Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Pyramid [Beta] - the oldest working pyramid? [OLD THREAD] - page 16. (Read 62416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Bitcoin Pyramid's income doubled in 20 days, it is 202.35830441 btc now:
  • 194.43578441 btc - received from members
  • 7.92252000 btc - received from ads

Pyramid members deposited 194.43578441 btc and received 197.77761526 btc to their wallets.

At the moment 265 members have deposited, 59 members have profited.

Thanks to members and advertisers!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey arsenische, I have cookies enabled.  I guess there's a chance that I went to the site sometime before using NeonLicht's posted url.  Sounds like that would have caused me to have a different sponsor.  If that's the case then I apologize for the confusion.
legendary
Is the pyramid code open source?  I wonder how it works internally.

no, it is not.. maybe I'll publish it in future.. haven't decided yet if it is worth of doing )
legendary
Hi arsenische,

If someone is already at the website and tries to copy and paste a referral link into the browser and refreshes the page the sponsor number at the bottom of the page(by server time) does not change. If they register they will be under that referral number. This is how it should work, right? The referral should go to the first member that introduced the program(hence the 30 day period).

n.olmos

yes, exactly
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hi arsenische,

If someone is already at the website and tries to copy and paste a referral link into the browser and refreshes the page the sponsor number at the bottom of the page(by server time) does not change. If they register they will be under that referral number. This is how it should work, right? The referral should go to the first member that introduced the program(hence the 30 day period).

n.olmos
Activity: 53
not sure I fixed it though... the problem could be connected with browser settings as well. for example, if cookies are disabled, then it is not supposed to work

Is the pyramid code open source?  I wonder how it works internally.
legendary
For once that there is someone trying to register as my referral (he even said he tried several times, hehehe)...  Anyway, thanks for fixing it!

not sure I fixed it though... the problem could be connected with browser settings as well. for example, if cookies are disabled, then it is not supposed to work
Thanks for the hint, N.Olmos. Since it is not the first complain, it could be a server-side problem as well (for example, server could suddenly remove session variables before session cookie expired). I modified the code so that sponsor id is stored in a separate cookie. Hope the problem is gone.

I hope so too.  For once that there is someone trying to register as my referral (he even said he tried several times, hehehe)...  Anyway, thanks for fixing it!

Let see if I am luckier next time! Grin

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/462
legendary
Thanks for the hint, N.Olmos. Since it is not the first complain, it could be a server-side problem as well (for example, server could suddenly remove session variables before session cookie expired). I modified the code so that sponsor id is stored in a separate cookie. Hope the problem is gone.
Activity: 162
Hi badger4life,

You are mistaken, your sponsor is #466:
http://bitcoinpyramid.com/member/843

I'm not sure what happened; most likely your browser cookies. Did you visit the website before trying to register under #462?
From website rules:
2. If newcomer follows the referral link and gets registered within 30 days, then he/she becomes a referral of the link owner (and the link owner becomes a sponsor of newcomer).
3. If newcomer didn't register via referral link then he/she becomes a referral of a random member (see 2.3).

n.olmos
I just tried to use the referral link NeonLicht left with the 462 member number but I ended up with member 700 as my sponsor (sorry NeonLicht); I even tried it more than once.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Damn it!   Grin  I am advertising it a lot and not getting referrals, but the link is OK.  I have tried it myself and it works.  I don't know what happened in your case, but I hope it doesn't happen often.   Cheesy

Anyway, welcome to the pyramid, even when not being my referral.  Next one, please use my link, hehe.

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/462
Activity: 14
I just tried to use the referral link NeonLicht left with the 462 member number but I ended up with member 700 as my sponsor (sorry NeonLicht); I even tried it more than once.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Anyway I'm a member now on bitcoin pyramid with member number 843.  I guess I got in too late for a free .01 BTC, but I thought I'd leave the feedback about my issue anyway.

New here (just made the 5 posts on newbies and 6 hours), please use my link: http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/462
legendary
I am a new member, 824, I want a 0.01 BTC. Smiley

0.01 btc has been sent to your withdrawal address, thanks for joining Bitcoin Pyramid Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi!

I just developed Bitcoin Pyramid (inspired by Bitcoin Randomizer).

Here are some features:
- no password or email address needed
- no limitations on hierarchy depth
- no limitations on the size of membership fee (you can start with 0 btc!)
- about a half of deposited money goes to random members
- new members that do not follow referral links become referrals of random members
- automatic payouts when income hits the threshold (0.01 0.021 btc currently)
- all the pyramid info is published on the site, daily backups of the whole mysql database are available at http://bitcoinpyramid.com/backups
- due to previous 2 features, there is almost nothing to hack!

It is in alpha beta-stage yet, I will be grateful for any questions, comments and bug reports.

One time offer for unique forum members: if you get registered in Bitcoin Pyramid with Member Id <= 50 100 >= 422, then please send me your Member Id before I strike out this sentence and I will send 0.01 btc to your withdrawal address.

I am a new member, 824, I want a 0.01 BTC. Smiley

I'm so poor and broke, someone, please, I'm Begging you, gimme bitcoin!  Please?  With a cherry on top?
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
might want to add stats on how much a user has missed out on because they haven't deposited enough.  Might make people want to deposit more.

Thanks for ideas, it agree that it would be nice to have more detailed stats on the member's and ad's pages. Unfortunately this kind of info is not being saved in the database. Probably daily/weekly ads stats could be reconstructed from database backups. Amount of money missed due to insufficient deposit could be also reconstructed to some extent from history (though it wouldn't be accurate since there is no way to consider the impact of missed random referrals and missed random payments). Not sure if I can implement it quickly & securely, need to think it over.

I was thinking same  day stats not historical, but that would be good too.  Could just put some note in that missed deposits are calculated since the date it starts calculating.
legendary
might want to add stats on how much a user has missed out on because they haven't deposited enough.  Might make people want to deposit more.

Thanks for ideas, I agree that it would be nice to have more detailed stats on the member's and ad's pages. Unfortunately this kind of info is not being saved in the database. Probably daily/weekly ads stats could be reconstructed from database backups. Amount of money missed due to insufficient deposit could be also reconstructed to some extent from history (though it wouldn't be accurate since there is no way to consider the impact of missed random referrals and missed random payments). Not sure if I can implement it quickly & securely, need to think it over.
might want to add stats on how much a user has missed out on because they haven't deposited enough.  Might make people want to deposit more.
Activity: 182
Would love to see some daily (or hourly/weekly) stats, in addition to the all time stats, and individual user stats.

I've added this ad

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/ads/48

Support Your BitcoinPyramid Ad sponsors and Visit their Link http://bitcoinpyramid.com/ads/list
1DWuLGKWbZkina7rgEXxGu3JbyBtjEj3Te pro

Anyone who has placed an ad would benefit from this one having more add time

I've posted a few other adds but not as many of you will benefit from my personal adds, although the more btc I get from those adds, the more I have to put into the pyramid.
Pages:
Jump to: