Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Randomizer, just a stupid pyramid scheme - page 9. (Read 55560 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 505
Surely I should be able to recover my password if I supply either un or email, I should not need both!!
uhm..no,
thing is, you can create multiple accounts with different usernames, but only a single mail-address.

i guess you only have one account, so just let me know your email-address and i'll tell you the username.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I'll be happy if I get my coin back, lol  Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 251
Ok here is a simple question, I joined and paid my 1 bitcoin. I think the randomizer is a great idea!

But I now cannot remember my username which I seem to need to recover my password, so I am locked out!!

Surely I should be able to recover my password if I supply either un or email, I should not need both!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Here's to hoping for a quick return  Grin
Activity: 12
I love this idea.  It's fun and well-meaning, and a great way to advertise bitcoin.

I confess I'm proud of my terse "ad copy" for my Facebook post (with a link to my promo URL, of course):

An unabashed, lighthearted Ponzi scheme. It'll cost you one "bitcoin" - the new hacktivist internet currency now worth about US$.82 - to bet, in effect, that you're an early adopter. Well, are you?

I think "unabashed" and "lighthearted" are important, and I especially like how much "hacktivist" conveys, and I like the dare to early-adopt.

You're welcome to use it - I hereby place it in public domain.  If you like it you can of course send me some bitcoins (1HxhNkrFWouXeboNhJVfTy4Vtr5SBAeCxz), or use my referral link!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So i joined the randomizer like 2 months ago and haven't seen squat. Whats up with that??
Make sure you advertise it properly. If no one signs up thanks to you, you are not likely to get your money back soon. I got my investment back in one week by advertising it.

I got a good part of it back in a day.
PM me but the link is in the sig.
Activity: 22
So i joined the randomizer like 2 months ago and haven't seen squat. Whats up with that??
Make sure you advertise it properly. If no one signs up thanks to you, you are not likely to get your money back soon. I got my investment back in one week by advertising it.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hm, 0.2 is a good offer; let's see what I can counter with.

My offer of 0.1 above still stands.

In addition, anyone who signs up with me before next Monday will also be given a 0.05 BTC bounty on anyone they recruit, and a 0.02 BTC bounty on anyone their recruits recruit.

That's right: as long as I get paid, so do you!

If your referral ID doesn't appear, one way to prove I'm your sponsor is to give me your username and password. Looking at the site, I don't see anything nefarious I can do with it until you've got some payments in (someone correct me if I'm wrong). You can change your password once I've confirmed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Activity: 140
All right, it's time for some real competition here.

10% OFF SALE, THIS WEEK ONLY!!!

It costs 1 BTC to join the Randomizer. I assume I can at least see the referral numbers of my "clients".

For the next week, if you take me as a sponsor and then send me a message with your referral number, or otherwise prove it was you who joined, I will send you a 0.10 BTC rebate.

Act now! Supplies are limited! Give me your money today!

(If there is no way to prove it's you, I guess the offer is void. I sure hope that's not the case, though.)
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
From my experience you get back your 1BTC investment pretty quick as long as new users keep coming.
http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=16

I've been a member for well over a week and nothin. how quick is quick?
Activity: 217
If I get back 2 BTC I'll be happy.  Cool
It is pretty good, but I also think it could be worth trying different actions to improve it even further!  Grin
After all, that's a nice playground, what Bitlex has set up...
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
Yes, that's a 66% conversion rate... But is it that high, considering that when people register, they are already willing to spend 1 BTC (here I assume that they read the landing page before signing up)?

I think it's pretty good. Maybe people want to see what the members page looks like before they invest.

And I’m one of them. http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=396

Thanks!
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
My conversion rate is quite good:
1.lvl:77 (27 pending)
2.lvl:63 (21 pending)
3.lvl:42 (13 pending)
And I’m one of them. http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=396

Yes, that's a 66% conversion rate... But is it that high, considering that when people register, they are already willing to spend 1 BTC (here I assume that they read the landing page before signing up)?
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
Hi BitLex,

After testing the website for a few days, I still really think there is a great opportunity for improvement on the conversion rate side, here.  Cool
I think your "New Unique Visitor" to "Registered User" must be pretty high (after all, who doesn't want to earn bitcoins?), but I am afraid many users don't even know what to do once they are registered, therefore implying a relatively low "Registered User" to "Paying Member" conversion rate...  Undecided

Do you have the stats of these conversion rates? Would you mind sharing them with us? The cool thing is that I am sure there's a lot we can do to improve this!  Smiley

Just an example that just came to my mind, in order to improve the Registered User to Paying Member conversion rate: what about sending a short and nice e-mail to those who haven't payed their bitcoin yet, explaining them how they can send the bitcoin?

Yeah, I admit that doing online marketing is my job and I find it pretty exciting!  Grin

Can't wait to help you, if you are still enthusiastic about this project!
Interesting concept! I guess anyone can go to http://fxnet.co.cc/?ref=368 and register now!  Grin

I have some feedback about the registrating/confirmation process: in the first page that I see after logging in for the first time, I have the feeling that I should see a strong call to action such as: "Welcome! One last step before your account is validated: send 1 BTC to this address: ! After that, sit back and watch the BTC rolling in!"

Do you think it could improve your "reg to active" conversion rate?
Pages:
Jump to: