everyone is just speculating, because some say the price of Bitcoin will exceed its highest price. And there are also those who say that the price of Bitcoin will not reach its highest price after the halving.
Although many people think the price of bitcoin will rise after Bitcoin halving in 2024, there is no guarantee that this will happen as there are several factors that can influence the price of bitcoin and only time will tell.
And it is best to let the Bitcoin price run its course, and also continue to take advantage of the accumulation of more Bitcoin as long as the Bitcoin price is still within your reach to buy it. And just waiting for the Bitcoin price to reach its highest price after the halving, and only patience is needed to achieve what we want.

Today I read an article that bitcoin can reach $750k , it's not bad , it's a vision that an abnalist sees and I really liked it , it can happen , I think that if it can happen and if it happens , I think it would leave everyone speechless , and 1 BTC would be the most coveted by everyone in the World , it's not bad at all.

Bitcoin Lovers would be Millionaires because they have to have even 1 mBTC, so that would be the maximum , I am seriously thinking about spending only in fiat and what I have in btc , keeping it better than Gold.

Despite what appears to be a generally dismal outlook on the global and U.S. economy, Hayes still expects Bitcoin price to outperform, placing a target estimate in the $750,000 to $1 million range by the end of 2026.

Original Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-hit-750-k-to-1-m-2026-arthur-hayes

What I do think is that it can reach 100 thousand dollars, but this figure is quite high but real.

People should really be that indeed realistic when it comes to price. Come to think that we cant really be able to break that strong resistant on 30k.How much more if we are able to reach out its ATH?
How tough it would be and on when it would be break out. Speaking about $100,000 then this is realistic numbers in speaking about bull run and not something that too far off compared into those
half million or even a million kind of talks about price prediction.Somehow this market does really have that free speculation for every people basing up on their insights but most of the time these institutions are
the ones that throwing off their speculations which turns out to be that imaginary or something that too hopeful with those kind of numbers.

If you've been here on this market for a while then you wont really be that making yourself that get shocked nor easily get believed on what these people been saying.
They can say all those numbers all they want but smart investors or to those who do have experienced would really be just simply ignoring these numbers and would really be sticking
into their own speculation and sticking with their own analysis which it would really be that sticking on being realistic. Dont make yourself get FOMO'ed
because once you do then this is where mistake and bad decisions do happen.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
October 18, 2023, 04:25:15 PM
-
Two days ago Bitcoin moved from $27K and touched $30K for a very short duration before returning to $28K. And today something like that also happened again where Bitcoin moved from $28K to almost touching $29K although now it has returned to $28K again, meaning that price movements are starting to occur again in an unstable manner and may be able to last a little longer at $28K before moving back to $30K within the next month.

Bitcoin's rapid movement a few days ago was caused by fake news, but now bitcoin can actually maintain its price above $28k. It's a good idea to expect a move higher over the remainder of October, meaning $28k is decent support to be strong this month.

Today bitcoin failed to break through the $29k resistance which then corrected again to $28k. If the $29k resistance is successfully broken, then we have high hopes of testing higher levels at $30k and $31k. I'm still optimistic about it during this month, but a correction to $27k is always possible.

The $30K price range has been overshadowed by Bitcoin again this month which makes me believe that next month everyone will probably be looking at $30K in a slightly longer time although expecting greater expectations may still be less reasonable this year because In terms of price increases, it still seems difficult to maintain the highest price this year.

Don't worry, we still have a few months left in the 2023 calendar. I believe $30k will be strong support until the end of the year, but high expectations of a resistance break of $35k or more are also not impossible.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
October 18, 2023, 01:59:05 PM
I think the worries have to come to play because if you look at how the price is moving you'd think by the next day you'd see Bitcoin price at $30k but it won't even make any move to surpass $27k, is like $27k has something that's not letting it get past it to $28k and stay there for even if it's a day or two.
Two days ago Bitcoin moved from $27K and touched $30K for a very short duration before returning to $28K. And today something like that also happened again where Bitcoin moved from $28K to almost touching $29K although now it has returned to $28K again, meaning that price movements are starting to occur again in an unstable manner and may be able to last a little longer at $28K before moving back to $30K within the next month.
I believe there's a possibility we might observe a move towards $29K in the Bitcoin price. If this doesn't happen in the next few hours and instead the price drops to $28K, it could confirm a short-term Head and Shoulders pattern.
However, my thoughts, Bitcoin is currently on an upward trajectory for the medium to long term. Indicators suggest it's in good health with positive expectations.
I don't know about a few hours and what timeframes you are looking at, but on the daily chart you can see a triple top pattern forming. If this does turn out to be the case, we are unlikely to see a rise this year. It would be nice if bitcoin just continued its sideways movement.
Pages:
Jump to: