Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 123. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 08:58:16 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes so people should to know this becuase it can help so much to all people like me .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2017, 08:40:57 AM
This what I'm saying always. Governments should try to acknowledge the opportunities that Bitcoin is giving like th reduction of unemployment and the new industry being built upon it. What they should do is to have continuos effort to counter any bad activities that it may use like what they did to fiat.
Activity: 239
October 12, 2017, 08:37:33 AM
I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment because it gives chances to  those who are unemployed  especially those who are PWD( Person with disabilities) to find a job here for them to earn despite on their incapabilities as long as they're knowledgeable enough on bitcoin industry. Even those who already have a stable job find it helpful, for them to gain extra income.

The only problem is that now for the little people is harder to gain enough since the value of btc had skyrocketed. Now they should focus on alternate coins.my opinion.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 12, 2017, 08:35:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think it wont decrease the number of unemployment but double it. Many people now are quiting their day job because of bitcoin, I've read a thread once that contains people saying that they already quit their day jobs because they are earning far better in bitcoin than their day job, as what I saw, their reason is, why work if we are earning more in bitcoin. So I think, Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment, but give income to unemployed people.

How do you receive income if you are not working? What makes someone unemployed is the ability to find something to do to earn income and if their situation is solved, that makes them employed. Someone who uses his or her skills to work on freelance sites and earn bitcoin is called what? Someone who writes article daily for bitcoin is called what? In case you do not know, there is a difference between being self employed and being unemployed.
That is the power of passive income. If you will have a passive income then you can earn income without working because your money is working for you and you don't have any choice but to relax and enjoy the life because you don't need to worry for the profit since you can easily get it without putting some effort in your source of income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 12, 2017, 07:16:45 AM

I think it wont decrease the number of unemployment but double it. Many people now are quiting their day job because of bitcoin, I've read a thread once that contains people saying that they already quit their day jobs because they are earning far better in bitcoin than their day job, as what I saw, their reason is, why work if we are earning more in bitcoin. So I think, Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment, but give income to unemployed people.

How do you receive income if you are not working? What makes someone unemployed is the ability to find something to do to earn income and if their situation is solved, that makes them employed. Someone who uses his or her skills to work on freelance sites and earn bitcoin is called what? Someone who writes article daily for bitcoin is called what? In case you do not know, there is a difference between being self employed and being unemployed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 12, 2017, 05:57:37 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because it helps many people to earn even though they has no work.In bitcoin they find a job and earn an income to help  from their expenses that they need to pay monthly.It is the best source of income that they need to be hard work like me I am employed but my income in my job is not enough to sustained my family I found bitcoin as my other source of income and now I have savings in the bank because the money I earned in bitcoin is Im saving  it for some future purposes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 05:51:51 AM
Maybe through bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin is one of the online business that we can hard working daily. To all unemployed, students and also to out of school youth you must work on it by using gadgets such as cellphones and laptops or conputer. But you also examine how to work on bitcoin. You have to know all about bitcoin and rules and regulations. Reading is the best for this business.
Activity: 505
October 12, 2017, 01:20:25 AM

What I believe is, that bitcoin is helping unemployed people to have a source of income, bitcoin has been a very good source of income for these people who dont have jobs or unemployed. Actually, even people with jobs are quiting their jobs because of the opportunity that Bitcoin has given to them.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 12:42:30 AM

Activity: 196
October 12, 2017, 12:40:26 AM
Yeah bitcoin can definitely reduce unemployment but the problem is their are only few people who are aware that you can earn bitcoin online. And even though bitcoin can help reduce unemployment it would still be good that you have a day job and just make bitcoin as a part time because we can never know what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2017, 12:34:18 AM
I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment because it gives chances to  those who are unemployed  especially those who are PWD( Person with disabilities) to find a job here for them to earn despite on their incapabilities as long as they're knowledgeable enough on bitcoin industry. Even those who already have a stable job find it helpful, for them to gain extra income.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2017, 01:30:56 PM
I think that Bitcoin can reduce unemployment. if anyone just can do a signature campaign then he will earn some money. Bitcoin cannot solve the problem of poverty but reduce unemployment. in future, bitcoin will be more popular and its price will be high. There are many people who do not have a job, but if they think we need to earn money.then they need just internet connection and computer they will earn bitcoins. in this way reduce unemployment.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
Yeah bitcoin has given us an great opportunity to earn money in extra time and it has surely reduced an unemployment in third world countries and helps to get an additional source of income. Because it is used by many who have the main job.I believe that bitcoin is one of the best solution to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
October 10, 2017, 12:21:07 PM
I believe that Bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate. Because I was a jobless guy. Buy now I earn massive income from Bitcoin Trading. I think all of the unemployment people should take the opportunity. If they come into the Bitcoin community they will remove their poverty and unemployment. But for that, Every government should be sincere.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 10, 2017, 10:38:32 AM
Yes, it is right as it has such potential to reduce unemployment of a person. One can earn money through it by working hard towards it to earn it.

that's right, because the bitcoin provides a job for us who feel unemployed.
because bitcoin can also provide income for its followers, such as work people who are paid every month.

Yes for those who do not have a job, bitcoin can be a job.  Thus, it can help people who are just in their homes and have no job to actually seems to have a job.  It is a good way to earn an extra income.  If you will compare the earnings you can make to bitcoin to the salary given by a job, it is almost the same.  I am thankful that bitcoin gives me an opportunity like this.
Activity: 210
October 10, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

Unemployment is a problem prevailing today in all parts of the world even in developed countries.Some of the unemployed people are even homeless.They don't even have door number and street address which are required to open a bank account.Here comes the Bitcoin,just like the magical wand in the hands of harry potter,it comes to the rescue of such homeless and jobless people.They could just download a wallet in their laptops and even use freely available wifi internet in some parks or malls to access bitcoin transactions.As soon as they earn bitcoins either by participating in signature campaigns or through faucets,once they receive bitcoin in their wallet,they could just convert it into cash and foods and products in plenty of ways,every thing without identification.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 10, 2017, 10:17:34 AM
Yes, it is right as it has such potential to reduce unemployment of a person. One can earn money through it by working hard towards it to earn it.

that's right, because the bitcoin provides a job for us who feel unemployed.
because bitcoin can also provide income for its followers, such as work people who are paid every month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 10, 2017, 10:09:43 AM
I havent lost my job, but i can say without any problem the signature income i get with the trading is sometimes bigger then my actual salarie, if i get unemployed i had found already a way to survive, trading and signature does allow me to survive if such thing happen. For some people bitcoin has becamed their main and only source of income, and believe me they are earning huge loads of money over crypto, soo sure anybody can give a try the sucess or not will always depend of you and the product and service you providing.
Yes you can survive for now but in a long term aspect I don't think that relying only on Bitcoin earnings is a good idea because Bitcoin is a volatile currency where the prices change too often. You cannot rely on Bitcoin on having the same buying power on a long period you are only putting yourself in a bad position if you do so. Also don't rely on something that has no assurance like Trading, because there is no guarantee that you will earn something fixed on a period.
working with bitcoin is considered already a job once earn from it you have done something to make your self profitable, what ever you've done  that generate profit for me is considered a job. and BTC is reducing the number of people who are considered jobless. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 09:51:49 AM
You're right, BTC reduces unemployment rate, helping everyone not just unemployed but employed people as well, giving them additional income.
Half of your statement is correct, the 'helping' part, but the 'reduces' part its quite wrong.

It is true that either employed or unemployed people are having help by earning Bitcoin or other coins and making themselves some profit and sustains it as their income or additional income. But reducing unemployed people, that's another story. You see, earning Bitcoin or Altcoins can help them to sustain in their everyday living or to make it as source of income, but they will not be considered as 'employed' citizens. The title 'employed' only implies if you are working under the circumstances of the government. What I mean about this is, you applied for a job 'with' the requirement that that specific company or the government itself needs, so lets say that those are, clearance, records of some sort and a whole lot more. But in this line of 'opportunity' you don't to have papers to sign up for this, you don't even have to pay taxes for this, so basically you are not 'employed'.

So basically what you are saying is that all the "self-employed" people are unemployed? Because they don't have some "employed" title of some sort or that they don't have any agreement with a specific company. Very wrong, I think. These signature campaign people are all self-employed, and not unemployed, in such a way that they offer themselves (or their skills) to do tasks. A signature campaign don't stay as a simple signature campaign participant. Eventually, they will grow as a trader, an ICO investor, a translator, a photoshopper, a graphic artist, etc. I think that most signature campaign participants are just getting ready for something bigger than signature campaigns, just like me. I'm planning to do photography later. It doesn't pay much but I'm really interested about it.

So to sum up, people that earn money from bitcoin (regardless of what method) are self-employed and probably would be a professional someday (if they chose to) once they have developed a better skill.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 10, 2017, 09:34:56 AM
it's true that Bitcoin has made a huge impact on the unemployed community people. Bitcoin has provided some great opportunity to make money through a mild work. so that Unemployed people have found the way of getting involved with a work and earn money for their life.
Jump to: