Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Rain - page 9. (Read 30050 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors
February 18, 2012, 07:53:07 AM
Interesting.... I sent you an e-mail.
Activity: 536
Merit: 503
+1
February 15, 2012, 08:40:07 AM
New Bitcoin Investment Group is now open!

Any questions, we are here.

Hugs.

Group 4:

Starting: feb 14 2012
Duration: 30 days (until mar 21 2012)
Shares: 300 (1 BTC each)
Last group yield: 14.4%
Administrative fee: 5% on income

To participate:
Send an email to [email protected] with:
- Number of shares that you want
- Address to receive Bitcoin

You will receive confirmation with the address Bitcoin to perform the transfer.

Will be accepted for this group committed transactions to the 0 hours of feb 20 2012

Withdrawal: 3 working days after the period of investment in BTC.

Let's make bitcoins?

L.
+1
February 10, 2012, 01:55:21 PM
Hi friends!

A new investment group will be announced on next wednesday (15th).

Get ready!

Hugs.

L.
+1
January 13, 2012, 01:38:39 PM
Group complete!

Thanks for the investors confidence.

Keep in contact by email.

Any questions, we are here!

Hugs.

L.
+1
January 11, 2012, 08:15:15 AM
The last 14 shares!

L.
+1
January 10, 2012, 09:54:22 AM
Just 25 shares to close!

L.
+1
January 10, 2012, 05:04:58 AM
Some points to consider for anyone thinking of putting their money in this:

1. The monthly yield equals a yearly ROI of > 180% (the daily profit that was given later equals > 400% yearly ROI). These numbers are ridiculously large.
2. What would you do if you had the ability to do that kind of investing:
    A) do massive amount of work dealing with small investors, and get 0.6% of the profit, or ...
    B) invest your own or loaned money, getting all the profit for much less work?
3. There's no mention of risk, only a promise of at least 9% monthly yield.
4. Vaguely described arbitrage tools that somehow beat the market are a _classic_ Ponzi story (really, there are countless versions)

I admit it's possible that I'm just throwing away my chance to become fabulously rich here, but I think I'll still rather take my chances with the lottery.

Thanks for pointing this out. I am testifying against someone in court for doing just this; they said they were using forex bots when in fact they spent it on a house and horses. It's destroyed families; no one expected it. He's expected to go to jail.
He simply built trust by taking and return deposits knowing that most people wouldn't cash in at the same time much like a bank. They appeared to have a track record of 2%/month and were paying out regularly.
Like this fund it was advertised that currency was traded via statisical arbitridge (bots) but actually this wasn't happening.

What suprised me personally is how someone can do this and fool closer people like family and friends. I know where he lives, where his family lives and i can break thier legs. Plus, when real bot stategies are available for purchase so easily these days why not just do it for real? I think the answer is that he got in too deep, something like that, snowballing. My guess is that he fooled even himself

Hi guys,

I am so sorry about your sad history.

But, I am not the man of your history.

Soon I will show the tools that I use for these groups!

Everyone will can use too.

Project Bitcoin Rain...soon.

L.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1000
Crypto Geek
January 10, 2012, 01:11:19 AM
Some points to consider for anyone thinking of putting their money in this:

1. The monthly yield equals a yearly ROI of > 180% (the daily profit that was given later equals > 400% yearly ROI). These numbers are ridiculously large.
2. What would you do if you had the ability to do that kind of investing:
    A) do massive amount of work dealing with small investors, and get 0.6% of the profit, or ...
    B) invest your own or loaned money, getting all the profit for much less work?
3. There's no mention of risk, only a promise of at least 9% monthly yield.
4. Vaguely described arbitrage tools that somehow beat the market are a _classic_ Ponzi story (really, there are countless versions)

I admit it's possible that I'm just throwing away my chance to become fabulously rich here, but I think I'll still rather take my chances with the lottery.

Thanks for pointing this out. I am testifying against someone in court for doing just this; they said they were using forex bots when in fact they spent it on a house and horses. It's destroyed families; no one expected it. He's expected to go to jail.
He simply built trust by taking and return deposits knowing that most people wouldn't cash in at the same time much like a bank. They appeared to have a track record of 2%/month and were paying out regularly.
Like this fund it was advertised that currency was traded via statisical arbitridge (bots) but actually this wasn't happening.

What suprised me personally is how someone can do this and fool closer people like family and friends. I know where he lives, where his family lives and i can break thier legs. Plus, when real bot stategies are available for purchase so easily these days why not just do it for real? I think the answer is that he got in too deep, something like that, snowballing. My guess is that he fooled even himself
+1
January 09, 2012, 04:44:00 PM
I'd like to invest, but the dead clown in the Fedora gives me the willies.

Wink

L.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 09, 2012, 02:39:34 PM
I'd like to invest, but the dead clown in the Fedora gives me the willies.
+1
January 09, 2012, 08:27:23 AM
180 shares left!

L.
+1
January 08, 2012, 09:00:05 AM
200 shares left!

L.
+1
January 08, 2012, 08:44:32 AM
The third Bitcoin Investment Group is now open!

Now with 300 shares, enjoy!

Hugs.

Group 3:

Starting: jan 14 2012
Duration: 30 days (until feb 13 2012)
Shares: 300 (1 BTC each)
Yield: at least 7%  reaching around 15%
Administrative fee: 5% on income

To participate:
Send an email to [email protected] with:
- Number of shares that you want
- Address to receive Bitcoin

You will receive confirmation with the address Bitcoin to perform the transfer.

Will be accepted for this group committed transactions to the 0 hours of jan 13 2012

Withdrawal: 3 working days after the period of investment in BTC.

Let's make bitcoins?

L.
+1
January 05, 2012, 08:14:53 AM
Hi friends!

After a short vacations, the new investment group will be announced on this monday (9th).

Will be just 250 shares of 1 btc each. Get ready!

Hugs.

L.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
December 04, 2011, 07:20:19 PM
He has payed me as well. 13.06% increase, and of that increase a small amount of 2.5% was removed, leaving me with about 12.73% profit.
Doesn't mean it's not a ponzi though, he might just be building trust waiting for larger investments.

He didn't change the group dimensions, he probably doesn't want to get a huge group.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
December 04, 2011, 07:11:44 PM
Hi guys, I just wanna say... If you want to "invest" in Ponzi schemes you should come to Bitcoinduit instead of being scammed Smiley

Or you can use BTCLot  Roll Eyes

Anyway, this is not a ponzi, I've invested in the first group Leandro made and he paid me back  Grin
He has payed me as well. 13.06% increase, and of that increase a small amount of 2.5% was removed, leaving me with about 12.73% profit.
Doesn't mean it's not a ponzi though, he might just be building trust waiting for larger investments.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
December 04, 2011, 07:09:03 PM
Hi guys, I just wanna say... If you want to "invest" in Ponzi schemes you should come to Bitcoinduit instead of being scammed Smiley

Or you can use BTCLot  Roll Eyes

Anyway, this is not a ponzi, I've invested in the first group Leandro made and he paid me back  Grin
+1
November 29, 2011, 11:47:52 AM
Hello investors!

Without doubt this was a good week for the Bitcoin.

The bitcoin value is rising again!

The last group will pay 13.06% tomorrow, thanks for our investors trust!

In a few days we will announce the new group and the new rules. But, lets talk something more:

- Invest in dolar or bitcoin
- Payouts in dolar or bitcoin
- No fixed time
...more news soon!

Let's do bitcoins!

Hugs.

L.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
November 10, 2011, 01:00:20 AM
Unless the investment manager is very up front about the risks involved and acknowledges investors can lose their entire investment at any time, it has all the hallmarks of a scam.  Any return of over 10%pa needs to be approached with special caution.

If the manager truly has a special secret way of playing the market they wouldn't be advertising it.  They would keep it quietly to themselves while raking in the USD/BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
November 09, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
pretty sure his trick is to take all ur bitcoins and sell em for usd. wait for a low point and rebuy bitcoins. give you 6% more bitcoins while pocketing the difference in sell and buy price
If that's his "trick" then it's a valid strategy. IFF he also pays out if the price rises, of course…
Pages:
Jump to: