Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 23. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 17, 2017, 11:02:10 PM
The price has recovered long time ago and it keeps climbing up,all the time. Some say this is a bubble that it,will burst soon but it doesn't have to be that way. It's.understandable that people are scared a bit because so far they always had experiences with some kind of dump that followed the pump and current price and the trends almost look like they are too good to be true.
I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that.
No one will complain because we all make money with this price and not only that it will make the market stronger since there are plenty of backers on bitcoin which will not easily make the price fall. The price has recovered, just want to correct the OP, and what we see is we are having ATH and will surely break its own over time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 17, 2017, 08:24:00 PM
The price has recovered long time ago and it keeps climbing up,all the time. Some say this is a bubble that it,will burst soon but it doesn't have to be that way. It's.understandable that people are scared a bit because so far they always had experiences with some kind of dump that followed the pump and current price and the trends almost look like they are too good to be true.
I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 17, 2017, 08:11:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
May 17, 2017, 10:44:37 AM
Indeed, many people who predict bitcoin prices in 2017 will continue to increase up to $ 3000, and this is certainly a lot of factors that encourage the increase in bitcoin prices, especially bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
It's the demand that people keep the volume of bitcoin up also other countries that already accepted bitcoin as there secondary currency and they starting to market with the plus 15% or price of bitcoin there. Many business encourage to use bitcoin nowdays and the prediction of the price will be half of million soom./
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 17, 2017, 09:36:13 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.

Just keep on waiting. Bitcoin price will be recover soon. i know that waiting for this is gonna be worth it. Do not sell your btc in just low price. keep holding on it dude. Smiley lets think positive for the fast recovery of the bitcoin price right now.

Bitcoins price is not just recovering but it is climbing up in the sky. When you look at the charts at this days the current price of bitcoin is at 1800$. This kind of value is not just a recovering move but rather the potential of bitcoin to grow even stronger and can increase in value. The only problem left is the huge traffic of transactions that caused a huge pending of transactions at the mempool.

Its going to keep rising but be careful it looks to be in the early stages of a bubble, hodlers won't mind because they will wait however many years but if you are looking to get out within 6-24 months its definitely a big risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 17, 2017, 09:32:56 AM
Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 17, 2017, 09:29:18 AM
Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.

Just keep on waiting. Bitcoin price will be recover soon. i know that waiting for this is gonna be worth it. Do not sell your btc in just low price. keep holding on it dude. Smiley lets think positive for the fast recovery of the bitcoin price right now.

Bitcoins price is not just recovering but it is climbing up in the sky. When you look at the charts at this days the current price of bitcoin is at 1800$. This kind of value is not just a recovering move but rather the potential of bitcoin to grow even stronger and can increase in value. The only problem left is the huge traffic of transactions that caused a huge pending of transactions at the mempool.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2017, 07:20:44 AM
Good news dude !

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 17, 2017, 04:59:04 AM
Indeed, many people who predict bitcoin prices in 2017 will continue to increase up to $ 3000, and this is certainly a lot of factors that encourage the increase in bitcoin prices, especially bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 17, 2017, 04:44:34 AM
can someone explain to me how we have this big difference on the exchanges??? it reminds me the days of gox where you could earn tons of money...
i was used to see same price about on the exchanges..what changed now?
The exchange site gets a problem, the differences volume among every exchange site. But bitfinex case makes you not be able to withdraw your money through wire transaction.

It tells you a lot

And what does it tell us?

Bitfinex is not the first exchange that has issues with USD transfers, it is just its sheer size which heavily aggravates the issue and produces so profound an effect on prices at other exchanges. Many exchanges went through that problem before and many are constantly having these difficulties now. Just prior to Bitfinex starting to experience difficulties with USD withdrawals, Btc-e had encountered the same problem with the same Taiwanese banks refusing to process payments to and from this exchange (about a month before Bitfinex)
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 17, 2017, 04:09:06 AM
Good news dude !

Bitcoin as of now was fully recovered compared 2 months ago, that it was 1000$ almost being dropped by that time. But now t is 1775$ which is getting higher more and more. But I still hold of my bitcoin and continue buying it for believing that it will become 3000$ to 4000$ this year.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 17, 2017, 03:54:40 AM
can someone explain to me how we have this big difference on the exchanges??? it reminds me the days of gox where you could earn tons of money...
The exchange site gets a problem, the differences volume among every exchange site. But bitfinex case makes you not be able to withdraw your money through wire transaction.

It tells you a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 17, 2017, 03:27:54 AM

There are two things to keep in mind

First, as has already been said, Bitfinex fiat withdrawals had been blocked, and that explains a premium to the price of cryprocurrencies that traders are ready to pay there. Moreover, since this exchange is the largest exchange in the world, this necessarily affected the prices everywhere. But this is not all yet. Even without Bitfinex withdrawal issues we would likely see greater discrepancies between prices across different exchanges. The reason is quite simple, though. Every exchange requires different fees for fiat withdrawals as well as deposits, and this is the primary reason and driver for such price deviations (strictly speaking, Bitfinex issues also fall nicely into this category). But since the prices rose dozens of percentages during last months, the differences in price between exchanges also increased in close to linear dependence
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
May 17, 2017, 02:52:24 AM
well, i do have to say your opinions are good. but in my view i think the price will not stay at 2000, we will have a road to 2500 for sure if we continue like this.
to say the truth that i don't want to see, from our experience it is logical to happen a big dump but this maybe changed due to big whales don't want to sell cheap their coins? who knows... we will see!
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
May 17, 2017, 02:08:11 AM
The price is something that I don't expect to stabilize very soon. There are lots of things going on that keep the price moving in all directions. The price sometimes recovers to near all time high but still finds a way to retreat to lower levels. Consider those as buying opportunities as the price can possibly break $2,000 before the year ends.
Its all because everytime Bitcoin's price tries or even attempt to break a major resistance and if it fails it will go again into a minor price correction because of the breakdown of price. Everytime there is a re-test in that price resistance that will happen if it fails to break it. And if you ask me it is all normal as everything chart related undergoes that kind of price action.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
May 17, 2017, 01:52:58 AM
I think there are different price between markets of bitcoin because demand and supply on every exchangers
it makes​ the transaction increasing or decreasing on every exchangers around the world,
many factors that makes different of price include the bad or good news of bitcoin on media
 and because the speculation from traders and investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 17, 2017, 01:37:54 AM
The price is something that I don't expect to stabilize very soon. There are lots of things going on that keep the price moving in all directions. The price sometimes recovers to near all time high but still finds a way to retreat to lower levels. Consider those as buying opportunities as the price can possibly break $2,000 before the year ends.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 17, 2017, 01:32:42 AM
There are changes with the price of each exchange site, its either with the profit and cost of expense. Its a real market and its all about competition so they are trying to stretch out their rates in able to attract more clients or customers. And as the price of bitcoin now is recovering, no doubt that we wil see some that will also adjust to ride along with the pump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 01:24:28 AM
The price for flexible very much strains always and even when it goes uphill. The fact is that according to my observations, always a good growth is accompanied by a sharp price collapse. I do not know with what it is connected and in some. In the sense of I suspect that this fraud is an artificial manipulation of the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 16, 2017, 04:48:35 PM
Bitcoin has fully recovered and i dont expect any decrease on its price the whole year of 2017.
But ready on 2018 cause it will continue to rise its price when no one could ever imagined.

i think it too, the value will never be go lower than before it will never be decrease , it will go higher and higher every year. many people will more intereted in bitcoin they will be earning like us, and soon government will know this too.
yes that is right there is doubt the price of bitcoin is not going to lower too much. although the market can take some correction but it does not mean that the price of bitcoin is going to fell down too much. i think it will continue increasing because still people are holding bitcoin and are not ready to sell their bitcoin because they are confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: