Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 26. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 10:13:48 AM
Bitcoin price has been already recovered and I think we will reach another ATH soon. Wide and massive adoption still continue and it will never stop. the price is already high dont wait for it to go down again.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 25, 2017, 10:02:16 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

The price of Bitcoin now was 1290$ we are already fully closed recover to 1300$, Bitcoin now is ready again to take off going to the moon, so its time buy now a BitcoinBTC it is moving forward not going to 1500$ this month of May, and other country's so far are now getting in touch into bitcoin aside from Japan is very active for the adoption of bitcoin to their place after declaring bitcoin legally as their own currency.
As per preev now, the price has already rise to $1,300 so it's another milestone of success. I hope this will not dump sooner or later,
too much good news in the community bring this price that we see now, we should be proud for our support.
It's not a correct rate for the price of bitcoin, As based on the bitfinex and it has really high rate rather than others exchange site. So $1300 can't be considered as a real value for bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 25, 2017, 09:59:22 AM
Good news dude !

The price of Bitcoin now was 1290$ we are already fully closed recover to 1300$, Bitcoin now is ready again to take off going to the moon, so its time buy now a BitcoinBTC it is moving forward not going to 1500$ this month of May, and other country's so far are now getting in touch into bitcoin aside from Japan is very active for the adoption of bitcoin to their place after declaring bitcoin legally as their own currency.
As per preev now, the price has already rise to $1,300 so it's another milestone of success. I hope this will not dump sooner or later,
too much good news in the community bring this price that we see now, we should be proud for our support.
Activity: 924
April 25, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
Good news dude !

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
April 25, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
When we analyze BTC prices, overall should be an uptrend in price, because of its deflationary feature and the rising demand. Nevertheless, because it's a new technology and there is so much to be explored and implemented (SW or BU, for instance), we have a rollercoaster ride these days. IMO, we should keep in mind that it is a risky investment, but with a lot of potentials.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 25, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
The price is now at $1,279 and I saw it pumped somehow at $1,285. This is now getting ready as we enter $1,300 soon. This is not just recovery but bitcoin is really on it's way now to pump up to it's highest possible price and we will have a new ATH. So for those that wants to get a lot of profit, keep on holding people and be ready.

Let us rejoice and it is really a good news especially for us bitcoin holders. I do hope that bitcoin will reach 1,300$ by the first week of May and will spike another session of price increase at 1500$ by June and eventually 2000$ by the end of the year this December of 2017. I am already dreaming of getting rich with bitcoin though it may not be this year but as long as the value increases my chance of meeting my dreams will also increase.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 09:05:07 AM
I think at some point we are expecting the price to reach around $2000 by the end of the year, all variance and pump n dumps aside.

This is what I've been waiting for and for some holders most of them are expecting this to happen.

There are also some that before selling they want to see the price of bitcoin to reach up to $2,000 first which is very possible.

And the movement of bitcoin's price right now is very quiet and slow, this is a favorable to all of us.

Because slowly but surely the price will pump very soon.

I do not agree that the price rises slowly. It rises almost the same as it rose before the last fall.
This again confirms the fact that we are likely to see a price reduction again soon.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 25, 2017, 03:07:35 AM
I think at some point we are expecting the price to reach around $2000 by the end of the year, all variance and pump n dumps aside.

This is what I've been waiting for and for some holders most of them are expecting this to happen.

There are also some that before selling they want to see the price of bitcoin to reach up to $2,000 first which is very possible.

And the movement of bitcoin's price right now is very quiet and slow, this is a favorable to all of us.

Because slowly but surely the price will pump very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
April 25, 2017, 03:03:04 AM
This is quite possible since crypto currency are becoming popular which can get more investors and can make bitcoin's rate to pump more.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 02:34:47 AM
Activity: 490
April 25, 2017, 01:14:09 AM
Good news dude !
Yes,now bitcoin's price is $1300.japan accepting bitcoin as legal payment,many other countries showing green flag for bitcoin and more companies starting to accept bitcoin are some reasons for this price increase.Inspite of Roger ver and Jihan's activities to destroy bitcoin,it has recovered.Bitcoin would be here for more.Dont know where roger and jihan are now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000 and it seems that there would be no difficulty for bitcoin to reach that price.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 21, 2017, 06:16:40 PM
Right, now bitcoin has been started to recover its price, and soon bitcoin give us good news. Because i want to see bitcoin above $1300, may be in the end of April, we will see bitcoin come at $1300. But i keep in mind, may be bitcoin give us uncertainly surprise about its price. I mean may be it is possible that we see within month bitcoin suddenly going to done.     
Agreed, the value of bitcoin now is actually really calming for the bitcoin enthusiast including me. I really do believe that it will increase before month of June this 2017.

Well you can say that you are satisfied.the way bitcoin's price is high. Beause of the cpunfries that accept bitcoin, irstprice are increasing with the increase of users. It may have a dump but it just pumps every time. I think it will be having a price of $1400 but it will not exceed to that, it may stay at $1300 or $1200 but it will not dump that much, it will just go back and forth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Right, now bitcoin has been started to recover its price, and soon bitcoin give us good news. Because i want to see bitcoin above $1300, may be in the end of April, we will see bitcoin come at $1300. But i keep in mind, may be bitcoin give us uncertainly surprise about its price. I mean may be it is possible that we see within month bitcoin suddenly going to done.     
Agreed, the value of bitcoin now is actually really calming for the bitcoin enthusiast including me. I really do believe that it will increase before month of June this 2017.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 21, 2017, 05:45:33 PM
The price is now at $1,279 and I saw it pumped somehow at $1,285. This is now getting ready as we enter $1,300 soon. This is not just recovery but bitcoin is really on it's way now to pump up to it's highest possible price and we will have a new ATH. So for those that wants to get a lot of profit, keep on holding people and be ready.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
It's now time to celebrate for a great victory because price was is now at the range of $1500 to 2000 and it's possible because those bigfer fish is already been investing lately. These people see to it the better future of bitcoin in the market and they believed the positive impact to lives of people from bitcoin many were benefited of its profitable income.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 21, 2017, 05:35:48 PM
Price of bitcoin now recovering its been a while that bitcoin up until 1300$. When bitcoin down i buy some I'm so happy for the result because I'm waiting for this that bitcoin can goes up again. Waiting but its worth it i got profit.
I also waiting the price bitcoin to recover and Im very very thankful for the result because before the price goes down $1000 and then I buy bitcoin and I have bitcoin in my wallet also. And now when I see the price of bitcoin Oh my gosh its $1300 per bitcoin. Im very satified for the result because I earn many profit. And Im still waiting for my plan B that bitcoin price reach $1500 and then after that i have plan C and thats its $2000 before the end of this year 2017.  Buy more bitcoin to earn a lot of profit.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 21, 2017, 05:18:31 PM
There is election in France Sunday.It can be turning moment for Europe and euro currency.If Le Pen or trockist Macron will win we can see small armagedon on markets
Activity: 1022
April 21, 2017, 05:00:11 PM
Good news dude !
Right now the price value of bitcoin so far was 1266$ which I could say its already recovered anyway unlike for the past more than a months.  I think bitcoin now is on the way going to 1500$ this month of May 2017. So its time to buy bitcoin now lets take the opportunity to do it. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
April 21, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
Price of bitcoin now recovering its been a while that bitcoin up until 1300$. When bitcoin down i buy some I'm so happy for the result because I'm waiting for this that bitcoin can goes up again. Waiting but its worth it i got profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 21, 2017, 01:46:30 PM
All it comes down to is the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin's supply is controlled. More and more people are starting to use bitcoin and a few people hold vast amounts of coins. With the demand for bitcoin increasing, it will surely drive the price up of the coin until the demands are met.

As we have reached 2017, demand/supply is not the sole reason for Bitcoin fluctuations. Though you can consider it be primary reason but with passage of time, Bitcoin is more driven by unforseen contingencies like possibility of hard fork, recognition by some countries, etc than market forces. With these news and speculations, people are pumping or dumping everyday.

Fork had been recovered and price is moving over the 1250$ now. It's shows that price recovered already. Segwit and BU is been applied to show the bitcoins potential.
I hope that price touch the 1500$ for in this year end due to this year's Christmas pump.
Pages:
Jump to: