Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 144. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2017, 08:34:45 PM
People who is currently unemployed can temporarily rely on bitcoin as a job. They can try doing ptc jobs or join signature campaigns ir do faucets. Bitcoin is also a great additional income because you don't need to give it your entire time. You can just check on it couple if times in one day and you'd still have ton of time for ither things.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
September 07, 2017, 08:20:32 PM
Yeah I completely agree with this. As many people can use bitcoins as primary or secondary income. Atleast for people who don't work at all it, will be a good alternative. As the demand for bitcoins keep on increasing the value of bitcoins will increase and attract even more people. BTC
Bitcoin is an alternative way to earn money. BTC has higher demand and supply. Before we accumulate 1btc, it really takes time to make it.

as I am now starting to focus on earnings from bitcoin either from trading or join bounty campaign, which we must try to earn income that can cover daily needs
I'm focusing in bounty campaign. I don't want to waste my time, I always say time is gold. Managing it is more than valuing ourselves.
Activity: 155
September 07, 2017, 08:07:52 PM
Yeah I completely agree with this. As many people can use bitcoins as primary or secondary income. Atleast for people who don't work at all it, will be a good alternative. As the demand for bitcoins keep on increasing the value of bitcoins will increase and attract even more people. BTC

as I am now starting to focus on earnings from bitcoin either from trading or join bounty campaign, which we must try to earn income that can cover daily needs
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 06:40:58 PM
Since BTC is very volatile, we cannot be sure that it will stay for a fixed length of time. And a career of a developer is quite short since there always are new technologies emerging. So, I think that blockchain will rather reduce jobs than saturate the job supply.
Activity: 35
September 07, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
September 07, 2017, 04:44:38 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I am one of the people who doesn't job or I can say that I am unemployed person. But because of the bitcoin, I have now job that I can earn more than the minimum wage in our country.

You don't have a regular job by work standards. You have a way to earn money.
Having a job means:
- you have regular payouts at certain values you agreed on
- you have health insurance
- you are going to have a pension when you retire
- you can claim unemployment benefits if you're out of your job

Hope you never get sick as one of my colleagues has last year. His treatment would have cost him almost 30 000 euros but... he had health insurance. So 0.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
September 07, 2017, 11:23:56 AM
In my opinion, it's too soon to talk about it because we don't know how people will use bitcoin in the future. As a valuable asset? As a currency? There are also too many altcoins which are trying to find their role. There can even be an altcoin to pay for the drive. (it's just a joke).  So, yes. It's quite too early to say.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 07, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
September 07, 2017, 11:04:31 AM
my opinion bitcoin will not have a big effect to reduce unemployment because bitcoin need skill to compete in finding bitcoin. karana kabanyakan unemployment does not have the skills to work

You are wrong on that part, bitcoin will play a big part for reducing unemployment because we are in modern days that people wants to get paid with bitcoin. And while at home, you can be employed by any person that's into bitcoin.

I think it depends on were are you located specially in my country people know nothing about bitcoin. Anyway in overall people does create jobs and help to reduces unemployment.

You have a point but still bitcoin can reduce unemployment by giving people an opportunity to earn.
It is not bitcoin can but bitcoins are already providing many jobless people with opportunities of earning for them and their families by pressing carefully some buttons on keyboards by sitting at home. Bitcoins are playing important role in making people not dependent on bloody governments anymore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 06, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
my opinion bitcoin will not have a big effect to reduce unemployment because bitcoin need skill to compete in finding bitcoin. karana kabanyakan unemployment does not have the skills to work

You are wrong on that part, bitcoin will play a big part for reducing unemployment because we are in modern days that people wants to get paid with bitcoin. And while at home, you can be employed by any person that's into bitcoin.

I think it depends on were are you located specially in my country people know nothing about bitcoin. Anyway in overall people does create jobs and help to reduces unemployment.

You have a point but still bitcoin can reduce unemployment by giving people an opportunity to earn.
Well in truth it wouldn't have any effect at all. Are you even aware why we are calling it 'unemployment'? Because for god's sake guys, employment is only for those who works for the goddamn government! So whether you're earning lots of money by earning Bitcoin doesn't mean that you've found yourself a goddamn job. I mean there's not even have a single penny that the government will get since tax do not exist here since its decentralized.

Sorry but I am very annoyed on those people who doesn't understand the Bitcoin at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 06, 2017, 04:01:19 AM
Yeah that's very true, Bitcoin can reduce unemployment certainly. Seeking / earning bitcoin is just as real-life job as it is, it takes thought, skill, creativity, discipline, and risky like as much as working in the real world. It's just that in earning bitcoin it must be using internet connection, can be said as an online job that the result is almost the same with real jobs are quite profitable and can encourage personal finances for everyday life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 06, 2017, 03:38:17 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think yes, because in bitcoin you can earn money if you are interested and you are willing to spend your time for making money through bitcoin, But I think only the professional unemployment shall reduce by the presence of bitcoin because, working on bitcoin is we need a knowledge that we can use to answering forum question and searching for some facts so that we accomplish the task for money, that why there are few people has no work to be employed  and able to earn money through bitcoin.

Activity: 56
September 06, 2017, 01:35:56 AM
If it is accurate that bitcoin creates jobs and employment possibilities as the crypto sector grows, one particular can make a case for bitcoin lowering unemployment globally with out way too much trouble, as I am specified a lot of in this thread have currently completed.In addition to this, a scenario could be made for bitcoin producing wealth exactly where its essential most amongst the very poor to middle class revenue brackets, which in change creates many rewards which direct to positions currently being created.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 05, 2017, 04:09:38 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 03:52:03 AM

What do you mean by unemployment? in what industry, because there is a lot of people that is earning a good amount money that is unemployed because they have businesses that is booming and there is no need for them to get employed, so unemployment is nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin really does offer a lot of new opportunities as it is a new revolutionary way of payment and it keeps on improving year by year, It opens a lot of work too so unemployment will be reduce if there is a lot of company will recognize more the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 135
September 05, 2017, 02:07:54 AM
Activity: 364
September 05, 2017, 02:00:45 AM
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 05, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

I am one of the people who doesn't job or I can say that I am unemployed person. But because of the bitcoin, I have now job that I can earn more than the minimum wage in our country.
Activity: 212
September 05, 2017, 12:49:18 AM

First of all please construct your sentence well to make your thought understandable and easy to comprehend.
Well, in my opinion Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but Bitcoin does create jobs online, it drives business to offer jobs, it drives businesses to release an ICO which make multiple online jobs. Some of the unemployed members here are offering their services to the community in return with the payment of bitcoin, therefore it is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
I think the proper term is WORK and not Job. Base on my understanding they're different. It can help those who don't have job but it doesn't reduce unemployed, they remain unemployed but the have work, as you stated “they offer they're services in return with payment" Means it work and not job.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 05, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

I don't think so, people are attracted towards bitcoin because of its price and not because they want it contribute to the society.
Second, a few people did leave their jobs for bitcoin and it worked for some people and it didn't for some people.
And people say one of the main objectives of bitcoin is to remove the banking system  let's just assume that it happens and then no more banks, the unemployment scale would increase like hell so bankers watch out. And if you by any chance have a job, don't quit it because of bitcoin, I repeat NEVER quit your job for bitcoin.
Jump to: