Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018 - page 9. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:59:03 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
I hope so that bitcoin prices changes and have an improvement this 2018 hopefully it gonna be go for green light
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 10:50:32 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Well said. I agree that bitcoin will reach a new peak in this year and I am very lucky to have coins coming in. Bitcoin will become more famous because of the increase in the number of investors. I also want to invest some of my extra money in bitcoin. It is also a good thing that rival merchant organizations have no restraints against investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest anod work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
That is a good idea and brilliant comment.For the last 4 months from january to april 2018, price of bitcoin fluctuated more stable and predictable than the same period last year.This year, btc price will recover and improve higher than last december 2017. History will repeat itself. Now global investors are more interested in btc investment and it will affect price to increase steadily.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
if at the beginning of the year alone price has reached $ 8000, and if the kit amelihat price charts in 2017 when it rose drastically at the end of the year, then the opportunity to rise to $ 30k is very large. but that's just a comparison chart. all will still be determined by the situation that will occur, such as the influence of supply and demands, also about government regulation.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 10:24:14 PM
Maybe it getting more improve the price and value of bitcoin that almost all of my coins bitcoiners users will getting more rich at the right and perfect time
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 09:13:50 PM
As we can see now this month,bitcoin price is started to grow,not like the orher weeks that btc has a very low.In business society it is normal that the price fluctuates.Maybe the demand that days are very low.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:08:55 PM
we can see right now bitcoin price is going up right now, the price is still increasing by the day, maybe we can see the last year graphs to make predictions in this year, because we can see the last year graphs that the price of bitcoin will be increasing in Q2 of the year, and right now are the beginning of Q2 of 2018, so whats next in bitcoin? let see  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 09:01:29 PM
yeah i guess because i think bitcoin is starting to improve these days i hope it have more improvement in next month i hope it pump to much
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
April 20, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
Bitcoin's cycle is dependably the same. Bitcoin begins to get huge buildup and a ton of new cash comes in. At that point some keen speculators offer at the best and others hold, yet the frail hands purchase at the best and afterward offer the base. This moves more bitcoin to the individuals who are really intrigued by bitcoin. Each time this happens it will just enhance the quality of bitcoin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 08:51:32 PM
Soon the oil will begin to get cheaper.  Yesterday was the best day for selling rubles (buying USD or USD / EUR, which is preferable).  Today is also a good day - now I think it's time to buy bitcoins or is it too early Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
April 20, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

Well, I hope so, it is hard been very hard to cope up with this such price we are currently right in now. Eventhough I have the eager to help my mom financially I rather choose to keep my money because I feel something that I would regret later if I would cut out in my goals. Also, I do hoping that with this incoming price would stick on it for a longer time though. Well, this might take up over number of months I guess, we should wait especially those bitcoin holders, keep tight on it stay firm.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 20, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
after the BTC price fell for 2 months, ie in February and March, now BTC prices began to recover
everyone who buys and stays at a certain price, can now start to calm down and be ready for profit
welcome to the green candle
Activity: 3
April 20, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
Is it sure? I am planning to invest in bitcoin but i am little bit scared right now i need more dat on how to invest in bitcoin and how to earn in bitcoin. If the pricr goes high then i can't make an investment. i like it to be cheaper what should i do?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:18:33 PM
right. In my opinion bitcoin will increase sharply by the end of 2018. Bitcoin prices are rising which helps people to invest in peace of mind. Everyone should buy bitcoin right now and keep it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
I believe from this moment till next year bitcoin will not below $8000 so for the brave investors this is the best time to invest on Bitcoin it may hit $16000 before the year runs out good luck to you all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
yeah this time to invest your money to bitcoin and hold until 2018 i thing the price will go to the moon
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
prices of BTC and other altcoin are gradually improving, they rebound very strongly, this is probably a mark for the price boom of the Crypto market in 2018.
Activity: 17
April 20, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Yes 2017 was a great year for bitcoin but after the ended 2017 bitcoin got down and down.Bitcoin down 19000$ to 6000$ and few days bitcoin running 9000$-10000$ than bitcoin down and get negative news from china.facebook sec.But this week bitcoin again pumping and altcoin also pumping so i think crypto market again up so wait for this situation when bitcoin reached 20000$+
Activity: 95
April 20, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
Yes, I think future bitcoins will be worth more now, as it now attracts investors and uses it for a long-term, stable investment. Everyone that is financially stable, I hope by the end of 2018 it will reach $ 25000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
It has actually draw attention of so many investors to the cryptocurrency world,given room for investors to also earn on the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: