Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 28. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 20, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
I am glad if there is any news about this bitcoin sooner or later the bitcoin price will soon rise high.
The price is already high but if there is a good news it will pump again. Actually I'm waiting also for some bad news because I  want
to buy more bitcoin when the weak hands will dump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 11:40:22 PM
I am glad if there is any news about this bitcoin sooner or later the bitcoin price will soon rise high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 19, 2017, 10:00:30 PM
bitcoin will continue like this, the day can go up and down without the fundamental thing is for sure, because the bitcoin is still a controversy, well liked and used a lot of people but not approved by the State.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 19, 2017, 07:53:30 PM
I have read in some article that bitcoin could grow up to 3 times of his current value by the end of 2017. Pretty abstract prediction, but I can`t stay immune on this `news`. I`m ALL IN in bitcoin  Grin

A lot of people and articles are saying that and let's just hope that it is going to happen for real so that we can enjoy our fruits with bitcoin. Many did predict that the price can even go up to $10,000 and right now we are seeing it's stable at $1,200 and let's see if that is going to make it triple before the end of this year.
Never limit your prediction as the price will not stay at the rate, we are seeing a good price now and thanks to people who
adopted with bitcoin. I witness a great price surge now and we are at $1,200 which means if it grows there are still more rooms
for success this year.

Yeah we shouldn't limit our prediction but still we need to be realistic for now. It can happen very soon but that $10k won't happen for today. Let's just go a little by little and move along with what's happening today. And it's a good feeling for me too that I have seen a very good price increase of bitcoin and maybe next time the price will be doubled at $2,400+
Step by step and piece by piece, bitcoin is now climbing up to the moon and the price is keep increasing. This year will be the reason for 2018 to have at least $2,000 price per one bitcoin because if we just maintain this great price for bitcoin there is no doubt that $2,000 or more will be the price in the next year. I believe on it.

It's price is at rally at $1,222 - $1,244 once it surpass up to $1,250+ for sure we will see the price of bitcoin going now to $1,300. The market of bitcoin is really a great because I can consider this as a balance market. And we really see on how fast bitcoin is recovering with it's price falling. Expect that there would be more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
April 19, 2017, 04:11:01 PM
no doubt that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing too much and hope that very soon all the peole of the world will be using bitcoin for completing all their need and purposes.
Yes it is, once again the bitcoin is proving itself in the market and people are showing their interest in the bitcoin. A large number of people are using bitcoin but saying all the people of the world will use bitcoin very soon is actually nothing else than a statement given in the state of extreme excitement.

It still has a long way to go. When we talk about large number of people are using it, it means those people who know about it and they use it. There are people who even knowing about it don’t use it while there are millions of people who don’t even know what a crypto is?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2017, 03:34:50 PM
Yes i find it logical only until the part of the story you described.. because in my opinion the next part is a dump and get their money back, talking not for all but for the most of them...you saw the Kraken email? 
Kraken is pleased to offer new international wire options to fund accounts with US dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP), and euros (EUR).

Well that is the norm of trading, and we cannot stop that, beside it is their BTC. 

you saw the Kraken email? 
Kraken is pleased to offer new international wire options to fund accounts with US dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP), and euros (EUR).

This means people have more option to deposit and Kraken to cover more place to be involved in trading to their platform.  Isn't that beautiful?  Easier Access to Bitcoin for some people.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 19, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
I have read in some article that bitcoin could grow up to 3 times of his current value by the end of 2017. Pretty abstract prediction, but I can`t stay immune on this `news`. I`m ALL IN in bitcoin  Grin

A lot of people and articles are saying that and let's just hope that it is going to happen for real so that we can enjoy our fruits with bitcoin. Many did predict that the price can even go up to $10,000 and right now we are seeing it's stable at $1,200 and let's see if that is going to make it triple before the end of this year.
Never limit your prediction as the price will not stay at the rate, we are seeing a good price now and thanks to people who
adopted with bitcoin. I witness a great price surge now and we are at $1,200 which means if it grows there are still more rooms
for success this year.

Yeah we shouldn't limit our prediction but still we need to be realistic for now. It can happen very soon but that $10k won't happen for today. Let's just go a little by little and move along with what's happening today. And it's a good feeling for me too that I have seen a very good price increase of bitcoin and maybe next time the price will be doubled at $2,400+

Step by step and piece by piece, bitcoin is now climbing up to the moon and the price is keep increasing. This year will be the reason for 2018 to have at least $2,000 price per one bitcoin because if we just maintain this great price for bitcoin there is no doubt that $2,000 or more will be the price in the next year. I believe on it.

I hope that the price of bitcoin will still get higher by the end of this year. Bitcoin is really powerful now and becoming more popular and I do not think that the bitcoin would not survive any hindrance that would come and would try to bring bitcoin down again to a low price. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable and will continue to change. Let us hope that the change is to increase since we are the one who is going to benefit if this happens. Let us all believe that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future.

I'm with you dude. We are all for the greater good of bitcoin. And we all wish that those who intent to spread lies here should go away. It will still get higher because people are seeing it as a way to save or even investment. Bitcoin has survived at this stage since its beginning 6 or 7 years ago. And I think it will survived the next 7 years more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 19, 2017, 12:56:17 PM

for success this year.

I hope that the price of bitcoin will still get higher by the end of this year. Bitcoin is really powerful now and becoming more popular and I do not think that the bitcoin would not survive any hindrance that would come and would try to bring bitcoin down again to a low price. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable and will continue to change. Let us hope that the change is to increase since we are the one who is going to benefit if this happens. Let us all believe that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 19, 2017, 07:51:49 AM
what is your opinon regarding the Bitfinex situation and the price? you see a recover after those news?

I do not know if users can withdraw their USD there, and if they can not, then probably the current price is the effect of Bitfinex users buying Bitcoin in order to move their fund somewhere else.  Somehow a bit logical don't you think?

It is logical but the impact has been pretty inconsequential so far

Indeed, some folks may be trying to withdraw their funds from Bitfinex but, on the other hand, some others might in fact risk to make use of this opportunity to sell high at Bitfinex right now and actually move their coins to that exchange. If there were real panic, the Bitcoin prices as well as prices of other cryptocurrencies at Bitfinex would have already reached astronomical figures. But as of yet, prices are only 2-3% higher than average prices across the markets, which is small given the size of Bitfinex
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 18, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

for success this year.

Actually, the estimated price of bitcoin before the end of this year is $1500/ btc and I'm looking forward for that. However, there is a conflict in bitfinex regarding the withdrawal/deposit of fiat money through their site which couls be stop and would affect bitcoin's rate negatvely. I hope the they can resolved it so that bitcoin's pump would not get interrupted.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 18, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

for success this year.

Merit: 603
April 18, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

for success this year.

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
April 18, 2017, 06:20:55 PM
Yes i find it logical only until the part of the story you described.. because in my opinion the next part is a dump and get their money back, talking not for all but for the most of them...you saw the Kraken email? 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2017, 03:58:19 PM
what is your opinon regarding the Bitfinex situation and the price? you see a recover after those news?

I do not know if users can withdraw their USD there, and if they can not, then probably the current price is the effect of Bitfinex users buying Bitcoin in order to move their fund somewhere else.  Somehow a bit logical don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
April 18, 2017, 03:44:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 18, 2017, 01:25:58 PM
One thing I know that Bitcoin always comes back strongly anytime there's media propaganda against it and this is no different at all, a lot of the tv critics are eating a humble pie and I hope they remain shut . Bitcoin will always recover from th negative news and we are headed to the moon.

i think bitcoin now is stable in $12xx, its up and down in that range. i agree that btc is really strong to comeback and show its power depend on what news said and no matter other say, btc is always lead the market. its already makes us happy to see this price but suddenly for traders which trade btc-altcoin, this is makes them very sad because the price is down when btc price is up.
comeback to what price ? the bitcoin price right now are around $1,220 , and that number are more than enough and good for bitcoin . but the grwoth wouldn't stop until today , as time goes by people would realize how precious bitcoin it is and start to use it and drive bitcoin price growing into the all time highest price.

It's great that we got this far back again. I am truly happy about the price and can't really complain, aside from the fact that I didn't buy a lot when it fell down back to $950 levels. Oh well, I think we can possibly see a price of $1,500 after everything clears up with bitcoin and its forks.
people too afraid to take a risk keep buying bitcoin , but instead to do storing your fiat into bitcoin only without do anything better you buy small amount of bitcoin continuously as you used it in daily basis. the bitcoin development would getting rise faster so do with the bitcoin price if a lot of people doing this together , sadly only few people realize about this huge potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 18, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Yup it does bitcoin can do, because it is bitcoin is a revolution of digital currency and also the revolution of real currency. A prediction can indeed become a reality, because it is surely in the world will always spin. It's just one of my questions, what we prepare now to confront all possibilities will happen in the future..?? . For if we just be silent and do nothing then everything will be wasted or not giving the correct benefits

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 11:06:57 AM
bitcoin price has already came back to $12k and might remain there. However thinking it would hit 2k$ or 5000$ any time soon bit distant possibility. With greater price like 2000$ or 5000$ has its own downside like surge of transaction charges and all. This part is better explained in other threads by experts.

12k is a good price))))
Very good.
Yes, you are right, now the problem of unconfirmed transactions will increasingly arise. But I agree to tolerate this, the main thing is that the price goes up
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
April 18, 2017, 03:27:25 AM
bitcoin price has already came back to $12k and might remain there. However thinking it would hit 2k$ or 5000$ any time soon bit distant possibility. With greater price like 2000$ or 5000$ has its own downside like surge of transaction charges and all. This part is better explained in other threads by experts.
legendary
Merit: 1353
April 18, 2017, 03:05:42 AM
Price recovering after drops this days and year is just normal happenings on bitcoin.Bitcoins price will still rocket up untill the end of this year as traders goal is to push it up to $2500 mark.So if price drops then it will just recover again normal thing
It's because the price of Bitcoin is surely increased every time, although dropped price
also will be happen on Bitcoin but I see it's not for long time price, it's just briefly.
Now, the price of Bitcoin already recovered and I think it's will be more high price

That should have been expected

I've just read in a trollbox of a certain exchange that two more pools started to signal their support of SegWit. SegWit is going to be activated in this November (if I'm not mistaken), so there is enough time to stress test it (for example, in Litecoin), and till then we can well reach or even jump over the 2,000 dollars per coin price tag. And we could be going there without major corrections like we went from 700 all the way up to and above 1,100 dollars

Percentage of blocks signalling SegWit support - 31%
Percentage of blocks signalling Bitcoin Unlimited support - 39%

Source: Blockchain.info

Segwit support is slowly claiming up and gaining while BU can't maintain its support of 39%

And looking at the current market price of bitcoin, SegWit once activated, would really help the price of bitcoin to go as high as $2000 or more if no hiccups is encountered if the implementation is put into place. Right now the market price looks pretty solid and has recovered already. Let's just wait till another good news (like Japan making bitcoin legal) to make the market price of bitcoin rise up again to even more and could touch the $1300 again.
Pages:
Jump to: