Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 139. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:30:07 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

For now it is a temporary shed for those unemployed, it surely  does reduce unemployment given that the unemployed person has a knowledge regarding bitcoin. They can utilized those knowledge to earn.
Activity: 334
September 15, 2017, 06:04:41 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
I’ll say the same. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who are dealing with it and investing with it, thus bringing more opportunities for the people to earn money.

And I think it is playing a very vital role in eradicating the unemployment from the society and it will keep on doing so.
yeah bitcoin really has become a problem solver for many people. especially for those who do not have a job. including me. now I've graduated from college and I have not had any job in real life yet. very lucky because I'm a bitcoin user and I invest and have a business in bitcoin, so earning from bitcoin really helps my finances, this is a small example, how bitcoin reduces unemployment

But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying to have a professional career. Definitely i agree with you about bitcoin becoming a solution for people in need of money, but it shouldn't hinder you also from pursuing your goals because of profiting largely from it
I agree with you that we should pursue some professional career besides working with bitcoins. With the invention of digital currencies, the worth of professional careers has not decreased. There is no doubt that bitcoins are helping those who are unemployed but no need to eave jobs for digital currencies.
We should highly appreciate bitcoins for helping masses earn their livelihoods around the world. I really consider bitcoins blessing for helping me meeting my financial needs and that of my family as well.
There is nothing wrong if we mark bitcoins as the life savoir digital currency among the ocean of digital currencies.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
September 15, 2017, 02:57:25 AM
For me bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because there is no employee-employer relationship that take place rather bitcoin helps does unemployed people to earn income even without permanent job and while at home while waiting for job opportunities.
Exactly, bitcoin is not a factor that cause for unemployment rate of the country but it could be a big factors to change our life. The reason of having unemployment increase is that of limited jobs opportunity given by the government or by establishment but the population still increasing. That's why some of unemployed person go somewhere else to find a job and earned money, and they found bitcoin that could solved their problem. In general bitcoin is just an opportunity to unemployed person to have an income, not causing them to become jobless. 
in fact many people use bitcoin for their income and I also use bitcoin for my work and my main income. I have no other work at the moment and this is proof that bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment in a country
No mate, in fact you're still unemployed. You see the government has these survey things, AND if you're working in either public or private sector then probably you're working under the government but if you don't have any job at all then the government will consider you as an unemployed citizen.

No matter how much you earn in this community, you will never be considered as employed because for one the currency is decentralized - the government has nothing to do with it.
I guess we should have no doubt in this fact that bitcoins are really reducing unemployment all across the world and are giving many people hope of living the life they aspired for. Bitcoins are blessing for many who were living a hopeless lives especially for those who were educated but unemployed.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2017, 02:47:28 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think, if employment is what we're talking about, having Bitcoin won't change the number of unemployed or even reduce the number of unemployed people...worst case scenario is that it can possibly increase the number of unemployed. Bitcoin just help us to earn money with just posting your opinions about this and that and apply it with creativity! Again, bitcoin is just an alternative, and I think it won't help our economy to grow, individually YES!!!

It doesn't reduce unemployment but I also believe that bitcoin is just an alternative and good source of a long time investment but not as a regular job . We never know until when bitcoin will last. If we quit our job easily and focus on bitcoin. What will happen if bitcoin will not last for a long time?

It doesn’t really reduce unemployment but it helps or it sustains a part of financial need of a person. Unemployed people can make money even without being employed. Bitcoin is just an alternative ways to earn money. We don’t have to rely on bitcoin forever because we really don’t know what will happen to bitcoin in the future.

Of course it reduces unemployment if you are not employed anywhere and bitcoin is the only source of income for you then you don't need to find a job as bitcoin will take best care of you and I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere in future and it will keep on giving us employment opportunities forever.
even though you currently have jobs from bitcoin and earn a good income from bitcoin, it would be better if you are looking for another job that has a guaranteed income, because most earnings in bitcoin are not necessarily or steady, good in terms of earned income or on the bitcoin rate that keeps changing every time?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2017, 02:32:47 AM

I agree that Bitcoin can reduce unemployment rate in a specific country most especially third world countries like where I am now. Regardless of social status as long as people can access to the internet using mobile phones and will familiarize cryptocurrency I think it would really be a big help. I am an unemployed person too and tried my luck in cryptocurrency and it really helps me a lot. I also believe that Bitcoin changes peoples fortune.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 02:04:56 AM
unemployment still be unemployment. but they have much money than employment Grin

yes, they decrease unemployment, they work at home learning about bitcoin, and need hardwork to get it. but some people still looking this people the same. but, no matter
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 01:46:07 AM

I think, if employment is what we're talking about, having Bitcoin won't change the number of unemployed or even reduce the number of unemployed people...worst case scenario is that it can possibly increase the number of unemployed. Bitcoin just help us to earn money with just posting your opinions about this and that and apply it with creativity! Again, bitcoin is just an alternative, and I think it won't help our economy to grow, individually YES!!!

It doesn't reduce unemployment but I also believe that bitcoin is just an alternative and good source of a long time investment but not as a regular job . We never know until when bitcoin will last. If we quit our job easily and focus on bitcoin. What will happen if bitcoin will not last for a long time?

It doesn’t really reduce unemployment but it helps or it sustains a part of financial need of a person. Unemployed people can make money even without being employed. Bitcoin is just an alternative ways to earn money. We don’t have to rely on bitcoin forever because we really don’t know what will happen to bitcoin in the future.

Of course it reduces unemployment if you are not employed anywhere and bitcoin is the only source of income for you then you don't need to find a job as bitcoin will take best care of you and I don't think that bitcoin is going anywhere in future and it will keep on giving us employment opportunities forever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 14, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 13, 2017, 11:22:57 PM
I think he contribute for the percentage rate of unemployment because some people are choose not to work and stay here full time because we all know the possible income we have here.
Activity: 276
September 13, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 10:15:10 PM
Bitcoin is very effective in reducing unemployment because bitcoin does not restrict certain classes to engage, this is very different from real job patterns where work is limited by wealth and education strata, bitcoin can also be an alternative to increasing human resources globally because What users get is global and able to form sharper characters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 08:03:11 PM
After the presence of bitcoin many activities and work we can do, for the unemployed this is an opportunity to earn even better than working officially. With trading they can generate up to thousands of USD per week.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
September 13, 2017, 05:52:03 PM
I dont know what others people think about this .. But bitcoin changed my real life fully ..
1 year ago i was an umemployed i dont have any work to do  ... But after knowing about bitcoin and working on Bitcointalk my life being changed
I am very happy with this life ....

Yeah even I was unemployed in the past and was not having any source of income but after knowing bitcoins I started to earn good amount of money which started taking care of my expenses and I am sure there would be many people like us who have started to earn from bitcoins.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
September 13, 2017, 05:44:31 PM
I dont know what others people think about this .. But bitcoin changed my real life fully ..
1 year ago i was an umemployed i dont have any work to do  ... But after knowing about bitcoin and working on Bitcointalk my life being changed
I am very happy with this life ....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 11:41:23 AM
Bitcoin does reduce unemployment  I have seen the effects it allows people to make money in new ways and creates entrepreneurs
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
September 13, 2017, 11:19:00 AM
Yes, I think it reduces unemployment. It also helps people like me : a student, to be able  to earn money without going out to find a part time job. It really helped me a lot. I've been able to study without allowance from my parents and I was able to give my parents extra money. I was also able to save some for the future.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 13, 2017, 11:14:04 AM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. It's just a currency that you also need to earn, but for this you must have access to the Internet which many unemployed do not.
Bitcoin is meant to be online, that’s why it is a digital money and it doesn’t need to be in a physical form. And yes, Bitcoin can reduce unemployment, because I am among those that witnessed it. Uuhm…mine wasn’t actually being unemployed, but it changed my job to a better one.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 11:11:11 AM
Everything back to someone, if he wants to be creative of course can take advantage of bitcoin to earn income. the presence of bitcoin proved to provide great benefits, so it can reduce unemployment.
There are lot's of employed that are wanting to quit their job to focus on btc. Someday when it implemented many will have the opportunity to get a extra income using btc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 13, 2017, 11:09:32 AM
I think it is more of having another source income, one can't rely solely in bitcoin because for the fact that it's value is not stable. It is still better to get a full time job and in every free time engage yourself in bitcoin and learn how it works so that you can have extra source of income which will help you financially and later on you can consider investing in bitcoin.

I agree with you and that is exactly what I am doing right now.  My salary is not enough for me and my family so I find a way to earn an additional source of income.  Thankfully bitcoin is here.  It is not right to say it reduces unemployment but it is like that.  But technically it cannot be declared on census or statistics that it is a source of income or a job.  But definitely it helps those who are unemployed.
Jump to: