Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 01:03:31 AM
If any of the idiots are worried, just check back once every two years  Grin Grin Grin
The veterans of this market are well aware of the potentials of bitcoin for touching new heights of prices by the end of every year and this is why the old investors are not worried about the current performance of the bitcoin. The coin is just respecting the past events and it is not for the first time that bitcoin is decreasing in value by the mid of the year. Still we have 7 months to decide final price of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 23, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Yes, I agree with what you say. All this is just a matter of time and one day Bitcoin can certainly rule the global economy for the better. Bitcoin price increase until this year is always increasing rapidly from year to year. Every year-end Bitcoin prices must go up and always break the record to the highest price of all coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
I think that in 2018, the price of Bitcoin will definitely improve. Because Bitcoin is now popular and Bitcoin users are increasing the number of users. Increasing its trading system compared to the previous, improved security measures. Increasing the number of investors. People are using it as a payment. Above all, its demand and usage is growing worldwide. As a result, this year's prices will improve.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
May 19, 2018, 11:15:08 PM
If any of the idiots are worried, just check back once every two years  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:48:41 AM
Unfortunately when the beginning of the year precisely a lot of media that preach negative things about bitcoin, this is a factor inhibiting the increase of bitcoin, but I'm sure when the price of this month could reach $ 10k it can be said that the market has been recovery.

I believe bitcoin is already in it's recovery stage. Better be prepared for its booming season!
It is really obvious now that bitcoin is totally improving because if we are to compare the price of bitcoin in the past preceding months, they are nothing. And I know that it will continue to improve because demand is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 714
May 19, 2018, 05:46:07 AM
I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.

Bitcoin price could probably improve this mid year onwards. You know btc price surprises always the users without hesitation they believes on the future.
Merit: 260
May 19, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
well even if there's a big difference on 2017 movements compared to this years,but still its too soon to tell,prices might changes in a span of a minute including the volatility..

Im still positive about what is the future of bitcoin this 2018 and will still hold,lets be strong and confident about cryptocurrency because we have spend lots of time here just to back out now
May 18, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Bitcoin is mostly down durjng the past few days and it approaching the $7k. Recent negative events might halted the price to go up further. Maybe some positive surprises might happen this summer and the awaited bullrun may finally start before last quarter of this year. The concensus meeting failed to boost the price of the bitcoin unlike last year and the repeating of a history did not happen.

Well at least the last sentence of your post is correct.   Grin Grin Grin
May 18, 2018, 07:46:39 PM
The lowest levels in Bitcoin this year were seen approximately 3 weeks back. Bitcoin at that point in time was trading around $ 5500. Ever since then  it has almost doubled in value to reach around $ 11500. In the last 48 hours  however  it has fallen back to around $ 10200. In spite of that many of the experts think that this is actually not a bubble and it would raise even more.

Where you get your numbers is fucking beyond me ... Lol ... Probably should stop reading bullshit articles and start looking at reliable historic charts.  Jesus Christ!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
Bitcoin is mostly down durjng the past few days and it approaching the $7k. Recent negative events might halted the price to go up further. Maybe some positive surprises might happen this summer and the awaited bullrun may finally start before last quarter of this year. The concensus meeting failed to boost the price of the bitcoin unlike last year and the repeating of a history did not happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:25:50 PM
I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 06:17:30 AM
the price of 2018 bitcoin is better than ever since for now the price of bitcoin raised almost double the price in 2018

This year, btc prices will recover and rise higher than last December 2017. History will happen again. Now global investors are more interested in btc investments and that will affect prices to keep rising. And that is a good idea and a brilliant comment. During the last 4 months from January to May 2018, bitcoin prices fluctuated more stable and predictable than the same period last year
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
May 08, 2018, 01:09:16 AM
I think its really hard to predict bitcoin price but of course most of the people want bitcoin price. Hoping this year bitcoin record 20k dollars wil gain again and better if it will make new record like 25k dollars this year.

#Support  Vanig
It is very unlikely that we are going to see such a high price in this year, you need to get used to the idea that is not going to happen, and I'm not trying to be negative but I see many people doing those kind of predictions and when that doesn't happen they are going to get very disappointed and it is possible they sell their coins disappointed that they have not reach their financial goals.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 07, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
Unfortunately when the beginning of the year precisely a lot of media that preach negative things about bitcoin, this is a factor inhibiting the increase of bitcoin, but I'm sure when the price of this month could reach $ 10k it can be said that the market has been recovery.
Yep, just like this year. If you following the trend of Bitcoin on the previous year, Bitcoin will be dumped on the first quarter of that year and then remains stable on the second quarter of that year and finally the price will be upped when the third quarter of the year. I hope in 2018, we will see that trend too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 07, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
Sounds possible because bitcoin is already showing an early sign of trip to the moon. With bitcoin's market value at 9K$ already before the second quarter ends, there is really a big possibility that bitcoin will exceed 20K$ before December.
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
in 2018 bitcoin receives a lot of bad news, thus making bitcoin prices down considerably. but now the price of bitcoin is back up and I think will exceed the price of last year.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

I think the bitcoin increase in 2018 will be as good as in 2017, after midway through the year bitcoin prices will be more stable and gradually increase higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
Bitcoin price cannot be determined on how much will be the improvement this year 2018. I think a lot of improvement may happen this year and still new users will be involved in cryptocurrency.

New users and probably those that quit bitcoin because of the correction and panicked. And when the come back, with them are lessons they bitterly learned so bitcoin will probably have more strong hands this year.
Activity: 649
May 05, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
Bitcoin price cannot be determined on how much will be the improvement this year 2018. I think a lot of improvement may happen this year and still new users will be involved in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: