Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Randomizer, just a stupid pyramid scheme - page 8. (Read 55560 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 505
after looking more into those missing-bcaIN-accounts, this looked worse than it actually is,
there has only been 1 registration that seems to have had a connection-problem with bitcoind,
all other accounts, that didn't get their bcaIN, never logged in after account-creation.

in phelix's case, his ref didn't even notice he registered twice.  Smiley
now he knows and has 2 active accounts, which gets phelix 2 active refs.

for now, i just changed the downline-view a bit from
1.lvl:4 (2 pending)
to
1.lvl:4 (2 active/2 pending)
but i'll probably work a bit more on it soon.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
I'm in.  Maybe too late... Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Looks like I'm experiencing this bug as well 

My bad, just wasn't patient enough  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019
I don't mind that little bug, I am just happy it's not in my head.  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
seems like we got a little bug hiding somewhere.  Undecided

Looks like I'm experiencing this bug as well  Undecided No big deal, just hope you track it down.

I'd also like some more referral bonuses, so I'll follow the trend of subsidizing the cost.  Anyone who signs up with the link in my sig and messages me, I will refund .20 btc.
seems like we got a little bug hiding somewhere.  Undecided

but, after checking the DB it also seems there's everything fine with your account,
it's just that you actually only have 3 refs (and 1 of those pending),
one of the actives registered twice, due to the bug i guess, which didn't create a new bcaIN on his first try.
that non-created bcaIN obviously didn't make it to the database and that again results in the wrong display of your stats.

sorry about that, have to hunt that down.

[update]:
this didn't happen for the first time, but it only effected few registrations (~1%) and corresponding ref-stats,
due to the fact, that no bcaIN was created, no coins were sent, received, or lost.

seems like there's a connection-problem from webserver to bitcoin-rpc (which runs on another machine, although in the same LAN) from time to time,
but i don't know why, or what causes it.
i'll see if i can work that out, by adding another checkpoint or something,
else i'll just fire up another webserver on the bitcoin-machine and move the website to it.

i'm sorry for any inconvenience.

legendary
actually it is not obvious for me but rather ambiguous, so thanks for explaining.

>"active" means: paid the fee and logged in (or refreshed page) once after that (to trigger the >sponsor-/random-payments),  that's correct.
I guess the triggering is necessary because of the way your program works, fine with me.

I understood: 1.lvl:4 (1 pending) does not mean 4 active plus 1 pending but 3 active plus 1 pending or in other words 4 on 1.level, one of them pending. check.

How come then there are 0.5BTC received with 3 active?

I don't mean to drive you crazy, I am just wondering.
I guess "active" means someone has paid the fee.
"active" means: paid the fee and logged in (or refreshed page) once after that (to trigger the sponsor-/random-payments),  that's correct.

> 1.lvl:4 (1 pending)
I thought pending would mean "not active" and the other number would show the acitves. How would I know how many of these are active?
means: you referred 4 people and 1 of those 4 is pending/not yet active/hasn't paid the fee yet,
obviously (or maybe not that obvious Roll Eyes), 3 of those 4 are active.

Are there more than two states?
no, there are just two states.

legendary
I guess "active" means someone has paid the fee.

> 1.lvl:4 (1 pending)
I thought pending would mean "not active" and the other number would show the acitves. How would I know how many of these are active? Are there more than two states?

Boy, this pyramid scheme is hard work. =)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
My last special offer yielded an underwhelming response, so here's another.

Here is my referral link. If you join under me and send me a message with proof (username and password), I will

• send you a 15% rebate on your 1 BTC signup fee, and
  • enter you in a drawing to win the jackpot!

("The jackpot" is 0.5*[number of responses to this offer].)

This offer is going fast! Ends April 30 at the latest!
yes, you should.
0.25BTC for active 1.lvls, 0.15BTC for active 2.lvls, 0.10BTC for active 3.lvls
and every once in a while random 0.50BTC.

you currently have 4 1.lvl-refs, of which 2 are active, so you have received 0.50BTC so far,
anything wrong on your side?
legendary
Shouldn't I always receive at least (# 1.lvl active) * 0.25BTC? Or is it 25% of 50%???
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Arent Pyramid Schemes illegal?

I suppose so, but with 1btc that's not officially recognized I'd say you're about as evil as the 8 year olds and their lemonade stand that doesn't pay taxes.

AHAHAHA SO FUCKING TRUE
TEN MOAR POINTS TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/2010/08/05/bad-day-for-little-girl-with-lemonade-stand-in-oregon-bullied-by-big-bad-government-no-license-500-fine/
  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

I suppose so, but with 1btc that's not officially recognized I'd say you're about as evil as the 8 year olds and their lemonade stand that doesn't pay taxes.

AHAHAHA SO FUCKING TRUE
TEN MOAR POINTS TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Not when you get in early

]join now!!!!!

j/k, you can get bitcoins essentially for free by mining
if you don't like this idea then don't particapate.
this is compleatly honest and upfront about what it is
I would assume the illegalities stem from people commiting fraud in order to recruit new people into their scheme
theres no fraud here, we all know exactly what we are doing with our bitcoins

and besides it's just monopoly money to the law anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Surely I should be able to recover my password if I supply either un or email, I should not need both!!
uhm..no,
thing is, you can create multiple accounts with different usernames, but only a single mail-address.

i guess you only have one account, so just let me know your email-address and i'll tell you the username.  Wink

Maybe because it's simple and relatively small but the support is awesome  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: