Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 5. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
And I think that 2018 will have time to surprise us with the price of bitcoin, and positive news. I would like to see more state consent to the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
Yes, it's just wonderful that every year bitcoin gets more and more intensive development and every year it turns out even more fruitful and rich. This indicates its relevance and prospects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:46:17 AM
Bitcoin price is not stable.Then,Bitcoin price increase year by year.Many people do not believe in the growth of the bitcoin in 2018 year.But i believe that it will higher in 2018 as there are more people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
April 30, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Bitcoin price increase year by year, so i believe that it will higher in 2018 as there are more people invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
Analysts always do not slumber and in 2018 offer to participate in the crypto currency more intensively because it begins to flourish and you can not miss the moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 29, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
In the big country like China, Bitcoin is considered as a currency to make their economic development better than other countries, Bitcoin's market price fluctuates but the middle class The country has never had a bad idea about Bitcoin and many investors from China say that Bitcoin will be very good in their country.

China (as a whole) is dying.  They are beginning to realize that they cannot swallow their most magnificent wins.  HEHEHEHEHEHE.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 29, 2018, 11:34:14 PM
Recently, I checked on the condition of bitcoin, fortunately bitcoin is on a continuous uprise, the price in the market which involves bitcoin greatly, it seem that the price is on an uprise manner and hopefully it does continue for the rest of the year, hopefully its gonna be a great year for Bitcoin.

Ummm, yeah.  I love it when people hope and predict without any real world market knowledge.  I hope the price rises too, but don't act like a fucking fool, you idiot.  I'm ready ... Tell me when you would rather be a fool?  Times up ... You are a fucking tool, that's why.  Tool's will GO!
Activity: 243
April 29, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
In the big country like China, Bitcoin is considered as a currency to make their economic development better than other countries, Bitcoin's market price fluctuates but the middle class The country has never had a bad idea about Bitcoin and many investors from China say that Bitcoin will be very good in their country.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
Many people do not believe in the growth of the bitcoin in 2018 year. I'm waiting for has this year above the mark that was in December of the year 2017. Everyone who has bought in a falling market will soon ride on Lambo)
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
April 29, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
Bitcoin has been in our lives for a long time. I think that over time its value will undoubtedly increase, as more and more people will be involved in the buying process. This will increase both the limitation of the stock market and its value.
The start may not be what everyone's hoping for, now we can see a much realistic prize that can prove why the market is stable and how will it be able to reach amounts we didn't expect it can achieve soon.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
Bitcoin has been in our lives for a long time. I think that over time its value will undoubtedly increase, as more and more people will be involved in the buying process. This will increase both the limitation of the stock market and its value.
Activity: 220
April 29, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
I keep track of Bitcoin price statistics over the years and see that its price increases over time. And because of the great benefits that only Bitcoin brings to the community, in 2018 its price will continue to increase. And how much increase when I do not dare to say.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 29, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
the price of 2018 bitcoin is better than ever since for now the price of bitcoin raised almost double the price in 2018
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 29, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
I think the second half of 2018 will bring a surprise when bitcoin hits the price of $ 20,000. The crypto-currency market should overcome 1 trillion dollars. All altcoins will grow several times.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
For now, it is yet too early to predict if the value of Bitcoin will increase this year. I say that, because like last year, the surge came at the last quarter where it tripled its value, so until this year is at its end, there are still a lot of changes waiting to happen.
Activity: 114
April 29, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
yeah i guess because i think bitcoin is starting to improve these days i hope it have more improvement in next month i hope it pump to much
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
I am positive-thinking and expecting 15k soon Cheesy
The positive thinking help in bringing bitcoin prices to everyones benefits so we all get more money in the crypto.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 29, 2018, 05:50:15 AM
Recently, I checked on the condition of bitcoin, fortunately bitcoin is on a continuous uprise, the price in the market which involves bitcoin greatly, it seem that the price is on an uprise manner and hopefully it does continue for the rest of the year, hopefully its gonna be a great year for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 29, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
hopefully in 2018 there will be an increase for the world's economy bitcoin because in 2017 also increased market prices of bitcoin satisfactory hopefully also with advances year to year global market economy is rising and hopefully our real hope with the rising prices of Bitcoin with the current development.

for now it is a lot of people have predicted that bitcoin prices will be able to rise high. now many people who have given a lot of knowledge that bitcoin can rise high at the end of the year
Activity: 57
April 29, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of the cryptocurrency is analogous to the 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.
With a note this year, I will not be surprised if Bitcoin can touch USD 250 thousand (USD 3.39 billion) or more within five years. Nevertheless, there is still a 50:50 chance of great success or total failure
Pages:
Jump to: