Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price guess, 2023 - page 6. (Read 2147 times)

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
July 26, 2023, 08:41:45 PM
2022 was not a good year, but not exactly a bad year too. Bitcoin falled from $48000 in January and fall to the lowest price of $15500 in November 2022. But we should also know that November 2021, bitcoin got to all-time-high of 69000.

2022 it a bad year  Cry Cry Cry My Porto got red and some of my tokens is turned into dust  Cry but the biggest reward I got the experience from this Experience.

Tho back to topic, my gues this year would be 30-40K level Break 35K level would be hard but if price can manage stay above 35K we might see another bull run 40-45K
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
May 23, 2023, 11:10:15 AM
Of course there's still plenty of time to see if the price can go even higher, right now it's around $26k and that leaves us with an opportunity to buy cheap, a lot of people want to buy when the price drops below $20k again but I think it's hard to repeat and it's better to buy immediately at the current price so we don't regret it when the price rises again.
The current price range for Bitcoin is between $26K and $27K and I also think that buying a lot or a certain amount is not wrong although you still have to hope for a bigger increase in price this year. Because in general I personally am still optimistic that Bitcoin still has the potential to cross $30K before the end of this year, so it's still very reasonable to still want to buy at this time by removing panic thoughts and implementing the DCA strategy.
Within 24 hours there was a slight increase in the price of bitcoin having penetrated $27.3K at this time it was definitely where there was a Pizza day moment maybe people have started to realize that buying bitcoin is very important in this moment but that is hoping to have more money so you can buy bitcoin at once at prices that are still low, while reaching the $30K level is still very possible in the near future it could be that in the following month there will be an increase according to the severe direction that leads to the positive.

If you can't afford to buy more at once then implementing DCA is the most important way to keep accumulating, I think this is indeed the best method that has been suggested for a certain period of time.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
May 23, 2023, 06:56:31 AM
Of course there's still plenty of time to see if the price can go even higher, right now it's around $26k and that leaves us with an opportunity to buy cheap, a lot of people want to buy when the price drops below $20k again but I think it's hard to repeat and it's better to buy immediately at the current price so we don't regret it when the price rises again.
The current price range for Bitcoin is between $26K and $27K and I also think that buying a lot or a certain amount is not wrong although you still have to hope for a bigger increase in price this year. Because in general I personally am still optimistic that Bitcoin still has the potential to cross $30K before the end of this year, so it's still very reasonable to still want to buy at this time by removing panic thoughts and implementing the DCA strategy.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
May 22, 2023, 06:23:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 21, 2023, 05:43:54 PM
Even though the current price looks difficult to increase but I'm optimistic that in 2023 the price can reach at least $ 40k, we'll see if this week it can reach another $ 30k then it's likely that $ 40k will occur in June, then decrease again, and this is a great motivation good for us to keep buying.

I also believe bitcoin can hit $40k this year, that's not too hard for bitcoin. But I'm more interested in when bitcoin hits $40k, will it keep going up until the halving happens, or will it correct deeper and maybe go back to $20k? When I looked at the 2018 cycle chart, bitcoin also had a period of recovery after bottoming out at 3k, but then it also dropped back down to 5k before the halving. If history repeats itself, chances are we still have another significant decline.

Yes, it's not hard and doable for us to reach $40,000 this year. We still have at least 6 months to do that. Just look at what had happen in the last 6 months, from the bottom of $15,500 and we have reach $30,000 or even higher.

But it's going to be tough $14,000 increased till the end of the year. The growth seems to slow down this month of May, as there are issues like the high tx fees that is congesting the network. And then we don't have any good news that will make the market alive again. We need something to talk about to trigger that FOMO in all of us to re-invest and other investors too coming in our market to push it significantly higher till December.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
May 21, 2023, 05:29:50 PM
I think in 2023 the highest price can reach $ 50k or 2x the current price, of course if there are no disturbances like what happened in 2022, namely many scam cases, but if scam cases happen again and create panic then the price will fall again below $ 20k .
Disturbances are always there and in fact it already happened this year. The recession, the collapse of stable coins, and others. This is why the price is down again. If not because of them, we might be above $31k already. With so many cryptos in an unregulated market, it's normal that there will be scams and they can come from time to time but this isn't new anymore for us to panic about and im sure that the majority of who invest on them are already used to it. Individual scams for some projects won't affect the entire market so don't worry. I think we won't see $20k this year but if we unexpectedly fell on that price, I know we can bounce back again immediately in a much higher price.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
May 20, 2023, 12:13:57 PM
Even though the current price looks difficult to increase but I'm optimistic that in 2023 the price can reach at least $ 40k, we'll see if this week it can reach another $ 30k then it's likely that $ 40k will occur in June, then decrease again, and this is a great motivation good for us to keep buying.

I also believe bitcoin can hit $40k this year, that's not too hard for bitcoin. But I'm more interested in when bitcoin hits $40k, will it keep going up until the halving happens, or will it correct deeper and maybe go back to $20k? When I looked at the 2018 cycle chart, bitcoin also had a period of recovery after bottoming out at 3k, but then it also dropped back down to 5k before the halving. If history repeats itself, chances are we still have another significant decline.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 20, 2023, 10:28:23 AM
an increase in the situation had indeed occurred at the beginning of the year and at this time it was corrected again, it seems that the increase at the beginning of the year only gave a momentary shock, then corrected again and it is clear because the situation has not shown any recovery. this year to be able to increase more than $ 50K is likely to be difficult to get but also will not correct any deeper below $ 20K. let this year's price be positioned in the $20K-$50K range, so that as you said it gives an opportunity for those who want to buy to be able to do so before next year there will be an increase due to the halving period.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
May 18, 2023, 03:37:25 AM
May 17, 2023, 01:21:04 AM
I think in 2023 the highest price can reach $ 50k or 2x the current price, of course if there are no disturbances like what happened in 2022, namely many scam cases, but if scam cases happen again and create panic then the price will fall again below $ 20k .
$50K is a relatively high price level for Bitcoin to reach this year, so I only have confidence in the $35K to $40K range for the highest price on Bitcoin this year although some people still say it could be higher than that. But when adjusted for corrections that can still occur in Bitcoin, an increase that is too high may take a little longer to occur in Bitcoin this year and that is apart from cases that could affect the decline in the price of Bitcoin itself in this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
May 16, 2023, 11:52:19 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
May 14, 2023, 09:15:25 AM
Actually it is very difficult to predict accurately what the price of bitcoin will be in 2023. However, I see that the bitcoin market is currently in an uptrend and is predicted to continue to rise until the end of this year. Therefore I predict that this year the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach around $35k-$45k.
$35k-$45k is an achievable price based on the market journey from the beginning of the year and it's not too bad as a forecast number. Maybe in early June it will be seen where the direction of the chart moves. This is based on a potential halving.
Of course predicting prices accurately is always difficult.
Waiting for the price to rise past $31k in the foreseeable future requires patience for those of us who invest in the long term considering that the price chart is still decreasing up to 7.3% in a matter of 7 days.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
May 14, 2023, 04:03:27 AM
Bitcoin at $30000

What next?

This thread is becoming boring, bitcoin at $28000 since many weeks ago. Bitcoin hit $30000 today. The last time bitcoin was above or at $30000 was in June last year, that was many months ago. Now at $30000 again. This may be an indication that bitcoin will increase above $30000 in 2023.

Now we are looking towards $30000 to $40000, but maybe the price will start to fall we do not know yet.
Although bitcoin is somewhere between $26k and $27k currently but I had voted that bitcoin will be within the range of $30k to $40k this year. Many people predicting $50k and above amazes me. Although $50k is possible but seeing a new ATH this year is something I consider so difficult.

We are almost at the half of the year and bitcoin is still below $30k, even as it has tasted $30k and exceeding slightly last month, there is still no high expectations above $40k. Bitcoin moves up and down. Knowing the style of bitcoin movement, we shouldn't expect a seamless bull movement even when the real pump has not started.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 14, 2023, 03:50:24 AM
Actually it is very difficult to predict accurately what the price of bitcoin will be in 2023. However, I see that the bitcoin market is currently in an uptrend and is predicted to continue to rise until the end of this year. Therefore I predict that this year the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach around $35k-$45k.
May 12, 2023, 10:47:41 AM
I think bitcoin will reach up to 50k$ this year but in month of may i think it will be in the middle of 30 to 40k$ i believe that bitcoin will soar up this year because it has a good start in January, but still we need stay calm, and be more positive because everything is just a prediction there is sometimes a change in price depending on the market update.
It is always important to remain calm when you see market conditions that still tend to change at any time. Because panic is not an attitude that must be shown by everyone who still believes and is still waiting for a much better price this year for Bitcoin, so it is necessary to feel calm so that everyone still wants to hold Bitcoin even in bad market conditions, because if you release Bitcoin in Bad market conditions will only make Bitcoin's condition worse.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
May 09, 2023, 12:14:48 PM
Some people bought bitcoin at over $60000. If bitcoin get to $50000 and start to fall again, or if bitcoin is not going beyond $50000 for now, that means it is not yet a full recovery. Let us see what would happen though. People are suggesting that bitcoin may not go beyond $40000 after using last halving for their analysis.

You can not get $20000 to $50000 on the poll. It will make the guess to be boring and have lesser option to select and make it more easy to predict. Bitcoin had increased above $30000 in this year. Which means you can still choose between $30000 to $40000 or $40000 to $50000.
Agreeing with your words and I wanna said that not only some people  I am also one of them who invested on bitcoin when its over 60k  Roll Eyes. And yes bitcoin will not fully recover even if it goes to 50k  in this year because it is at an all time high  69K And I also don't meant that in 2023 bitcoin will get full recovery I wanna mean it in 2023 bitcoin will go through with the recover trend. Wink In fact, no one can predict the price of bitcoin, and that's why I was confused that bitcoin would be in the range of 35k or above 45k and that's why I said to do the pool that way.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 07, 2023, 06:22:08 AM
Definitely 2023 is going to be a recovery year for bitcoiners, and already the sign is starting to coming out. But I am not getting the option to make my prediction in your poll. I think the Bitcoin price range can be from 20k to 50k in this year. As I am already said that this year could be a recovery and that why I don't think that the orhers range of prices can't be touched in this year so also there I don't think any chance to make a new all time high in this year. And I think this is enough in 2023 after the devastating trap of bear season.
Some people bought bitcoin at over $60000. If bitcoin get to $50000 and start to fall again, or if bitcoin is not going beyond $50000 for now, that means it is not yet a full recovery. Let us see what would happen though. People are suggesting that bitcoin may not go beyond $40000 after using last halving for their analysis.

You can not get $20000 to $50000 on the poll. It will make the guess to be boring and have lesser option to select and make it more easy to predict. Bitcoin had increased above $30000 in this year. Which means you can still choose between $30000 to $40000 or $40000 to $50000.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
May 06, 2023, 01:34:54 AM
We are all welcome to 2023.

2022 was not a good year, but not exactly a bad year too. Bitcoin falled from $48000 in January and fall to the lowest price of $15500 in November 2022. But we should also know that November 2021, bitcoin got to all-time-high of 69000.

Some people got bitcoin, holding it and the price falled as some people sold. But the good news is that all-time-high is still possible and that might likely be in 2024/2025, just a prediction though. During the falling of bitcoin price, it was more on altcoins as they fall the most.

Some people save coins on exchanges, 2022 was another lesson for those kind of people as FTX collapsed and millions or billion worth in dollars that many people lost. Not you key not your coin is a lesson in 2022 as those coins saved on exchanges wallet addresses dropped significantly after the FTX implosion.

Let us begin the fun of 2023 by guessing what would be the highest bitcoin price in 2023.
I think bitcoin will reach up to 50k$ this year but in month of may i think it will be in the middle of 30 to 40k$ i believe that bitcoin will soar up this year because it has a good start in January, but still we need stay calm, and be more positive because everything is just a prediction there is sometimes a change in price depending on the market update.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 22, 2023, 08:21:26 PM
Definitely 2023 is going to be a recovery year for bitcoiners, and already the sign is starting to coming out. But I am not getting the option to make my prediction in your poll. I think the Bitcoin price range can be from 20k to 50k in this year. As I am already said that this year could be a recovery and that why I don't think that the orhers range of prices can't be touched in this year so also there I don't think any chance to make a new all time high in this year. And I think this is enough in 2023 after the devastating trap of bear season.
I think I agree, indeed bitcoin this year will recover from the situation that was not encouraging last year and don't expect it to increase sharply enough, maybe it can stay in a price range that is not too far from the increase at the beginning of this month, of course it's very good to do.
so it could be what you say that the range between $ 20K-$ 50K will be able to occur until the end of this year, it must be remembered that the halving period will occur in Q1 next year. so the opportunity to be stable at the end of this year will make it easier when entering the halving period to increase sharply.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
April 20, 2023, 11:35:47 AM
The price of Bitcoin is at a discounted price right now and this is the best time to buy Bitcoin,  I can say if the price of Bitcoin will dip further but I am sure that in the next few years, bitcoin prices are going to be in a state of stability that any one who bought bitcoin at a price around 30k or below is a good discounted price.

But then doing your research is the best way to go about Bitcoin accumulation,  but I am sure that we are in for a long-term Bitcoin bull run and this could be the very last dip in Bitcoin price before the ultimate rise, this is an exciting time and let see how things go within the market in the next coming weeks before we could build our understanding around them.
Pages:
Jump to: