Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 7. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:38:53 AM
The value was going down really hard yesterday but it started recovering today i mean yesterday it was around 5k and now it is already back to 6.5k.
I think that the value will even go higher because the value will keep rising and more people will join the bitcoin.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 10:33:14 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.
Yes it really increased in today and it really a good news for us because our holding also is increasing if youre a trader but if youre an investor your money is also increasing. And this rising value i can say that bitcoin is making noise worldwide to have many buyers on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 13, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
At this point, it already recovered and became more successful than before. Its market value is way higher than its price earlier this year. And ofcourse it gone though downfalls but in the end, or at this moment, it is as this successful having a market value of more than 7400$ and is still continuous to increase. And it will be more expensive at the end of this year.
Yes it is a really good news for all of the bitcoins users.Those who have invested in bitcoin are also now on cloud nine since they know that now they will get tremendous profitsPeople in signature campaigns will now receive more payments as the prices are rising.Bitcoin is at its all time high.The altcoins are also regulated with respect to bitcoins.So if the value of bitcoin rises,their values will also rise.The value of bitcoin is not only inceasing but is also increasing day by day.Due to this,it's users are also increasing all over the world.

Yes bitcoin has already recovered however it will fall after the fork. Maybe it will fall like 2 months ago bitcoin fell to 3k from 5k in less than a week. We can expect a huge downgrade.

It will fall to 4k i think i will then invest again in bitcoin and sell then at 10k.

Basically it shows a lots of confidence in a performance due to its popularity getting higher equivalent everyday.
That $ 8,000 isn't impossible to come in last week of december. So its gonna be a beautiful starts of 2018 year were the bitcoin price exchange rate.

It’s a very good news that bitcoin price is going to recover and we were expecting that the price will recover and in couple of weeks the price will be more high and strong then ever because recently some countries have join bitcoin and the users are already increased here so yes the price is recovering and will be reached to the high price.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 13, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
Its good to hear that btc is recovering to fast day by day. But also known that btc is still' increase if many investor are invest here. Its a lot of help if they invest. Right? So keep of investing to make big pump up btc price.
The price movement already tell that people are investing again, the dump was just cause by the BCH and now it seems like we are back in action and bitcoin still prevail to be the most dominant as we can see in the daily volume.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
Its good to hear that btc is recovering to fast day by day. But also known that btc is still' increase if many investor are invest here. Its a lot of help if they invest. Right? So keep of investing to make big pump up btc price.
Activity: 32
November 13, 2017, 07:50:34 AM
Good news dude !

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 
if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

I'm one of them who regrets; but by now I'm not sure about paying $35,000 to 5 BTC cause in the future it's hard to see BTC's holding on to $5000-10000 level. Now we are living babyboom effect because of the people who heard cryptocurrencies late; but this effect cannot be immortal. Balance is inevitable in the future and the true question is: "What will be the balance price for BTC?"
yes no wonder that doubt feeling will always there come to you repeatedly where bitcoin keep soaring everyday. just the matter how dare are you to take a risk and go for bitcoin instead keep thinking and moving nowhere.

bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow, few months ago a lot of people says that reaching $5,000 this year are impossible but look at the market it keep growing more than $7,500.
Ye sit is true but it was expected that it will go back because last night it was 5k and now it is back at 6.2k and it will grow more because it is very fast growing bitcoin is grown a lot since these year it can grow a lot more right now.
Activity: 25
November 13, 2017, 07:11:16 AM
Yes last night it was at a price of 5k and now it is again at 6.2k i bought a lot last night and already have like 20k profit of them all but i am waiting because i believe it can go a lot higher at the end of the year and it will go higher.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 13, 2017, 06:48:38 AM
It's not just recovering but it is also rising, it's value is continuously rising which is indeed a great thing for all bitcoin fans out here. Though its rising, it does not mean that it will not again fall, we really know what will happen in the next days, week, months or years to come.
There is nothing better than this news that the market price of bitcoin is increasing and increasing significantly with the each passing moment.

This is all because of the dramatic increase in the demand of bitcoin in the international market which is resulting in this much increase in the market price of bitcoin. I am very much hopeful that bitcoin is going to rise in the very similar fashion in the future as well.
Activity: 12
November 11, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Bitcoin prie cill always recuperate itself by adding more population to it. Bitcoin is getting popular like crazy which in turn leads to purchasing bitcoins and therefore it is worth more.w
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 10, 2017, 03:33:14 AM
Good news dude !

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 
if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

I'm one of them who regrets; but by now I'm not sure about paying $35,000 to 5 BTC cause in the future it's hard to see BTC's holding on to $5000-10000 level. Now we are living babyboom effect because of the people who heard cryptocurrencies late; but this effect cannot be immortal. Balance is inevitable in the future and the true question is: "What will be the balance price for BTC?"
yes no wonder that doubt feeling will always there come to you repeatedly where bitcoin keep soaring everyday. just the matter how dare are you to take a risk and go for bitcoin instead keep thinking and moving nowhere.

bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow, few months ago a lot of people says that reaching $5,000 this year are impossible but look at the market it keep growing more than $7,500.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:52:25 PM
Good news dude !

Seeing this price makes me regret the time I didn't invest. But the thing is I've learned that it is never too late to hop on the hype train when it comes to bitcoin. The price is now at $7000 a piece!
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 09, 2017, 11:57:37 AM
I think its time for the alts to recover,always bitcoin recovery and price high,but what about the alts,amost of us handling alts.bitcoin reaches its highest price why not give chance the alts to make their paths to climb
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
November 09, 2017, 11:48:39 AM
Standard? Bitcoin will always go through phases where it looks like it will never come down and phases where it looks like it will never retrace. We must be patient because the market moves in waves.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 09, 2017, 11:35:34 AM
Bitcoin has already recovered i knew that bitcoin would rise, but i didn't expect that it would go very quickly to 5200 i thought it would be around 4900 dollars again.

You see now that bitcoin is very popular and it gets now a lot of support thats why it recovered.

Absolutely, bitcoin was fully recovered now and t continuously increased where most of the altcoin turned down their price value. And there few altcoin that still remain standing while bitcoin in the midst rising up the value.
currently bitcoin is going up, but we also do not know the future bitcoin how. down or up, so we can only monitor it.
Activity: 5
November 09, 2017, 10:57:01 AM
is it to lat to articipate ?poe
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 05:54:54 AM
Good news dude !

When we think about bitcoin of today, it is approximately 7000 dollars. Price of bitcoin started to get higher in May 2017. It is still continuing. Of course there is going to be instant fluctuations but we believe that it will continue rising because people investing with bitcoin is growing in number.
Activity: 87
November 09, 2017, 05:49:55 AM
It is of course recovering bitcoin is unstable as damn. So it would be logical that it falls hard sometimes. This also means that it can rise up very quickly.

I was not surprised when i saw that bitcoin was 7.5k worth, because i knew that it would happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2017, 04:57:53 AM
Good news dude !

Bitcoin price sometimes decrease and recovers fast. Bitcoin price is volatile and it all depends on market demand. A lot of people are investing bitcoin because it became so profitable. Bitcoin price will keep on increasing because more countries are starting to invest bitcoinm
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 09, 2017, 04:47:33 AM
The price getting recovered is common. Not only with bitcoin, but with each and everything that has an gets associated with bitcoin shows positive growth once after falling. This can be found through the growth chart of bitcoin as well the altcoins that got developed based on the bitcoin. Very few countable number of assets might have gone out of usage.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2017, 04:38:14 AM
There are different scenario's already that happen's in the past where bitcoins value is decreasing but still it recovers, So there is no doubt that bitcoin is still the best investment as of today.
Pages:
Jump to: