Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Randomizer, just a stupid pyramid scheme - page 11. (Read 55567 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 505
not yet.  Cheesy

only 2 of your refs are active so far.

i'm gonna change that,
shall i show actives only, or add actives to the current view like 3(2), or something?
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
hmm weird, I've just checked my statistics and I have:

downline:   1.lvl:3 | 2.lvl:0 | 3.lvl:0

btc received: 0.5

withdrawn: 0.50

left to withdraw: 0

It can be me, missing something.
But shouldn't I have 0,75 instead of 0,5 with 3 referrals?

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
ive just joined your project, hoping i can get a few btc.
It's shown on your acount info-page,
actually twice when there's a balance on your account.

one time right after your bcaIN it says (active:yes - bcr: 2.5), where bcr (bitcoins received) is -1 on sign up and 0 once activated,
once ativated it also shows btc received: 2.5 (withdrawn../left to withdraw..) right below your bcaOUT,
where received is the total amount received, withdrawn is what you already got and left is what's still there. Cheesy
if there's a balance and bcaOUT, the withdraw-button appears.

did i miss anything?

i know, it's not that clearly arranged, guess i'll have to work on design a bit. Roll Eyes
there's some more work and improvements todo anyway, haven't had much time lately though.
if you notice any bugs or probs, or have some ideas, just let me know.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
Where do I see the amount of BTC in my account? I am logged in and don't see it.
I have the BTC-OUT function but it does not work.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I've just discovered that my absolutely favorite new URL is http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=67

It has a lovely symmetry to it, don't you think?
url-Rotator as a new promo-option,
add as many urls as you like and promote them using a single link.
added a downline overview to your account info
and usercount to the (bitcoind) stats shown on index-bottom.
stats also show btc-withdrawn, which doesn't mean much though, it might (will?) get higher than usercount, because anyone could fund any amount at any time to his/her balance to withdraw later and any withdrawn amount is shown here (not only earnings).

tell me if it shows strange/wrong numbers.
made a first banner (in 3 colors),

here's a link to show them rotating and clickable
http://fxnet.co.cc/img/banner.php

if you want to use that link to promote (within a frame/iframe), just add your ref=ID like this
http://fxnet.co.cc/img/banner.php?ref=23
but you can also grab the img-links to hotlink, or the imgs to put on your server, whatever fits your needs.

free memberships

i'll pay the inital membership fee of 1btc to the first 10 people,
that send me a PM with subject: userid:bcaIN.

i don't mind if you already have an account and referr yourself, or just don't want to pay the fee to activate it.

anyone could grab a free spot, one per forum-account.

payed fees of..

1: user 42
2: user 43
3: user 44
4: user 45
5: user 54

5 tickets left

correct,
all accounts that haven't received (at least) 1btc (in total) remain inactive,
once 1btc has been received, accounts stay active.
no need todo anything besides (referring if you want to,) logging in from time to time to check/withdraw earnings,
or to add links to the rotation (or do other stuff that might be added)
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1039
... if sponsors are inactive ...

When you say an account is inactive, you just mean that it hasn't been funded for BTC1, correct?

Or do you mean that there is some requirement to stay active by doing something like referring or visiting the site regularly?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
I made a third account and it gave the 2 referrers the correct amounts. Can't tell about the random bit of course.
3rd lvl would be Ground Loop as far as i see, so he should've got your 3rd share.

randomness while inactivity should work as it did before,
only thing i have NOT done yet is to check if random-1st != random-2nd != random-3rd,
so, if sponsors are inactive, you might get choosen twice/3times randomly and so get 2/3 shares.
not sure if it's a bug, or a feature?  Grin

Feature, imo Smiley
I made a third account and it gave the 2 referrers the correct amounts. Can't tell about the random bit of course.
3rd lvl would be Ground Loop as far as i see, so he should've got your 3rd share.

randomness while inactivity should work as it did before,
only thing i have NOT done yet is to check if random-1st != random-2nd != random-3rd,
so, if sponsors are inactive, you might get choosen twice/3times randomly and so get 2/3 shares.
not sure if it's a bug, or a feature?  Grin

if anythings working, i'd like to start promoting the site on some traffic-exchanges and such to promote bitcoin, that's what i created it for in the first place.
but i kinda suck on graphics-design, if anyone's bored and up to creating some banners...i'd appreciate any help.
gonna play a bit with PS now myself and see if anything useful comes out.
legendary
Strength in numbers
3.level sponsor payment activated.

your sponsor gets .25
2.lvl sponsor gets .15
3.lvl sponsor gets .10

as before, if any lvls sponsor isn't active, an active random member gets the share (needs to be tested though).

3.level sponsor payment activated.

your sponsor gets .25
2.lvl sponsor gets .15
3.lvl sponsor gets .10

as before, if any lvls sponsor isn't active, an active random member gets the share (needs to be tested though).

free memberships

i don't mind if you already have an account and referr yourself, or just don't want to pay the fee to activate it.

payed fees of..

4: user 45
5: user 54

5 tickets left

currently testing 3.lvl-sponsors->.25/.15/.10
4 payments been sent by bitcoind, they just say "to yourself" on the GUI though,
so i'm waiting for confirmations to check back into accounts and see if coins arrive accordingly.

if anything works, i'll activate it (and/or change a bit more).
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
transactions can go as low as 0.01 without causing transactions fees, can't they? i never payed any.

Fees are based on the number of previous transactions ("coins") you have to combine. A fee is charged if you combine more than about 500 coins. This might be a problem if you have lots of small coins lying around. 0.01 * 500 is only 5 BTC. To be safe, you should probably send large withdrawals as multiple smaller payments. Payments lower than 0.01 are "forbidden": they carry a fee of 0.01.

0.5 should continue to be randomized. It might be nicer to break it up into 5-10 parts, though, so people get something more often. I suggest the referral payment be broken up like so: 0.25, 0.1, 0.05, 0.05, 0.05.
legendary
Strength in numbers
I think .5 random, .25 to direct referrer, .13 to referrers referrer, .06 next, .03, .02,.01

If the chain doesn't go that deep, give it all excess to the first in chain. Does that make sense to do?
Still give the .5 to the sponsor, that's fine since you basically have it set up that way. The bigger numbers at the bottom, make bigger numbers for the guys up top.
so basically, it already is .5 for the first level. Direct sponsor. Then say .2 for 2nd level, .3 for 3rd level. Transactions are not smaller than .1 so there should be no fees.
That would require to get rid of all random-payments,
i dont really like the guys-on-top get almost all, others get peanuts idea, guys-on-top get most over time anyway, why not give others some bits too?

or to raise the fee to 1.Nbtc
and i'd like to keep it as low as possible, 1btc seemed nice and easy.

waitin' for other opinions...

edit:
transactions can go as low as 0.01 without causing transactions fees, can't they? i never payed any.
With me being one of the first, and the first to post with my id, I should be reaping huge rewards in a regular pyramid Smiley I may have even have received one or two whole coins by now.

Your right, a (un- or forced) regular matrix-style pyramid would be nice mostly for those that join first,
but hey, it's a randomizer, not a pyramid.  Cheesy

as mentioned, i'm open to ideas and willing to change stuff as users want me to.
don't want to change the whole system though, maybe create a second style.

but i'm ok with splitting those .5-shares into some more/deeper level'd shares,
what'd be a good share in your opinion?
and what do others think?

update:
added a get_nextRef() function already, should be easy to add a few more sponsor-level-paments now.
how about 1st-0.2, 2nd-0.3?
or 1st-0.2, 2nd-0.2, 3rd-0.1?
or 1st-0.1, 2nd-0.1, 3rd-0.1, 4th-0.2?
or...
guess we need a survey. Cheesy
don't forget it's all about transactions, the more splits, the more transactions will occur.

free memberships

payed fees of..

7 tickets left

Pages:
Jump to: