Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Jumps on Trump Victory - page 6. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 10, 2016, 06:22:12 AM
All I can say is that it is good news for all of us here especially those who are still holding their bitcoin from 2012 up to now who continue to believe in bitcoin. Ill just continue to believe in it too so that ill get good profit too. I hope that trump's victory will have further good effect on bitcoin in the near future. I also hope that he don't ban bitcoin to be used on USA for it to attract more new investors from there.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
November 10, 2016, 04:00:03 AM
The shocking news of Donald Trump’s election victory rattled markets across the world, leading some investors to seek refuge in assets outside of stocks and bonds. The price of gold surged, as it usually does during times of uncertainty, but it wasn’t the only asset to benefit.

The cryptocurrency bitcoin also jumped to a recent high of $738 overnight, and was trading at around $726 on Wednesday morning according to Coindesk. That represents around a 3% increase from the $708 mark that was yesterday’s bitcoin price and this is all according to Fortune

I'm the only one thinking that It has nothing to do with him winning the elections ? because If it was the case , price wouldn't turn to what it was before.
Pages:
Jump to: