Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Rain - page 2. (Read 30050 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 503
+1
August 25, 2013, 08:42:45 PM
He changed the post.

Did he? Maybe that was because he realised he made a mistake and corrected it, then. Isn't that good? Or did the original suited your interests best?
Why don't you reply for real to xavier instead of trying to divert the subject to a mistake that was apparently corrected?

And boy, be polite to talk with me. I dont know you.

Go fuck yourself.

And you are a MODERATOR!!

(Oh my!)

He did ask me NOTHING! I dont know him. Any questions?? Mail me!

God bless you boy.

L.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
August 25, 2013, 08:33:35 PM
He changed the post.

Did he? Maybe that was because he realised he made a mistake and corrected it, then. Isn't that good? Or did the original suited your interests best?
Why don't you reply for real to xavier instead of trying to divert the subject to a mistake that was apparently corrected?

Go fuck yourself.
+1
August 25, 2013, 08:24:00 PM
Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

No current depositor is ever going to receive any money from Bitcoin Rain.

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

It's over -- learn from it.

Sorry friend, but it is only your THEORY.

Shadows?? I am always here!

What you win with the posts like this??

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

Feel free to message ThiagoCMC about it. He speaks some English.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, in "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro left the partnership and stole 2,000 BTC from my partner.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Why are you twisting his words? That wasn't what he said... Where did the "left the partnership" part came from, your head?

He changed the post.

L.

L.
+1
August 25, 2013, 08:16:24 PM
Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, in "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro left the partnership and stole 2,000 BTC from my partner.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Why are you twisting his words? That wasn't what he said... Where did the "left the partnership" part came from, your head?

He changed the post.

L.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
August 25, 2013, 08:08:07 PM
Friends,

L.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 25, 2013, 07:55:05 PM
Just to let anyone know

My bitcoins that I have sent to Bitcoinrain are still in the same address since since the sudo "robbery". It has never moved.

If you have the records. I advice everyone to check on blockchain if your coins have moved address.

Blockchain never lies
+1
August 13, 2013, 07:40:50 AM
today is 13 of august already and the website still down no answer from him !!

Email answered.

L.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL
August 13, 2013, 07:34:24 AM
today is 13 of august already and the website still down no answer from him !!
+1
July 28, 2013, 08:25:41 PM
Friends,

L.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
July 28, 2013, 08:14:10 PM
Friends,

L.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
July 28, 2013, 12:52:00 PM
At leat MY site, rainingbitcoin.com is legit. YOU are in control of how much you pay to advertise your site, and we have free online games. Get some coin today at www.RainingBitcoin.com !

I'm laughing for about 15 mins from this post Smiley! LOL
glad i could amuse you, lol. Grin
Activity: 154
July 26, 2013, 07:06:01 PM
At leat MY site, rainingbitcoin.com is legit. YOU are in control of how much you pay to advertise your site, and we have free online games. Get some coin today at www.RainingBitcoin.com !

I'm laughing for about 15 mins from this post Smiley! LOL
July 26, 2013, 01:35:07 PM
+1
July 25, 2013, 07:45:31 PM
Friends,

L.

Activity: 495
Merit: 507
July 17, 2013, 08:05:29 AM
You stole my name

I know, right? He's been riffing off of it since 2011.
July 17, 2013, 06:45:28 AM
You stole my name
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2013, 05:42:33 AM
BTC or Liberty then.

L.

It'll be paid in BTC seeing as how liberty reserve was shut down.

You have funds there?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 10, 2013, 05:34:07 AM
BTC or Liberty then.

L.

It'll be paid in BTC seeing as how liberty reserve was shut down.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2013, 09:27:58 PM
coins will be paid in USD next month. fixed priced 90USD each.  but since there is no mtgox codes anymore I wonder how it will happen.

BTC-e?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 09, 2013, 03:53:10 PM
What's going on with bitcoinrain?  Will we ever be able to reinvest?  What's the status after the recent hack?
Pages:
Jump to: