Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 4. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 02:52:21 AM
Today it dropped a little cause of some big sellings of it on market but it is going up again, this process could be repeted so just look after it cause it is a good time to buy it.
Price will eventually back up and it's already starting to climb now, if you are willing to take bigger risk you can buy now and just sell when the price reach to $11,000 again but for me, I would not play wit it, I will wait until there is a big dump and then just buy.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 29, 2017, 02:01:52 PM
Today it dropped a little cause of some big sellings of it on market but it is going up again, this process could be repeted so just look after it cause it is a good time to buy it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Finally, a positive note on the BTC industry after quite a long time. It's true, the fact that it isn't manipulated and investors capacities improves the industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
November 28, 2017, 10:17:25 AM
hmm i believe in bitcoin you can see that this thread is made in march and now is november what a good situation for the bitcoin holder? its mean that 9 times++ from the march price, in march he said that the price of bitcoin is $1000 and right now bitcoin price is higer thaan $9000, its a good investment with low term you can get high return
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2017, 09:54:49 AM
bitcoin gives its users a chance to earn huge profits. even if you just keep it. bitcoin will be the most investment in the rush from year to year. even this year shows incredible statistics.
It is not only Bitcoin but all the crypto currencies are this way. It is the most prominent one among them because it was the first digital currency ever made and also it is most volatile in nature. no other crypto coin increases at such a high rate as Bitcoin does and similarly  No other alternative coin declines at this pace  because it  present in a very small quantity. It is the benchmark for all   other digital coins also.

Bitcoin is well trusted as it is proven to effectively gives everyone here a profit.  The fact that it is the first digital currency gives the trust to people especially to investors.  It is the cryptocurrency with high price.  All other crypto currency price are based on bitcoin.  It truly deserves to be on the top.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 28, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
Recovered but it is not yet stable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
November 27, 2017, 11:53:24 AM
This week bitcoin will be worth more than $ 10,000 and by the end of December it will rise to 11-12 thousand dollars.....
We are all eager to see to it that a new all-time high is set by breaching the $10k range and for now looks like it has slowed down
I wish I bought it in March.
We all have regrets for this missed opportunity but we can still make things right by buying now and enjoy the returns from our investments in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
November 27, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
This week bitcoin will be worth more than $ 10,000 and by the end of December it will rise to 11-12 thousand dollars..... I wish I bought it in March.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
November 27, 2017, 10:43:55 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes! Bitcoin is recovering. And now the value of bitcoin is increasing. I didn't expect that it could reach this amount this month. And many is happy specially the who invest earlier during the price of bitcoin gets lower.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 27, 2017, 06:34:24 AM
Good news dude !

For the moment yes, lots of if people became more interested in cryptocurrencies because of that bitcoin gained a huge amount of investors that is why bitcoin value increase to $9,000 and possible to reach to $10,000 before the year ends. There is no sign that bitcoin will go down it is still increasing and no one can predict when it will going to stop.
It's moving very fast and I this will make us more excited since we will surely have our Christmas presence to come early.
Now, it's a little stable at $9,000 but the moment it will start to pump, I am pretty sure this will break $10,000. Good thing now is that the altcoins market are also increasing and in general this is what we like to see the entire market is growing.
Activity: 280
November 27, 2017, 02:27:23 AM
Good news dude !

For the moment yes, lots of if people became more interested in cryptocurrencies because of that bitcoin gained a huge amount of investors that is why bitcoin value increase to $9,000 and possible to reach to $10,000 before the year ends. There is no sign that bitcoin will go down it is still increasing and no one can predict when it will going to stop.
Activity: 644
November 27, 2017, 01:42:23 AM
I really don't know what crash the price initially,or maybe is just the handiwork of whales shaken off weak hands, people need to see beyond the present price of Bitcoin, once the scaling issue is resolved I believe we are set for the moon
I am shocked what happened to bitcoin prices as of now ive never expect that will happen in current year. It boosts up to $7k and its very good news for many people uses bitcoin and especially to those bounty hunters who earns bitcoins. Because the weekly campaign profit is also rising up.
Bitcoin has confidently recovered his decreased value whenever hard fork ended in past. People have  come to know that after hard fork bitcoin has the ability to recover its value rapidly that’s why now people shows patience whenever panic start about decreasing in the value and keep hold bitcoin instead of selling.

Bitcoin has gotten the position of trust in the market by his transparent business and beneficial manner. At the end of this year it is expected by bitcoin growing speed that it will touch the figure $10000 positively.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 04:50:40 AM
bitcoin gives its users a chance to earn huge profits. even if you just keep it. bitcoin will be the most investment in the rush from year to year. even this year shows incredible statistics.

You're right, very incredible statistics shows this year. Having a bitcoin nowadays is very lucky since its price is still increasing. If bitcoin will fall a little bit, it will increase after for a couple of days. Bitcoin is a dominant crypto currency in cyberworld that no ones manipulating, only some massive investors makes bitcoin valuable.
Activity: 476
November 24, 2017, 04:29:00 AM
Good news dude !

believe me bitcoin prices will be more expensive from year to year do not miss a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin prices when falling because it gives you the chance to buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 24, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Activity: 462
November 24, 2017, 04:09:58 AM
Good news dude !

This is no surprise at all. I think people should get used to bitcoin's volatility. Although, I can't blame them feeling worried that bitcoin's value might shrunk down continuously. Still, people should also always remember that bitcoin has been like that for years, and yet it never fails to rise back up again. So, we need to have faith.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 24, 2017, 03:02:09 AM
There are different scenario's already that happen's in the past where bitcoins value is decreasing but still it recovers, So there is no doubt that bitcoin is still the best investment as of today.
Dumps make beauty in trading. Just imagine prices are just getting higher and higher and you couldn’t see any dip, would be there any charm in bitcoin then? No, prices will be higher and now one can buy them anymore and there would be no business at all at the end. So dips are important and best thing about bitcoins are they easily recover the loss in dip. So yes, it is amazing.
This is what exactly expects do when the prices of bitcoin is down, they don’t sell rather focus on buying more and more bitcoin because they know very well bout bitcoin and its future. Bitcoin has made many millionaires in short time and they are now enjoying the life they sue to dream about. This is the right time for buying bitcoin for making your end of the year memorable.
Activity: 574
November 24, 2017, 02:58:10 AM
Good news dude !

just do not be afraid the bitcoin price will always go up because the demand is very high but bitcoin supply is very limited, do not be afraid when the price goes down and do not panic to sell loss.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 24, 2017, 01:33:24 AM
Excellent to hear that Bitcoin is recuperating it is value. Most of the consumer  Bitcoin is going to beofappy once they hear so good information. It's really fantastic and it will be considered a revitalizing step to be concerned with Bitcoin. A lot of us eagerly happen to be waiting to catch that  ort of information.Lengthy reside Bitcoinhs
I think it would be wrong to expect very different information, Because each of us knows that Bitcoin is going down in price for a little while. Of course there is a critical drop, but the growth in the price for Bitcoin will still be. Even in the following months, before the end of the year, we will probably see New records of the price of Bitcoin. In any case, I hope so.
Yes indeed that bitcoin price is recovering and why not because recently bitcoin is arrived to many countries and some of them make bitcoin legal so after arrival in these countries investors and traders are also increased so it mean that demand of bitcoin is going high when demand go high so the price will go high automatically.
Activity: 373
November 23, 2017, 06:38:24 PM
if you are still holding your coins, today BTC is $7169.99 - so, guess you are making good money with BTC Smiley

That was November 15, but now it's already 8174.97 US Dollar so I think it is quite big for you if you are keeping bitcoin in our wallet for more than three years. It is already a good and big profit for you. But to those who just started, of course, we need to work hard and be patient on keeping our bitcoin for more years so we can also gain well.
Pages:
Jump to: