Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 128. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 10:58:24 PM
Bitcoin has great opportunity to all of the people who are involve in earning bitcoin. As an employed person sometimes your basic salary do not support your needs, sometimes our expenses is bigger than our income, bitcoin is one of the answer to fulfill our needs in everyday living.

For unemployed it is also an opportunity to earn bitcoin because they have more time to spend earning bitcoin. It is good for them having a knowledge in earning bitcoin, and maximize their full potential in bitcoin and more profitable for them. We can say for now that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment cases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 10:37:45 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I have to disagree with your argument as employment by definition means that there is an employee and employer relationship. So technically it does not reduce employment. But rather, it provides income through investment. There is no proper document stating that it is an employment.

But I do get your point. What you are trying to say is that Bitcoin provides opportunity to those who are not employed to earn money from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 02, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

You must be kidding, the rate of unemployment depends on the projected taxpayers of a country.  So thinking this way, you are not making any sense at all.  searching bitcoins is not yet considered work or job in other countries.  It is like underground market because no tax is imposed on any transaction of this currency.  To any service or good bought without tax will not be counted or considered to be legal, thus, it will not be included in the computation of employment rates.  Thus, topic such as this is misleading.
Yes, it will not be considered as a legit employment but in the reality, it is already a source of income and it is acting like a job so that is considered as an employment in the side of the people who are working in bitcoin because even though you ask them on what they prefer, they will say that they want bitcoin rather than a job because it is very profitable than other source of income.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
October 02, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

You must be kidding, the rate of unemployment depends on the projected taxpayers of a country.  So thinking this way, you are not making any sense at all.  searching bitcoins is not yet considered work or job in other countries.  It is like underground market because no tax is imposed on any transaction of this currency.  To any service or good bought without tax will not be counted or considered to be legal, thus, it will not be included in the computation of employment rates.  Thus, topic such as this is misleading.
Activity: 504
October 02, 2017, 09:24:28 PM
I doubt it causes unemployment. At least present some statistica as to why they cause unemployment. However, bitcoin does provide another means of income, but it's not as stable as a blue collar work. Therefore, it is uncertain that bitcoin does contribute to unemployment rather it contributes to another flow of income.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 02, 2017, 08:51:21 PM
Well, I think it reduces unemployment as thereby providing an alternate source to earn. Even many of people have found it as great replacement of their regular jobs. Not only this, its an additional source of income for those who already work and moreover, the pay is much more than the 8-hour job. So, I consider it as an opportunity for those who want to earn and want to explore something new...
Bitcoin earnings can only be extra source of income, bitcoin  being regarded as a full time job is an overstatement, because signature campaigns in this forum is not consistent all the time except someone has other extra means of earning bitcoin other than signature campaigns and if  bitcoin is consistently earned then  in such a scenario we can say bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 434
October 02, 2017, 02:26:22 PM
Yes I think its really true,as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared reduce at bitcoin side for now I agree completely with your statement that it will and it is providing salary to unemployed one can survive definitely on it.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 02:05:21 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world.
And in doing that you also earn bitcoin to support your financial need.

is not entirely bitcoin able to reduce unemployment, because of course to be able to benefit from bitcoin requires the ability and kerativity of individuals to be able to take advantage of the opportunity on bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 01:35:10 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world.
And in doing that you also earn bitcoin to support your financial need.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 12:22:43 PM
I believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment joining signature campaign may consider as a job you get your salary in a week, just simple read the rules of the campaign so you can get your reward but it's better to have a real job and bitcoin consider as a part time job.
Yeah it is the right time to make bitcoin wide so it is the best plat forum for the people to earn from bitcoin. Bright future of the bitcoin will happen in coming days. It is the chance for the people to make money through it. Some unemployed people are earning from bitcoin and they join signature campaign for those who are not having any source of income it will help them to generate the money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 01, 2017, 07:35:19 PM
Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin has a potential and has a value . It gives opportunity to the people invest and earn money. It requires patience and spend more time to earn bitcoin.  More people are already invested in bitcoin and helps to earn extra money for their needs. I Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. I think right now many people have already invested in bitcoin and they have already have worked.

I may say that it does not reduces unemployment because the one who decides if a person is employed or not is the census or the statistics office.  They are the one who declares if you have a job or not.  So basically if someone asked you what is your job and you will say that you are working online, most presumably they will put you as unemployed category.  But in reality considering the employed was earning money is just the same when you are doing money through bitcoins.  So technically yes, it helps reduced unemployment in the sense of having and still earning money.

I agree. Being unemployed and earning from signature campaigns are different. Even if you are a participant in a signature campaign and have been earning income from it, you may still be considered as unemployed because it follows a certain criteria. They still will be recognized as unemployed regardless of the money or bitcoin you've been earning.

I agree however that bitcoin gives opportunity for those who don't have a regular job to earn. It may have not reduced the unemployment rate in a country but it helps those who technically don't have jobs.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

Yes I agree. Bitcoin reduces unemployment. I knew people who are only doing bitcoin and earn money and raise their family well because of bitcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
October 01, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

It will reduce unemployment in some % but not major. We can just found as another to earn from this forum through new digital currency. Also it created competitiveness between other alt coins as you said.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 11:56:20 AM
Bitcoin is a completely new industry, which opens up entirely new possibilities. With these possibilities come different businesses, such as exchanges, hardware wallet companies and other examples. So yes, Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 01, 2017, 11:46:43 AM
Well, I think it reduces unemployment as thereby providing an alternate source to earn. Even many of people have found it as great replacement of their regular jobs. Not only this, its an additional source of income for those who already work and moreover, the pay is much more than the 8-hour job. So, I consider it as an opportunity for those who want to earn and want to explore something new...
Activity: 98
October 01, 2017, 11:42:12 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment it is proving true. Bitcoin attracted by most of people. Me my self start doing as part time once I start earning enough financial support I will be with Bitcoin fulltime and I planed to quit my job.

I am curious for that moment.

Bitcoin is introduced by my friend who is doing bitcoin as his fulltime job and he is running his life with Bitcoin only. He is the one introduce me to Bitcoin. I am following his steps only.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 01, 2017, 11:11:54 AM
Never heard of a permanent job paying via Bitcoin. But I believe Bitcoin can help us to earn EXTRA at the top of our expense. It can be also a good way to triple, double our investment at no time.

For the time being, bitcoin cannot be used for salaries because those are fixed while bitcoin keeps on fluctuating. Once it will become stable, then definitely bitcoin will be used in jobs. For now, bitcoin is a good source of income itself and we can consider it a full fledge job. It has become an earning method for many unemployed people so I think it is reducing unemployment.
I agree.I really think that bitcoin is really a big help especially for unemployed people who wants to earn an income and who's willing to take hardworks and even risks themselves.If this happens,then bitcoin reduces the rate of unemployment since it's giving a good amount of income to its members.I have noticed too that even employed people were also drove to bitcoin,and some really have decided to leave their jobs to make bitcoin as their full-time job.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 01, 2017, 10:51:46 AM
Never heard of a permanent job paying via Bitcoin. But I believe Bitcoin can help us to earn EXTRA at the top of our expense. It can be also a good way to triple, double our investment at no time.

For the time being, bitcoin cannot be used for salaries because those are fixed while bitcoin keeps on fluctuating. Once it will become stable, then definitely bitcoin will be used in jobs. For now, bitcoin is a good source of income itself and we can consider it a full fledge job. It has become an earning method for many unemployed people so I think it is reducing unemployment.
Activity: 359
October 01, 2017, 10:45:46 AM
Bitcoin helps reduce unemployment by making a lot of  people financially independent. It provides an alternative way to have an income. It gives an opportunities to unemployed people by participating in signature campaigns, or by trading and investment and etc. However, it that doesn't change the fact that there will still be a lot of unemployed people.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
October 01, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

Yes bitcoin really reduce unemployment because it serves as an alternative job. It can give profit like what you get in a normal job, sometimes it is much higher than that. Because bitcoin is like a normal job in order for you to earn money you need exert some effort and hardwork. And aside from that it is much easier because you can used
Bitcoin anywhere even you are just in your house.
Jump to: