Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 6. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 15, 2017, 01:17:26 PM
if you are still holding your coins, today BTC is $7169.99 - so, guess you are making good money with BTC Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 15, 2017, 01:15:01 PM
i hope you are still active and seeing bitcoin price now ... i hope we both have 10 or more bitcoin on wallet since the time you posted the thread .. it is really amazing to see bitcoin going up day by day !
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 15, 2017, 08:31:31 AM
How quickly bitcoin has recovered, lucky are those who were able to buy bitcoins when the price hits the range of $5,000.
Now, the price is back to $7,000 and it's moving fast so I think people are still not selling their bitcoins waiting for it to reach $8000 to create another ATH. Bitcoin proves that he is the king in crypto and all BCH success was only temporary, that was just a hype because the real deal is bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
As what I am expecting. I am happy that our family invested in bitcoin.  I am also thankful that we tried to engage in bitcoin and not believing to other people who said that bitcoin is a scam.  I am looking forward for the continue success of bitcoin. 
This is the great thing that the bitcoin is being invested by your respectable family and the bitcoin will give you the huge profit and the bitcoin is getting wide day by day, I know the bitcoin is being famous and the bitcoin price is now recovering day by day I hope very soon the bitcoin will be the best currency and all the people will trust the bitcoin, I know the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the best return.

Its not really as simple as that. You see there are other coins that interests other miners, most recently bch. Though the fact that btc is what's commonly used and can be converted to fiat makes it untouchable, the price may become a bit more volatile these coming days
Yes but not really not all to coins are having the value and the price like the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the most expensive and the most widely use currency I am sure the bitcoin will be high in value and the price and the bitcoin will replace the other currencies as well, the demand of the bitcoin is now increasing more and the circle of the bitcoin is getting wide day by day now with the time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 15, 2017, 05:37:48 AM
the bitcoin price is now $6,900 well this is the good sign that bitcoin price is recovering it will back to 7,500 again, looks like some investors are going to invest again in bitcoin after bitcoin cash dump.

It will reach 6950$ now,it seems to be increase further.So wait soon the price of bitcoin will reach the old value.Even I was waiting for that to sell my brought bitcoin to get some more profit.   
well its still trying to make a rebound i seen that there's still pressure coming from miners and the party for bch still ongoing even there's some
investors who already gaining big profits and placing back their money inside btc again.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 15, 2017, 05:30:33 AM
the bitcoin price is now $6,900 well this is the good sign that bitcoin price is recovering it will back to 7,500 again, looks like some investors are going to invest again in bitcoin after bitcoin cash dump.

It will reach 6950$ now,it seems to be increase further.So wait soon the price of bitcoin will reach the old value.Even I was waiting for that to sell my brought bitcoin to get some more profit.   
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 05:17:31 AM
Recovery is one thing, reaching new highs again is another.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 04:19:56 AM
The value was going down really hard yesterday but it started recovering today i mean yesterday it was around 5k and now it is already back to 6.5k.
I think that the value will even go higher because the value will keep rising and more people will join the bitcoin.
It may continue to rise but it may be dump again in the future because there are many investors who exchange btc to bitcoincash.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Bitcoin currency today is finished recovering and now hitting it's highest rate in the history day by day. And seems not slowing down anytime soon.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 04:09:35 AM
bitcoin will keep on like this, the working day can go up and down with out the fundamental thing is for confident, because the bitcoin is still a controversy, properly appreciated and used a great deal of individuals but not accepted by the State.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 03:10:57 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:14:15 AM
There are different scenario's already that happen's in the past where bitcoins value is decreasing but still it recovers, So there is no doubt that bitcoin is still the best investment as of today.
Dumps make beauty in trading. Just imagine prices are just getting higher and higher and you couldn’t see any dip, would be there any charm in bitcoin then? No, prices will be higher and now one can buy them anymore and there would be no business at all at the end. So dips are important and best thing about bitcoins are they easily recover the loss in dip. So yes, it is amazing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 08:51:54 AM
As what I am expecting. I am happy that our family invested in bitcoin.  I am also thankful that we tried to engage in bitcoin and not believing to other people who said that bitcoin is a scam.  I am looking forward for the continue success of bitcoin. 
This is the great thing that the bitcoin is being invested by your respectable family and the bitcoin will give you the huge profit and the bitcoin is getting wide day by day, I know the bitcoin is being famous and the bitcoin price is now recovering day by day I hope very soon the bitcoin will be the best currency and all the people will trust the bitcoin, I know the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the best return.

Its not really as simple as that. You see there are other coins that interests other miners, most recently bch. Though the fact that btc is what's commonly used and can be converted to fiat makes it untouchable, the price may become a bit more volatile these coming days
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 14, 2017, 08:11:20 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes offcourse, I doesn't panic anymore when things get down.  like this happens to Bitcoin . Since I was using Bitcoin for a long time . Just an advice to people who are just new or newbie to Bitcoin that do not sell your Bitcoin when you see price is going down. especially if you Bought your Bitcoin with a high price. Just wait for a day, week, months or even years and you will see the Price will become higher than the last cap...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 14, 2017, 01:52:51 AM
Good news dude !

Will thats great!that bitcoin is recovered its price value little by little,and we hope that more investor come  to invest there asset in bitcoin and no more bitcoiner hoard there bitcoin stock.this kind of hoarding bitcoin is a kind of strategy to demand the supply in black chain market and in return the value will increase.we can say that bitcoin now is back in the action to move forward toward the vision.

For some of us we knew this was bound to happen and it will recover as usual to its place because that has been the trend  for the past one year and so we never panic in such instances to sell but rather rejoice and wait patiently because it will come back up stronger than it was previously.
Bitcoin is just testing the real believers of bitcoin and i believe that in the future it will become stronger than before and that will make the other cryptocurrencies underdog again and bitcoin will regain the dominance and it will go to the peak again and attracts a lot of investor to continue the climb to the top of the price and that will prove the haters and doubters that they are wrong about bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 07:39:32 PM
Good news dude !

Will thats great!that bitcoin is recovered its price value little by little,and we hope that more investor come  to invest there asset in bitcoin and no more bitcoiner hoard there bitcoin stock.this kind of hoarding bitcoin is a kind of strategy to demand the supply in black chain market and in return the value will increase.we can say that bitcoin now is back in the action to move forward toward the vision.

For some of us we knew this was bound to happen and it will recover as usual to its place because that has been the trend  for the past one year and so we never panic in such instances to sell but rather rejoice and wait patiently because it will come back up stronger than it was previously.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 13, 2017, 05:39:10 PM
Good news dude !

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 13, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
Its good to hear that btc is recovering to fast day by day. But also known that btc is still' increase if many investor are invest here. Its a lot of help if they invest. Right? So keep of investing to make big pump up btc price.
The price movement already tell that people are investing again, the dump was just cause by the BCH and now it seems like we are back in action and bitcoin still prevail to be the most dominant as we can see in the daily volume.
Yeah now the people are investing the bitcoin and they are earning the money it is the time to have the profit, I am now ready to make the bitcoin famous because the value of the bitcoin is high and the chance of the profit is high if you want to the best profit and you are not having the money to invest then you should use the signature campaign and the bitcoin will increase more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 10:43:24 AM
Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.
Yes it really increased in today and it really a good news for us because our holding also is increasing if youre a trader but if youre an investor your money is also increasing. And this rising value i can say that bitcoin is making noise worldwide to have many buyers on it.

Actually today the bitcoin price is up and down. But i have a new for the one who has not know this news. Before the hardfork, keep bitcoin will get B2X, then push the price to 8000$ so as for now you need to keep your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: