Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 140. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 10:59:48 AM
Everything back to someone, if he wants to be creative of course can take advantage of bitcoin to earn income. the presence of bitcoin proved to provide great benefits, so it can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
September 13, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
I think it is more of having another source income, one can't rely solely in bitcoin because for the fact that it's value is not stable. It is still better to get a full time job and in every free time engage yourself in bitcoin and learn how it works so that you can have extra source of income which will help you financially and later on you can consider investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
September 13, 2017, 04:23:59 AM
Yes exactly what I was thinking... Its an excellent way to earn and it does require deep knowledge and hard work and creativeness... If the internet is accessible to everyone its a preety descent way to counter the problem of unemployment and thats really Good for the society.

But then again the thing is not everyone knows about this nor do they think its possible because it's very different from the conventional methods.

But yes it does reduce the unemployment and is a preety awesome way to tackle the poverty too...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 03:48:55 AM
We don't need to relay everything on bitcoin even if one person is unemployed. Because this is not a stable job to ponder on. And in fact,it just act as a support to give in and take our ideals and aspirations. It just backed up our dreams.
Yeah we cannot say that unemployment will be vanished from our system through bit coin. It may be considered as one fact that can help in reducing unemployment from the country.

It can support only a few intelligent people who are unemployed after their higher education. So bit coin not necessarily reduce unemployment from the society.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 12, 2017, 06:40:02 PM
Bitcoin absolutely decreases unemployment and I am a live example of it as I was jobless and was not obtaining any source of cash flow but following understanding bitcoins I don't want any other entire time task as I am earning good funds only from bitcoins.
Nice to hear that, but can I find out in what way you earn a bitcoin that is decent enough to meet your financial needs, because you are a newbie here.

Perhaps he did some investing on bitcoin with paper money otherwise, I don't see how he could have been talking about living the 'good life' from proceeds of bitcoin .
On the other hand, I agree it reduces unemployment, hardship, poverty etc to those who are knowledgeable about it for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 12, 2017, 04:51:45 PM
Bitcoin absolutely decreases unemployment and I am a live example of it as I was jobless and was not obtaining any source of cash flow but following understanding bitcoins I don't want any other entire time task as I am earning good funds only from bitcoins.
Nice to hear that, but can I find out in what way you earn a bitcoin that is decent enough to meet your financial needs, because you are a newbie here.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 12, 2017, 04:45:29 PM
actually it does not reduce unemployment it will rise it because if people know that it is this easy to make money why will they work everybody will leave their work and this then we dont have

any workers at all you don't see the bad side of it if everyone uses it.

Literally yes but government and statistics offices have no way to found out that a certain people is doing cryto works so basically it won't affect the unemployment rates of the country.

But the good thing here is, government will not stop to give solution for their unemployement problem without realizing that certain people have an alternatives. So in the end, lots of advantages and opportunites for those unemploted persons as they can do multi task at the same time.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 12, 2017, 04:14:05 PM
BITCOIN enlarge the number of unemployed people but not in a bad way !! YES bit coin did enlarge the number of people who dont work for other companies not some establishment most people who develop their skills and knowledge in having bitcoin chose to be at home with their family while earning and yes with this great opportunity that bitcoin gave to us !! we cannot have the same amount of salary at the company we were before ..
as of now i manaege my own business while doing bitcoin in my own time table and enjoyment Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 03:49:46 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
September 12, 2017, 03:25:07 PM
bitcoin proved to reduce unemployment, I noticed many people are busy with trading and most of them previously were unemployed.
Same, I also know some people which were uneployed and now by trading they are getting good income
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 03:19:41 PM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. It's just a currency that you also need to earn, but for this you must have access to the Internet which many unemployed do not.
It depends on the experience of the people with the bitcoin because I am not going to be agree with your thinking, when I was unemployed and was not having any source to earn money at that time I used bitcoin and it helped me a lot so that today I am doing something and I am an honorable member of my family because I am supporting my family so bitcoin has the potential to reduce the unemployment.
in this respect thao is ok to say that bitcoin is reducing the unemployment but in fact majority of people still do not know about bitcoin therefore we cannot be so sure that bitcoin is reducing the unemployment of the world population. but only those people can get benefit from it who have some good knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 12, 2017, 02:51:00 PM
I certainly disagree with your saying. Unemployment is enitrely an different concept even if we think that all the unemployed youth shifts towards bitcoin mining and earning. The competition would be very high while the reward is always limited in case of bitcoins. So i dont really think that bitcoin is going to reduce unemployment. Yes it do creates a few vacancies in this world but to reduce unemploymemt we require something else.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
September 12, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I can assure you that Bitcoin creates a lot of jobs for you, so you will never be unemployed if you do Bitcoin. However, like other careers, you need to have that knowledge, passion, perseverance, and plenty of time like you go to work outside. But the Bitcoin occupation is highly competitive compared to the real world occupations because it is mostly light work and wages suitable for average living standards.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 12, 2017, 01:31:25 PM
I disagree. Bitcoin will open more opportunity in the future and more jobs in this field. The real threat for job employments are AI and not bitcoin.
You are right that bitcoin has an important role for reducing unemployment and has given job opportunities to several numbers of people.
Most of the people are getting more amre money and they have become the rich people of the society but I think that we should learn other things as alternate skills as there are some ambiguities which needs clarification for example the legalization of bitcoin in each and every country etc.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 01:17:20 PM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. It's just a currency that you also need to earn, but for this you must have access to the Internet which many unemployed do not.
I agree with you. There are still many people do not have a chance to use the internet and therefore, they can not access the internet. Moreover, companies tend to use robot instead of human and this number increases every year. And therefore, I think that bitcoin can not handle the big number of people who are unemployeed
That is reason you should learning, study knowledge instead of wait the price of Bitcoin increases and gives you a passive income. Not only Bitcoin, nothing can helps you solve issue unemployment, only you can solve it and make money.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
bitcoin proved to reduce unemployment, I noticed many people are busy with trading and most of them previously were unemployed.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 12:05:09 PM
I agree with you. There are still many people do not have a chance to use the internet and therefore, they can not access the internet. Moreover, companies tend to use robot instead of human and this number increases every year. And therefore, I think that bitcoin can not handle the big number of people who are unemployeed
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 12, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
Certainly, you can see how big a team is in on-going projects, they resembles real world companies and would grow like one.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 12, 2017, 11:47:29 AM
true, the presence of bitcoin can reduce unemployment, this is because many things can be done with bitcoin from mining to trading. nationally may not be large, but rather because it is proven to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 12, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
actually it does not reduce unemployment it will rise it because if people know that it is this easy to make money why will they work everybody will leave their work and this then we dont have

any workers at all you don't see the bad side of it if everyone uses it.

Earning bitcoin can consider as a work that needs knowledge, time, hardwork, and patience like working in the industry. Having a high salary on bitcoin rather than in real state company. It depends how they consider earning from bitcoin because if you have a stable job you cannot think to leave it for bitcoin because you can earn from both at the same time. Earning from bitcoin can be used as extra income.
Jump to: