Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are controlled. Accidentally or intentionally? - page 3. (Read 2022 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Yes, the price of bitcoin is regulated intentionally. All of us just have to accept this fact. We just have the opportunity to earn on crypto currencies, while whales do the main job - create a hype around crypto currency. Now whales are beneficial to reduce the price of bitcoin, so it is important for us to take advantage of this situation and buy as many bitcoins as we can afford.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Yes, the price of bitcoin is regulated intentionally. All of us just have to accept this fact. We just have the opportunity to earn on crypto currencies, while whales do the main job - create a hype around crypto currency. Now whales are beneficial to reduce the price of bitcoin, so it is important for us to take advantage of this situation and buy as many bitcoins as we can afford.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am not a proponent of conspiracies, so I assume that the prices of bitcoin at the current time are not controlled either accidentally or intentionally .
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Of course, such a possibility should not be excluded, but I do not think that they are really deliberately controlled.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
yes of course the condition of this bitcoin price can only be controlled by the very high demand, without that the price of bitcoin will not be able to have a selling value.
If the control is from demand, it means that bitcoin prices can be controlled by some people because demand can be manipulated by the whales right? I myself don't know for sure, but I know that bitcoin price changes occur because of many things, and maybe also from someone's manipulation
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
Yes , bitcoin price and Ethereum price are internationally control and this price is moving around $7000 and $280 respectively.nothing change....
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes of course the condition of this bitcoin price can only be controlled by the very high demand, without that the price of bitcoin will not be able to have a selling value.
Activity: 53
Definitely intentional.This is beneficial if it was not controlled, the investment would be several times less.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Yes, when the price goes back, the whales have a big role, and of course, when the price falls. By the other way, human psychology also plays a role here. Ex : noobs who are not understand what is the trade, they start to sell when they see red.

Indeed, I agreed on what you said mate, when the market down some whales are taking it as a chance for them to buy a huge of it then when the market goes back there is a really big role for them. Meaning, whales investors knows what they are doing  whether they are selling or buying altcoins here. Unlike those communities who always in mind to sell their coins when the market is down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
When the market falls long term. The market has few new investors, the old investors are no as interested as before. Volume is very low. That makes the profit from exchange are reduced ( Huge whales are big exchages )
To compensate for the declining profit. The whales and the exchanges are linked together to control the margin. Currently, Margin has a large volume (Bitmex no.1 volume). That's why most of the time the bitcoin chart are U-shaped

As we all know, cryptocurrency is not supervised by centralized authorities in its distribution, so that it is not surprising that it will make it weak and susceptible to manipulation which is carried out by large investors to make the maximum profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
I don't think BTC price control is much intentional because with the market being so volatile one must ether have a collective group to make such manipulations or at least 1/4 of the market cap which to me that's not doable.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Accidentally is wrong term to me when you buy 0.1 btc at any price, you also control the price but the price also is controlled intentionally by some people or groups for sure.
uniquely the market is controlled by large whales. So it was, so it is and so it will be. The one who has large volumes of coins, can influence the pricing of I crypto currency. Although there are secret communities of users of crypto currencies, which practically set themselves a goal to change the situation on the market to their own advantage.

Not directly though. The demand gets pumped up from the large buys that BTC gets but it still has the property to be unstable itself. It is also global, so everyone can buy it therefore having a few pump in the demand to price. What sort of communities are you talking about? Those cooperatives having their own contributions to invest here in cryptocurrency? The pump and dump groups?
The market has always been so unstable due to the supply and demands fluctuation and with some noobs entering into the trading businesses, it is too different to maintain such pump of the price. Thus, it could be both accidentally and intentionally that the sudden pump and dump of prices varies in some other months.
Activity: 532
Of course it was intentional.Everyone knows that money is power.What kind of paper or digital money then it does not matter!
true because if the price of bitcoin continues to rise then investors who will invest will go back and forth to invest, so the price of bitcoin can be controlled by investors and people who make bad issues about bitcoin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Bitcoin price is not controlled it is just moving with the buyers and sellers trend some walls are helping to cross the limits of different prices but an accidentally or intentionally not compulsory things and does not matter.

I tend to disagree. Whales can really 'influence' the price. If you try to closely look at the so called buy and sell walls, manipulation can happen by cancelling such orders after it looks like that a large buyer or seller was in action. Sort of deceiving traders and most of the time noobs are swayed by those orders, and panic sells.

And specially in alt-coin market, you can sense that someone is playing from behind when you see prices go up and spike without any sensible news that will really push the price to the next levels. So accidentally or intentionally this market is prone to price manipulation, just saying.
Activity: 65
There are clear boom and boost cycles in Bitcoin, they are useful to shed out all the noobs and leave only the strongest holders that know what they are dealing with. There's a lot of people holding Bitcoin that don't deserve to hold Bitcoin because they don't understand it, so these will be forced to panic sell. Governments and whales will keep stacking up on coins, then they will declare it world reserve currency and then the noobs that sold will complain that Bitcoin is controlled by a small elite.

That is a beautiful way to put it, even though it may not be totally accurate in the endgame prediction. Governments would probably create their own coins, something they can control.
Activity: 29
Prices for Bitcoin for everyone can change and accidentally or intentionally looking when and how much the price will affect the price of a particular situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price is not controlled it is just moving with the buyers and sellers trend some walls are helping to cross the limits of different prices but an accidentally or intentionally not compulsory things and does not matter.
Activity: 805
I tend to believe that cryptocurrency pricing is difficult to control even if it is possible. It seems like currency control is the case.
We are having a decentralized market, meaning we can't be controlled and all the rumors are just a sayings only and ain't gonna proven yet.  Though big whales have there power though,  but it won't be enough reason to put blame on them.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
I tend to believe that cryptocurrency pricing is difficult to control even if it is possible. It seems like currency control is the case.
Activity: 62
It's quite obvious that the prices are  manipulated intentionally especially when we have some truly bullish news around and prices don't reflect that.
Pages:
Jump to: